Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590130 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
I was the first person to call him dumbele that year, how cam barca sign him for €140m gosh
yeah I remembered your post. and I also remembered how they laughed at you, today their eye don open

I doubt if any club will buy him for £30 million

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2020
Karleb:

Everyone except Messi is the enemy! grin

I'm very sure this is how it is even to the board level.

Messi is the captain, has 6 Ballon d'ors and the most experienced player on Barca shirt last night but yet he not could provide an assist and we shouldn't touch or criticize him? cheesy grin

The last sensible coach Barca had was Enrique.

When Valverde was the coach, Barcelona were playing nonsense but because Barca was winning the league, Messi was scoring free kicks grin, dribbling grin and winning Ballon d'ors everyone was happy.

You have not hitted rock bottom, wait till next season and the season after that. grin grin

You have a Ferrari but Musa is your driver. grin grin grin

lolz.... Abeg I no be Barca fan oo, i be madridsta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
[s]like how he retired then from Argentina, how many times again??[/s]? cheesy
OOP

Out of Point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2020
haymekus:

Mehn you shouldn’t be coming up with with all these considering the way you kept defending the fact that Vidal should play yesterday and next season
Dead this issue bruv
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Good morning cules the clueless ones.

difference between messi and Ronaldo is when their teams are losing, their body language. One's head will be down the other will be shouting and gingering. That's the difference between a personal who isn't afraid of challenges, and adjusts to different situations. Honestly Messi has always been talented but Ronaldo beats him in mentality and mental aspect. Wont be shocked if Ronaldo makes a better manager than Messi.
Lol, being in this present day Barcelona is a challenge itself. I'm not arguing anything with you or comparing nada, Messi has his faults and I would quote my fellow cule on that shortly.
On the manager stuff? Fans una no dey tire, you don carry am reach that side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Dead this issue bruv
I really don't understand how only Vidal became the issue.

Suarez is useless
Alba is useless
Busquets is useless
Rakitic is useless

But somehow Vidal became the cause of all of our problems!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Nonsense..

The greatest challenge ever is sticking with this Barcelona team for 15 years.

Tesppidd, go and rest. But Barca don really embarrass you oh. 4 0 last season and now this. Not forgetting the Roma comeback against you guys. Chai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
I really don't understand how only Vidal became the issue.

Suarez is useless
Alba is useless
Busquets is useless
Rakitic is useless

But somehow Vidal became the cause of all of our problems!
I think Alba was one player I can acquit from yesterday's. He created our two goals.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Bayern were just being nice yesterday. It could have been worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
monerozi5590:
Bayern were just being nice yesterday. It could have been worse.

i swear
i was already expecting 12
shameless barca players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Make una Bleep off jare. E neva do una......also day guy clamoring for Puig to be involve, please tell me d exact tin he’s gonna do if he had played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
homesteady:

I don't understand how somebody can go from a great to terrible player just in one match. grin grin The Nigga started so well and ended so badly.
I had been suspecting him to be quite shiit,because he was bought for that RB position yet Sergi Roberto still drags for that position with him.

After the mistake that led to Bayern's second goal,he was like....fück it,mask off.

[img]https:///media/8-15-2020/KhwF92.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
TechDaddy:

Bros, how far? Hope you slept well last night. grin
Like a baby.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2020
homesteady:

The problem is that no big or serious club will want to buy these expired players that we have, except some Chinese or American club. These set of players we have are not honourable enough to know that their time is up and it's time to leave.

They will rather run their contracts down than go to any Chinese or American clubs now

Maybe benching them throughout would send a message for two to the sensible few.

I want my Barca of old.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
The bolded is ridiculous.

Like someone said even in tiki taka you need pace, and athleticism to go with skill..

Fact is that half of our first eleven are old and washed up.
They may still have the skill but they are tired.

They have played too much football in the last 10 years.

Suarez, Vidal, Busquets, Alba, Rakitic have an average age of 33 years and must quit.

I would only give Messi and Pique a pass.

Messi, Pique, Dembele, Puig, Fati, Lenglet, De Jong, Semedo (even though Davies reduces his value last night) should be built around.

We still need at least 2 world class signings.

I have to admire what Bayern Munich have done.
They have low key done some terrific squad revamp.

Who would believe Lahm, Robben, Ribbery, Hummels and co left?

They have got some young, strong and skilful players.
Some decisions should be made in this club. First of all, we have two players that don't press in our team or decides to press when they feel like. You might explain that Messi conserves energy for his attacking bursts, ok, but Suarez? Why? Neuer could comfortably share the ball with his CBs without any problem.

We can praise Messi individual prowess nonstop. He as the captain needs to be atleast vocal, ngl. Ok, He's not someone that talks too much, he likes to talk with his feet, no problem, everyone is different, but accepting the role of captain, some things are required of you. For the fifth goal or so, when Messi was dispossessed by lewandowski, he didn't bother tracking back, he just strolled away, even if the scoreline was beyond reach, if I was in that team, and I see Messi getting dispossessed and I see Messi chasing his marker down just to win the ball back, who am I? Who the Bleep am I not to up my game. I was annoyed when Suarez was shouting at Fati, but if you loot at it, he was the only one that gave a shit (despite playing trash, good goal btw) ultimately gave up after the 6th goal.
Even in local football that we play, if your teammate is dispossessed and you see him strolling, wetin you go do? Would Messi shouting/change in behaviour have stopped us from loosing? Probably not, but you see those displays from those players, atleast half of them you won't see.

Commentator: funny enough, most of these goals are not what you expect from this level. Imagine. This Bayern part weren't as clinical they should be, but we still received 8. We put our most defensive lineup, and we received 8 cheesy
We would live with trolling, lol

What should change? Alot, everyone has said the board, the coach, players and so forth.
We had an identity, it worked for the most successful era of our club. If it isn't working anymore can't we change? We can play another brand of football that would still bring joy to watch. Must it be a 4-3-3? Because Cryuff criticized the double pivot system, we've never tried it out, even tho it can be used to devastating effects, with some tweaking. We can play 4231 and Messi would hold the 10 role, no more coming in from the right to drop deep, to the RCM would cover the RB who would be at RW. One of those DMs can be a CM that would be allowed to move forward and enjoy the field with the 10. Alba's position needs to be settled, not every season we would find the replacement for his substitute. Mediocre players shouldn't be in the club because they've been here for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Bayern are not keeping him after his loan even after his splendid camoe yesterday. He will probably return to the club unless someone will cough out alot of cash for him.

Exactly why he didn't celebrate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afz9095(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2020
I believe it's 2-8 for all these complains cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Some Barca fans are actually bold enough to say Sell Messi, in order to build a better Barca but some fanboys with their head deeply buried in Messi's anus still wants him.

Messi was the worst player on the pitch in a record breaking worst performance ever in Barcelona history but its still okay since he can only aggressively pad stats against Eibar to stay relevant.

Well as a rival fan, I hope this cycle continues cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Krasid:
It's 8:02am. Good morning Barça fans.
I just read an interview about Goretzka saying he enjoyed humiliating Messi and Barça.
Also read one last night of Muller saying this match was different from Germany hammering Brazil because they dominated Barça.
These German players are brutal on and off the pitch. No spirit of sportsmanship at all.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
TechDaddy:

I thought as much. Third time in a row, your team lost woefully. You should be used to it by now. grin
Wh
BykeLaByke:

I had been suspecting him to be quite shiit,because he was bought for that RB position yet Sergi Roberto still drags for that position with him.

After the mistake that led to Bayern's second goal,he was like....fück it,mask off.

Where was Alba running to? Why did he leave that player all alone? Perhaps, the GIF does not explain the whole picture?

God!

Oluwa!

Chineke!

Ubangiji!

Dieu!

And did you see how "good" Semedo really is? Did you see his other mistakes in that match last night?

While Semedo is the greatest fraud in the history of Barcelona, Alba has lost it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TechDaddy(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Like a baby.

I thought as much. Third time in a row, your team lost woefully. You should be used to it by now. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2020
I expected nothing and I still got disappointed. It was clear that we would be destroyed when we played napoli. Their finishing was horrible, we got through them by luck.

This club has been in shambles since cruyff died and happy he didn't witness a performance like this. When coutinho scored I almost cried because that summarizes what barca has been since cryuff died. Our signings have embarrassed us at every stage.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2020
BykeLaByke:

So awful from semedo, btw where was pique to offer support to him

It’s high time we bring back Emerson and sell him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2020
May God punish me for defending and supporting semedo for the past 3 years. That is the worst performance I've ever seen seen from a barca player in the UCL in my life.

Even lord matheiu and andre gomes never played that bad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
CuteMercury:
The bitter truth is that the presence of Lionel Messi is hurting Barcelona. IT is time for this marriage to break. Let messi leave Barcelona for both his sake and that of the club. unlike contrary opinions, Messi leaving Barcelona will do Barcelona more good than harm. The reason Bayern took it personal was because of the presence of Messi in the squad and how he alone can decide the match, statements like that provokes rival players and they vow to eat Barca raw when they meet. Barcelona would not have lost by 8 goals if Messi was not on the pitch. "IT is a phychological thing people wont understand. IT happens not only in football but in life in general. for example. "USA VS CHINA" "BROCK NESNA VS THE UNDERTAKER" "NIGERIA VS SOUTH AFRICA"
Lol. You want Messi to leave Barca?
tesspidd go swear for you before he go inside cell.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
What you guys saw yesterday was the paper over cracks that has existed over the past 3 years. As i said I left for my house at 1-1 knowing fully well what was coming. From outright clueless bad signings,to bad team selections to stupid fans picking a scape goat in Rakitic when they can't see that the problem lies solely at the doorsteps of those who pilot the affairs of the clubs administratively.

I knew Anfield was going to be a child's play when we started this season with Valverde. How on Earth is Suarez still a player at this club.?? Umtiti was a backbone of our defense was totally sidelined by Lenglet cause of Injury when it's obvious Lenglet plays similarly like Pique. Why the hell did we not go for Rodri when it was obvious Busquet was in decline and both play similarly. Wtf was our scouts doing when players like Davies was available and we went and got Firpo. Auba is free on the market but for God knows what Suarez is starting a champions league match for us. At of all the players to sign,we went and got Pjanic who plays similarly to Rakitic and won't offer us anything offensively. I mentioned it here that Setien was not going to offer us anything instead we should have gone for Koemann who plays according to our philosophy. Soany bad decisions over and over again

We need Bart and his group of cronies to leave this club asap. Ac Milan will be a child's play compared to us by the time Messi leaves this club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
It is what it is

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hamid7:
It was shameful watching barca play like that. This is easily our worst defeat in all of history. More than half of the players that featured yesterday have no business in that team, they have outlived their usefulness.

Pique, Lenglet: The first is old and past his prime and while the other is is damn too slow to play modern football.

Jordi Alba: This one offers nothing defensively and and can do nothing to stop a counter attack.

Busquets: defensive midfielder should serve as a buffer, to neutalize attacks before it becomes too dangerous. Having a more than 30 year old slow man in that position will expose the defensive line to frequent attacks.

Vidal: sorry cules, I don't know what that guy's doing in Barca. Some argue that he's supposed to bring some physicality into the team, but that only works if you have 3 or more physical players, just one won't have any effect on the game. What he has done since his arrival is to make needless fouls, besides he offers no creativity which is the first duty of a midfielder.

Suarez: Past his prime, he will not improve.

Semedo: That guy should leave, he was never good.

Griezman: Dear cules, this guy will play nothing at Barca even if we hire Pep as coach. He hardly shows any trait of a barcelona kind of player, he is an exact opposite.

All these players shouldn't even be playing in europe, their kinds are in the MLS, Quatar, China and even Japan, where old, tired legs are appreciated.

The coach: That man always looks clueless. What do you make of a coach who speaks to his players by proxy( through Sarabria). No sane coach lets his assistant do the talking when he's present, reason why assistant coaches seem to remain permanently quiet. Even worse, he's a damn coward with no balls. He won't succeed anywhere.

Bartomeu, Abidal, and rest of board members hired a coward like themselves. Barto should do more than making apologies, he is probably our worst president in 20 years he should resign and Abidal should follow him, he's just being Bartomeu's puppet all this while - making needles transfers.

Messi: This game was beyond his power like every other game where magic is needed from nit just one man, I won't blame him. However he should sometimes bark at his boys to to stop disgracing themselves. He should stop looking dejected whenever we're loosing.

This defeat is not even as painful as Roma or Liverpool but it's more shameful.

You criticize Setien but you still reason like Setien....this whole analysis is trash btw

In other news ..Good morning Cules, just decided to make a quick stop here before I continue on my way cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
CuteMercury:
The bitter truth is that the presence of Lionel Messi is hurting Barcelona. IT is time for this marriage to break. Let messi leave Barcelona for both his sake and that of the club. unlike contrary opinions, Messi leaving Barcelona will do Barcelona more good than harm. The reason Bayern took it personal was because of the presence of Messi in the squad and how he alone can decide the match, statements like that provokes rival players and they vow to eat Barca raw when they meet. Barcelona would not have lost by 8 goals if Messi was not on the pitch. "IT is a phychological thing people wont understand. IT happens not only in football but in life in general. for example. "USA VS CHINA" "BROCK NESNA VS THE UNDERTAKER" "NIGERIA VS SOUTH AFRICA"

Messi is not the problem. Bartomeu is the problem. He kept Valverde in the job even when he shouldve be sacked. He has treated our players badly including sponsoring social media companies to run propaganda against our very own players. The Neymar saga brought so much disunity within the squad,not to talk about his bad signings and appointments. That's the foundation of the problem of the club and imo,we should be more worried about the current state of the club than the results of yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Just watched the highlights from last night's match,cause I'm a masochist like that.

A serious goal keeper saves at least 4goals out of that 8.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.