Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631885 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
losprince:

And you with all your knowledge of football is housing the notion of Valverde returning to FCB. I really was confused about what to do about you before, but you have made up my mind for me. Now I want to shoot you. grin

maybe the football wasnt great.. but the result (apart from roma and liverpool) was great.. messi under valverde was impeccable.. we scored for fun in the camp nou.. the type of football wasnt lovely but we were efficient

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
mostob:
IMO koeman shouldn't have been appointed in the first place.
So who should we have gotten bro? Most top coaches are hard to release from their contracts.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
afroduke:

true.. koeman is just setien with a white hair. Since 2015, valverde has easily been our best coach and i feel we should bring him back

I'll knock you o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
joviegghead:

Bring who back?

Biko, perish that nonsensical idea, if you don't want, amadioha + sango+Thor to fire your anus simultaneously .

Valverde? The things I see on this thread shocks me every passing day.
Valverde? Is this how low we've sunk.

I don't know where these peeps are springing out from.... Valverde That sleeping ******
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
How do you sell a player for 0m grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by movingclouds(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Stay for what abeg,only a player without ambition would stay with these appalling individuals ffs.
Lol, this looks like the Crystal Palace of Spain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
afroduke:

true.. koeman is just setien with a white hair. Since 2015, valverde has easily been our best coach and i feel we should bring him back
Undercover Madrid fan spotted.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zyxzzzz: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lolz so messi missed today training
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Lolz so messi missed today training
Is that surprising?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yemmixay(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
afroduke:

You’re definitely a Madrid /Liverpool a$$ licker , you should be banned on NL for this undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
BlueAngel444:
ya but news has it that suarez camp is expecting a pay out of 14m cheesy
Camp ko POP ni

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

So who did should we have gotten bro? Most top coaches are hard to release from their contracts.
You have a point sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by lekkie073(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Somehow, we are not even considering the positive side of this "rebellion" sef.

Barcelona board of directors, players, and the manager will definitely act more seriously on matters now. Signings will be checked, rechecked, and overchecked. Our scouts will learn to be disciplined and professional than ever before reporting. The whole team now knows better than to depend on the little man since they now know he's just like every other player(employee).

Can we just bank on this and actually grow to become better? I seriously believe it. Messi, if he really is not planning to leave is a tactical, ruthless genius that needs a standing ovation to appreciate his fight to curb mediocrity in Barcelona.
ẹ be like say u don't know what hit you guys already?

Barca is going back to the dark ages. If una like make una go carry all the managers in the world join together, one Era is gone.

Barca became unplayable with the triumvirate of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Xavi left and th cracks began to show. Iniesta left and the major problem started. Now, Messi is leaving. Where exactly do you want to start from?

Barca were carried away with the brilliance of three academy graduates. Forgetting that, they changed the blueprint to buying established players Instead of following the blueprint of properly nurturing academy graduates.

Coutinho. Money wasted
Dembèlé. Money wasted
Griezman

Winter has come for House Barca.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Scenes when Messi signs for an Italian team. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Scenes when Messi signs for an Italian team. grin
More I think about it,more I believe this has a chance of happening.

Man has 3kids,all settled in Catalonia...just don't see him uprooting all of them to go live in Manchester....If he signs for an Italian team however,no need him uprooting his family,as he could literally just take a speed train to every matchday from Spain to Italy.

Just thinking out loud though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Man has 3kids,all settled in Catalonia...just don't see him uprooting all of them to go live in Manchester....If he signs for an Italian team however,no need him uprooting his family,as he could literally just take a speed train to every matchday from Spain to Italy.

Byke!!! C'mon angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
barackodam:

Byke!!! C'mon angry
Barcelona is closer to Italy than it is to Manchester,I think that ultimately will be the deciding factor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
afroduke:

shocked the same valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Very unlikely. It means he has to go through France every single time. Route to Italy from Spain must pass through France for a journey of more than 20 hrs. I dont think anybody in their right mind would do this. grin grin Remeber that was one reason we lost to inter in 2012 because the team had to take the train. Arrived in Milan jaded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Very unlikely. It means he has to go through France every single time. Route to Italy from Spain must pass through France for a journey of more than 20 hrs. I dont think anybody in their right mind would do this. grin grin Remeber that was one reason we lost to inter in 2012 because the team had to take the train. Arrived in Milan jaded.
That was the situation I remembered that made me start thinking it would be plausible. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Barcelona is closer to Italy than it is to Manchester,I think that ultimately will be the deciding factor.

I'm talking about you thinking he'd be going to match days by train.

What about training days? grin

You want to kuku kill him.

Even Eto'o at Anzhi didn't have that kind of deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:23am On Sep 01, 2020
barackodam:

I'm talking about you thinking he'd be going to match days by train.

What about training days? grin

You want to kuku kill him.

Even Eto'o at Anzhi didn't have that kind of deal
Lmaoooooo...oboy no mind me jor. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Izanghi(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2020
BykeLaByke:

That may not be totally true because the guy don dey prepare for life after Catalonia since, remembered when there was a rumor that he was learning English 4 years ago or so and also according to BBC, all his children dey got british school for Catalonia, so that means if he comes to England, the children will adapt seamlessly because nah the school dem dey go.

PS: am not a barca fan but I enjoy the conversations here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2020
Izanghi:

That may not be totally true because the guy don dey prepare for life after Catalonia since, remembered when there was a rumor that he was learning English 4 years ago or so and also according to BBC, all his children dey got british school for Catalonia, so that means if he comes to England, the children will adapt seamlessly because nah the school dem dey go.

I remember this too. But we thought he had perished the idea of going to England. We thought he'll stay with us to the end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
joviegghead:

I remember this too. But we thought he had perished the idea of going to England. We thought he'll stay with us to the end.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gracias rakitic

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Olamyyde:
Gracias rakitic

He will score against y'all in his first match against Barca

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

He will score against y'all in his first match against Barca

What's this your new obsession with what goes wrong with Barcelona?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
FirstbornWds:

he's just a hater and troll

Ignore them simple
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Izanghi:

PS: am not a barca fan but I enjoy the conversations here.
Going by your moniker,no tell me say you be Ac Milan fan ooo. cheesy

Cause I no believe say those ones dey exist anymore. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.