Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669731 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rakitic Suarez Vidal almost gone.

But why do I still feel we have at least 6more bums to offload?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Dead liga grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

What's this your new obsession with what goes wrong with Barcelona?

Obsession is the wrong word to use please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

What's this your new obsession with what goes wrong with Barcelona?
Zee Muthafucker has a voyeuristic disorder.

And such tendencies are normally observed in their internet activity.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2020
"Florentino already made 85m€ selling players that weren't even in the Real Madrid squad last year. He hasn't even officially sold a first team player yet

And Bartomeu is over here being forced to give up Luis Suárez, Ivan Rakitić, Arturo Vidal, and LIONEL MESSI completely for free because of the mess he created"

~reddit user
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Obsession is the wrong word to use please

Tell me a better word please?

Disorder?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Jorge Messi :"it will be difficult for Leo to stay at Barça ".
Minds made up, I guess.
Rakitic's ceremony. An honourable way of leaving.
Will Messi get the same?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Barca will denounce/sue Messi and any club that signs him, if FIFA grants the Argentine provisional transfer.

Twitter

Isn't bartomeu not taking this too far?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Tell me a better word please?

Disorder?

I'm not obsessed, how many times have you seen me comment on that topic here?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mes que un Circus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Can someone please explain to me what Wijnaldum is coming to Barça to do!
Are this people mad in?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Are this people mad in?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
joviegghead:

Are this people mad in?

To pose competition for DeJong and Pjanic.

Koeman is gradually revolutionizing Barcelona to become Dutch playing ground..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

To pose competition for DeJong and Pjanic.

Koeman is gradually revolutionizing Barcelona to become Dutch playing ground..

A 30-year old wijnaldum?

Is this a plan for the future?
Whatever happened to our plan of relying on young, vibrant, talented players?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
joviegghead:

A 30-year old wijnaldum?

Is this a plan for the future?
Whatever happened to our plan of relying on young, vibrant, talented players?

Valverde 3.0

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Your tears �

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
joviegghead:

Are this people mad in?

This one don frustrate tire grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
joviegghead:

Are this people mad in?
now you can see why messi want to run to save hus career,

This barca board is not only clueless but also delusional

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Unemployment is a beech

go back to your farm oga, at least now setien can be supplying you manure from his cows

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
kodded:
now you can see why messi want to run to save hus career,

This barca board is not only clueless but also delusional
Just like giving up Arthur for Pjanic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Can't wait till dempele plays one match and goes back to the injury bay for the rest of the year

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
khingTony:
All

Messi is a good player but over the years, we've been beaten by teams that does not have Messi on their side, why? It's because they work as a team and do not rely on one person to do the job, Messi leaving now is a very sad event, but I think it's time to rediscover another pattern of football.

DissTroy:

Jon Snow! Messi is the only reason Barcelona still has a "pattern of football". Barça's signature football style has been tiki taka.
All of Barcelona's era of dominance have been heralded by the tiki taka style of football - the early 90's, the late 90's, the mid-2000's, Pep Guardiola era. All of those nostalgic periods of dominance were so because of tiki taka and fit-for-style players.
Messi is the one true Barca player left who still embodies the tiki taka philosophy.

Any other pattern of football isn't Barcelona. There's nothing to discover - it's like a whale trying to see if would thrive in the Sahara Desert.

The Luis Enrique era murdered tiki taka and the only reason Barcelona has been dominating Spain and winning medals in the last 3 years is simply due to Messi - topping scoring, assists, passing and dribbling charts all by himself. Winning games all by himself.

Stats don't freaking lie! You want to become ike Real Madrid fans who have cruel selective amnesia? Tell one single player who has consistently and singlehandedly decided the fate of his team like Messi in the last decade? Mention just one with statistics and I'd come with mine to counter you.

Who has been there for him? Who has held it together when he was injured? Has he not forced himself to play even without fully recovering season after season? Has he not come back to top all charts?
Messi is the reason Barcelona hasn't spiralled down to the level of AC Milan in the last 3 years.
Yes, fans and players would beg him; and, mark my words, there'd soon be a crowd on the streets of Barcelona begging Messi to stay. It's never happened but it will happen. That's how reliant on him Barcelona has been.

...And it happened: The board, club officials, the players and fans alike begged Messi to stay, campaigned visibly online and offline, and even using children who are fans to manipulate him. He's staying from the latest indications.

The Barça universe begged Messi to stay at Barcelona. Even La Liga waded into the matter but never batted an eyelid when Papa Perez chased Penaldo away from MADrid while Ramos insulted the Portuguese model during the exit process and after.

Never before has one single player brought a sport to a standstill. Messi did it. So much for the disgruntled claims of "we need to rediscover another pattern." Messi is the pattern. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adioolayi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
New reports from Barcelona indicating our talisman....Lionel Messi is not leaving, atleast till the end of this coming season.
He is considering giving the fans the deserving honour and bowing out of NouCamp in front of thousands of faithful Culés.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

...And it happened: The board, club officials, the players and fans alike begged Messi to stay, campaigned visibly online and offline, and even using children who are fans to manipulate him. He's staying from the latest indications.

The Barça universe begged Messi to stay at Barcelona. Even La Liga waded into the matter but never batted an eyelid when Papa Perez chased Penaldo away from MADrid while Ramos insulted the Portuguese model during the exit process and after.

Never before has one single player brought a sport to a standstill. Messi did it. So much for the disgruntled claims of "we need to rediscover another pattern." Messi is the pattern. smiley
Se queda.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
And am 100 percent sure that If Messi sees a good project from Koeman he will stay beyond next summer.

Those who don't want Messi at Barca can now go to another club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
tesppidd:
And am 100 percent sure that If Messi sees a good project from Koeman he will stay beyond next summer.

I think that crazy Bartomeu is just putting up a front for the public. The reports are that Barcelona have upped Messi's weekly way to £1.5 million weekly. They are bribing Messi to stay in broad daylight.
https://twitter.com/indykaila/status/1301479556411461632?s=20

First time in 5 years, there's been a leak of his actual wage from the club. Trying to match the wage Man. City reportedly proposed for him.

They might start charging fans for "Messi Maintenance Fee".

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

I think that crazy Bartomeu is just putting up a front for the public. The reports are that Barcelona have upped Messi's weekly way to £1.5 million weekly. They are bribing Messi to stay in broad daylight.
https://twitter.com/indykaila/status/1301479556411461632?s=20

First time in 5 years, there's been a leak of his actual wage from the club. Trying to match the wage Man. City reportedly proposed for him.
Now that's absurd. shocked

Even if the club offers him that I sincerely hope he rejects it and plays on for the season.

By the end of the season he could evaluate the situation and either accept a pay rise or move on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
tesppidd:
Now that's absurd.

Even if the club offers him that I sincerely hope he rejects it and plays on for the season.

By the end of the season he could evaluate the situation and either accepts pay rise or move on.
Maybe it's to scare other interests away. Clubs like Juventus would certainly be scared by that weekly wage. The only clubs left who would still stand strong would be Man.City and PSG.

But the proposed Man. City deal involves him playing in the MLS for two years and Messi doesn't want that. He's stated he'd like to play in his childhood club before retiring as a player. The Man. City deal would thwart that.

What's certain is, now that the wage has been made known, most clubs would rein in their fantasies. But Barça would be on aggressive marketing this time to get their money's worth.

Messi is more than any other player. La Liga waded in because Messi leaving would have affected the La Liga's ratings, value and income. It's more than football. There's business involved.

Few days ago, Barcelona modeled their new kit and fans were surprised to see them photoshopping Messi into the pictures. It's almost like they were telling Messi, "Bro, I don't know what your plans are but this divorce would not work. We are married for life."

The marketing would be worth it. I expect a mini-movie like "Messi and Barcelona: Eternal Love Without Boundaries". The marketing would be sick.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
tesppidd:

Messi is a fool. He should go and sit down. He can stay or he can leave. His attitudes are uncaptain like and shocking for someone who has stayed 20 years at the club. Totti will never treat Roma like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

Maybe it's to scare other interests away. Clubs like Juventus would certainly be scared by that weekly wage. The only clubs left who would still stand strong would be Man.City and PSG.

But the proposed Man. City deal involves him playing in the MLS for two years and Messi doesn't want that. He's stated he'd like to play in his childhood club before retiring as a player. The Man. City deal would thwart that.

What's certain is, now that the wage has been made known, most clubs would rein in their fantasies. But Barça would be on aggressive marketing this time to get their money's worth.

Messi is more than any other player. La Liga waded in because Messi leaving would have affected the La Liga's ratings, value and income. It's more than football. There's business involved.

Few days ago, Barcelona modeled their new kit and fans were surprised to see them photoshopping Messi into the pictures. It's almost like they were telling Messi, "Bro, I don't know what your plans are but this divorce would not work. We are married for life."

The marketing would be worth it. I expect a mini-movie like "Messi and Barcelona: Eternal Love Without Boundaries". The marketing would be sick.
lol

This final contract year na die.

Barca will try to squeeze out every single penny from off him.
grin

Whatever i am glad he's staying anyway.

Me myself I cannot divorce Messi from Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Messi is a fool. He should go and sit down. He can stay or he can leave. His attitudes are uncaptain like and shocking for someone who has stayed 20 years at the club. Totti will never treat Roma like this.
lol

Chill out Bro.

Maybe Totti would if he won with them 3 UCĹs and 10 Scudettos and they tried to diss him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Bros, be calming down oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.