Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591984 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
casillas 1 on 1 save, won it for spain.

Lmao....no mind that guy. Make e dey talk e rubbish. That 1 on 1 save really won spain the WC. Even if Iniesta didn't score, spain woulda still won, infact that 1on1 save was the requirement for winning that final(source: FIFA )

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
peterd53:

Messi don score against Germany before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr0Oo8b5ulI
in a competition like world cup, fifa confederation cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why can't you lots understand simple talk and see beyond senseless comparison?

Who's comparing Xavi, Iniesta or Lampard to Zidane?

Una matter tarya me abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Moura7:

Lmao....no mind that guy. Make e dey talk e rubbish. That 1 on 1 save really won spain the WC. Even if Iniesta didn't score, spain woulda still won, infact that 1on1 save was the requirement for winning that final(source: FIFA )

I messed up answering a troll?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

While rating GOATs , Messi bosses anything called Zidane anytime.

No day compare nonsense abeg
Has messi scored 2 goals in a world cup final?
Has messi won a major trophy for Argentina?
The answer is No, No.

So don't compare zidane to overrated messi, that cant perform outside Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Why can't you lots understand simple talk and see beyond senseless comparison?

Who's comparing Xavi, Iniesta or Lampard to Zidane?

Una matter tarya me abeg
zidane scored 2 goals in the world cup final. Give the stat of xavi, iniesta or even Lampard scoring 2 (it must be 2) in a world cup final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
Has messi scored 2 goals in a world cup final?
Has messi won a major trophy for Argentina?
The answer is No, No.

So don't compare zidane to overrated Messi, that cant perform outside Barcelona.

There are certain things beyond winning trophies.

Messi is a better player than anything or anyone that has ever won the Madrid shirt, Zidane inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
zidane scored 2 goals in the world cup final. Give the stat of xavi, iniesta or even Lampard scoring 2 (it must be 2) in a world cup final.

They won the WC once. And won the Euros right after.

Are you satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

There are certain things beyond winning trophies.

Messi is a better player than anything or anyone that has ever won the Madrid shirt, Zidane inclusive.
a 'better' that cant win a trophy for Argentina, cant score 2 or 1 or 0.5 goals in a world cup final.

All the players that's has played for real Madrid except hazard are better than messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I messed up answering a troll?

Lol.....I don laff tire here. Just leave him abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

They won the WC once. And won the Euros right after.

Are you satisfied now?
that's not the answer to my question. Please answer my very simple question
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Any idiot can score 90 goals in a year as long as you're playing with Xavi and Iniesta
No let thunder fire you this night. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
abduleez1:

No let thunder fire you this night. undecided

I actually laughed so hard reading this your reply.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Only the Madrid thread own Hulk, Virus, Devvy and Purple Omo all I can say is it is well with that thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Only the Madrid thread own Hulk, Virus, Devvy and Purple Omo all I can say is it is well with that thread
the thread is full of greatest, UCL winner, GOAT Ronaldo fans

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
This Spanish national anthem is so sweet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
More on Barcelona now ahbeg.

With the arrival of Depay? What gonna be the lot of Ansu Fati's growth?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Any idiot can score 90 goals in a year as long as you're playing with Xavi and Iniesta
Mention them na? The same xavi and iniesta that you usually make noise that Kroos and Modric are miles ahead of, Las Las you just keep on exposing yourself as a tuush version of Hulk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I actually laughed so hard reading this your reply.
Lol,

Pu7pl3 na my guy, but when it comes to Barca gee no get head. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
the thread is full of greatest, UCL winner, GOAT Ronaldo fans

The debate of the greatest of all time is between three players....

Maradona, Messi, and Pele.

The good thing is.... Two wore the Barcelona shirt.

And the three are all South Americans.

Now, run a quick search on google and show me where Ronaldo featured above Messi.

Just one

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The debate of the greatest of all time is between three players....

Maradona, Messi, and Pele.

The good thing is.... Two wore the Barcelona shirt.

And the three are all South Americans.

Now, run a quick search on google and show me where Ronaldo featured above Messi.

Just one
Only this year Messi at 33 has been compared to
Ronaldo
Mbappe
Lewandowski
Kante
Benzema
Haaland

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
I'm very well pleased with my fellow Barca brethrens. grin grin

Omo the way you peeps have grown In leaps and bounds and serving these "pestilence" god tier Trolling is truly wholesome. grin grin

See the way my Bros mature and quippy in the Trolling. Madridiots dey cry seriously these days.

Omo, the joy and smile na put for my face this night ehn. You peeps are the real GOAT. grin grin
Special thanks to Ambassador Kilishi, serving the fatherland with true "Diplomatic Finesse". Ddippset for resetting their motor function and cerebral capacity. grin grin Special thanks goes to other unsung heroes who contributed in the Fight. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Alba and Lewandoski in a thrilling footrace!!

Alba did well to cover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
ddippset:
This Spanish national anthem is so sweet.
Very sweet. I always look forward to listening to it. Germany own also have good dynamism.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omo who see that brilliant defending from Jordi Alba against Lewandowski?? shocked shocked

If na Barca now weyrey go dey disguise. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
1 goal, 1 assist against Germany.
"but but but, he only scores against Lithuania". Bunch of clowns!
I just hope he scores more and probably win the golden boot and its a win for me; winning back 2 back Euros would be a huge mountain to climb even for the greatest ever.
As for Argentine shatta bandle, we will be waiting when he gets bundled out of the Copa America. Another NT retirement beckons.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Goalllll!!

Morata GOAT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

But Modric is better than Xavi and iniesta so how come the idiots at Madrid didn’t score 90 goals in a year ?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Spain scores... Beautiful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Moreno is quite good...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
I am absolutely loving Gerrad Moreno work rate tonight. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

While rating GOATs , Messi bosses anything called Zidane anytime.

No day compare nonsense abeg

Evidence of your clinical retardation!

Messi in the France team WILL NOT win 1998 WC. E no get as e for happen.

Even this EURO 2016, use time machine, put Messi after Ronaldo get injury; Portugal no win the trophy.

There are levels to this GOAT sh*t.

No dey compare Eibarman to people wen turn football to chess board.

Na 2012 dey mk una no get respect for who pass that fraud.

Plug any of the GOATs in that Barcelona team, dem go do pass Messi, that one na fact.

Ask anybody wen e head correct. Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Messi. One match for your life. Only one player there go dance 90 minutes still lose game (and while your head dey guillotine, d twats wen dey support am go blame everybody including pitch forgetting say e get reason why you choose am).

The rest go turn the game to Battle of Nuremberg. Keep your feints, keep your pre-assists, forget highlight reel, forget master class; that net must shake even na Own Goal.

Messi na level of dem Garrincha, if sef. Na the last 5 years confirm am for me. Talented, but lacking the Oomphh factor that make GOATs.

-Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4592) (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.