Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589724 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arukwe123(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
LordAdamX:

Evidence of your clinical retardation!

Messi in the France team WILL NOT win 1998 WC. E no get as e for happen.

Even this EURO 2016, use time machine, put Messi after Ronaldo get injury; Portugal no win the trophy.

There are levels to this GOAT sh*t.

No dey compare Eibarman to people wen turn football to chess board.

Na 2012 dey mk una no get respect for who pass that fraud.

Plug any of the GOATs in that Barcelona team, dem go do pass Messi, that one na fact.

Ask anybody wen e head correct. Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Messi. One match for your life. Only one player there go dance 90 minutes still lose game (and while your head dey guillotine, d twats wen dey support am go blame everybody including pitch forgetting say e get reason why you choose am).

The rest go turn the game to Battle of Nuremberg. Keep your feints, keep your pre-assists, forget highlight reel, forget master class; that net must shake even na Own Goal.

Messi na level of dem Garrincha, if sef. Na the last 5 years confirm am for me. Talented, but lacking the Oomphh factor that make GOATs.

-Lord
[/s] Trash.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Alba giving away a ball.

Could have been very costly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
arukwe123:
[s][/s] Trash.
Must you cancel everything someone wrote without offering any intelligent discussion. Must you show you lack things upstairs? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordAdamX:

Evidence of your clinical retardation!

Messi in the France team WILL NOT win 1998 WC. E no get as e for happen.

Even this EURO 2016, use time machine, put Messi after Ronaldo get injury; Portugal no win the trophy.

There are levels to this GOAT sh*t.

No dey compare Eibarman to people wen turn football to chess board.

Na 2012 dey mk una no get respect for who pass that fraud.

Plug any of the GOATs in that Barcelona team, dem go do pass Messi, that one na fact.

Ask anybody wen e head correct. Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Messi. One match for your life. Only one player there go dance 90 minutes still lose game (and while your head dey guillotine, d twats wen dey support am go blame everybody including pitch forgetting say e get reason why you choose am).

The rest go turn the game to Battle of Nuremberg. Keep your feints, keep your pre-assists, forget highlight reel, forget master class; that net must shake even na Own Goal.

Messi na level of dem Garrincha, if sef. Na the last 5 years confirm am for me. Talented, but lacking the Oomphh factor that make GOATs.

-Lord

I see how much you're tryna appear brilliant.

But your Zizou is not close to having Messi's brilliance. Both on and off the ball.

The 1998 WC wasn't a one-man game. The likes of Henry, Dechamps, Viera and all others were in their prime. So no day cap wetin day no day

Zidane was excellent but man... No day compare nonsense. It'll take the whole of Zizou's generation to reach Messi's individual brilliance.

Talk about goals, assists, mastering the game and bossing it, not even the said dribbling.

Zidane go crawl and beg fortune to reach that level. I've said it and I am maintaining it... Nothing from Madrid can ever achieve that feat. Not before, now or later.

You talk about Euro 2016.. Arguing this would mean a literal waste of time.

Even Perez sees Ronaldo ( your acclaimed Goat) as just another player that makes up the numbers. So, why would your opinion count?

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Only this year Messi at 33 has been compared to
Ronaldo
Mbappe
Lewandowski
Kante
Benzema
Haaland

Pikin, who e b wen dem no go compare am?

Go look class of 2004-2007 wen dem compare to Ronaldo wen e b just dey start.

You get mind dey call Haaland, Kante, Lewandowski. On a normal, person wen e head correct suppose get mind compare those ones to anybody for Top 5 GOAT list. The biggest injustice in football na how una use tk smuggle that fraud into GOAT conversation. Na why una dey always lyk find co-id*ots to confirm say no b only na dey ment; say una many. Which is not hard; most people na average IQ them get.

Others on the list earned their keep and paid their dues. Una from nowhere carry one height-challenged system fraud because of one year of 2012 dey disturb people ear since. Abi u don hear where Maradona fan dey follow drag talent with Beckenbauer, Baggio or even any new-age footballer like Haaland. Who you pass, you pass; d comparison itself na insult.

So as I dey now as CR7 fan, I go follow dey drag chair with Hazard or Lewandowski or Neymar or Haaland fan. As in WHY?! Which kyn rough play be that. CR7 is the Greatest to play the game. Talk from now till tomorrow. That matter is settled. Pele fans no dey disturb themselves. D guy hang boot 44 years ago. Na me one kon disturb myself because of one hobbit in Catalonia and a bunch of marauding efulefus wen don use their brain do bean cake. As I said, there are levels to this GOAT sh*t.

When you see CR7 fans dey troll the Malta Guinness bottle; no be because say we dey drag shoe or enter debate. NO. Na receipts we dey keep; because una wen dey support d fraud merchant dey ret*rde. So like the 8-2 we gat show am mk you know say Maradona use hand of God qualify for WC semis and one fraud use handball win La Liga game get difference! So tey we need Library of Congress catalog system for documentation.

-Lord

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

But your Zizou is not close to having Messi's brilliance. Both on and off the ball.

The 1998 WC wasn't a one-man game. The likes of Henry, Dechamps, Viera and all others were in their prime. So no day cap wetin day no day

Zidane was excellent but man... No day compare nonsense. It'll take the whole of Zizou's generation to reach Messi's individual brilliance.

Talk about goals, assists, mastering the game and bossing it, not even the said dribbling.

Zidane go crawl and beg fortune to reach that level. I've said it and I am maintaining it... Nothing from Madrid can ever achieve that feat. Not before, now or later.

Even Perez sees Ronaldo ( your acclaimed Goat) as just another number that makes up the numbers. So, why would your opinion count?

He is not trying to appear brilliant, he Is brilliant...but you wouldn't know nau, how can you?

Your so called goat had Lavezzi, Tevez, prime Di Maria, Aguero, Higuain and he still couldn't lift a spoon for his country even after retiring twice like a lil bitch...

Zidane's individual brilliance won him a world cup for his country, Ronaldo won the Euro's, Maradona and Pepe both won the world cup, what has Messi's Individual brilliance won for Argentina?

Nothing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol,

Pu7pl3 na my guy, but when it comes to Barca gee no get head. grin grin

See how all of you jumped on my comment like triggered trannys grin grin a comment that was meant to school firstbornwrds (and I'm sure it did)

Still looking for a smart Cule sad

[img]https://c./J8VcnFbF0JkAAAAM/looking-searching.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

[s]

Even Perez sees Ronaldo ( your acclaimed Goat) as just another number that makes up the numbers. So, why would your opinion count? [/s]

You no real well.

You say no be one man game.

I say Messi for that France 98' team no go win the WC final. You know say na fact, even as you m*d reach, your id*ocy no reach you doubt that one.

You can't say the same for Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, or Zidane. Na from bench sef dem go win the game. As in e sure die. That's what it means to be on the GOAT list.

No b because of Eibar una go dey carry chicken enter discussion about eagles.

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

He is not trying to appear brilliant, he Is brilliant...but you wouldn't know nau, how can you?

Your so called goat had Lavezzi, Tevez, prime Di Maria, Aguero, Higuain and he still couldn't lift a spoon for his country even after retiring twice like a lil bitch...

Zidane's individual brilliance won him a world cup for his country, Ronaldo won the Euro's, Maradona and Pepe both won the world cup, what has Messi's Individual brilliance won for Argentina?

Nothing

He has performed with Milito, Higuain, Crespo, Saviola, Aguero, Riquelme, Lucho, Cambiasso, Heinze, Zanetti, Veron, Aimar, Lavezzi, DiMaria, Tevez, Samuel, Dybala, Icardi. Yet his teammates are always the fault, These guys never seem to surprise me

I want Case and Mili to hand him a befitting L in this year’s Copa America finals, so he can retire yet again

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
devvy44:

He has performed with Milito, Higuain, Crespo, Saviola, Aguero, Riquelme, Lucho, Cambiasso, Heinze, Zanetti, Veron, Aimar, Lavezzi, DiMaria, Tevez, Samuel, Dybala, Icardi. Yet his teammates are always the fault, These guys never seem to surprise me

I want Case and Mili to hand him a befitting L in this year’s Copa America finals, so he can retire yet again

Na mumu dey see Messi as Goat

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

See how all of you jumped on my comment like triggered trannys grin grin a comment that was meant to school firstbornwrds (and I'm sure it did)

Lol,....you dey craze.

Ogun they do press up wait for you.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol,....you dey craze.

Ogun they do press up wait for you.

Why did you have to be a Cule bruh? Are you not tired of the pains? grin grin grin

I feel for you my gee...do a Figo and join the Angels
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Nothing

How can you talk say anything reasonable? It'll be a surprise if you tried.

The 2014 WC saw Argentina record 8 chances to compete with Germany's 3. But what happened? Palacio and Higuain chose to be unfortunate.

When has Aguero ever being a force "9" in Argentina? What spectacular thing has he ever done?

Is it the same Di Maria that was sidelined throughout the final?

Point of correction... There was nothing like Ronaldo's brilliant in the Euro 2016. It was Eder's work.

Respect for Zidane... He's forever a gem. But my point remains that... When talking about the greatest footballers that ever kicked the round leather.... Messi ranks way above everything Zidane and Ronaldo, combined. His only competitors are his fellow South Americans..

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Schooled who..

You ranted rubbish and got fired. No do this thing make your pikin later know.you like that o.

90 goals way the entire Madrid squad no fit score na him you day use chase clout. If e easy, make anybody try am make I see.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

How can you talk say anything reasonable? It'll be a surprise if you tried.

The 2014 WC saw Argentina record 8 chances to compete with Germany's 3. But what happened? Palacio and Higuain chose to be unfortunate.

When has Aguero ever being a force "9" in Argentina? What spectacular thing has he ever done?

Is it the same Di Maria that was sidelined throughout the final?

Point of correction... There was nothing like Ronaldo's brilliant in the Euro 2016. It was Eder's work.

Excuses = Failure

Romans chapter 2vs1

Your goat is a Failure

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordAdamX:

You no real well.

You say no be one man game.

I say Messi for that France 98' team no go win the WC final. You know say na fact, even as you m*d reach, your id*ocy no reach you doubt that one.

You can't say the same for Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, or Zidane. Na from bench sef dem go win the game. As in e sure die. That's what it means to be on the GOAT list.

No b because of Eibar una go dey carry chicken enter discussion about eagles.

-Lord

The battle between you and stupid analysis is worth investigating.

Messi has more goals against Madrid than he has against Eibar, so why the noise?

No day drag Ronaldo to the GOAT debate... E nor reach. Na just three day and they are all South Americans.

Zidane might have being a WC beast, but he's no where near the individual brilliance of Messi. If not, we suppose day rank Schurlle and Gotze as worthy goats. At least, they sha get one WC.

No be ment to day compare Zizou to Six Ballon d'Or winner? You fit place am for CR7 level but stop the ridiculing abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Schooled who..

You ranted rubbish and got fired. No do this thing make your pikin later know.you like that o.

90 goals way the entire Madrid squad no fit score na him you day use chase clout. If e easy, make anybody try am make I see.

okay but Ronaldo scoring 100+ goals is easy so why your midget never do am?

Bringing excuses that 1 South American goal = 3 Euro goal..lmao for the goals exchange rate wey you invent na

If you weren't schooled then you get coconut head and I can't help you bruh

[img]https://c./VZkCsFZUPncAAAAM/the-office-michael-scott.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Excuses = Failure

Romans chapter 2vs1

Your goat is a Failure

Are you out of clouts?

Talk more, let me ride on your ignorance.

You call him a failure but I still maintain he's better than anything or anyone that has ever featured in RM. Not even in the modern generation... I mean, since una be real Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The battle between you and stupid analysis is worth investigating.

Messi has more goals against Madrid than he has against Eibar, so why the noise.

No day drag Ronaldo to the GOAT debate... E nor reach. Na just three day and they are all South Americans.

Zidane might have being a WC beast, but he's no where near the individual brilliance of Messi. If not, we suppose day rank Schurlle and Gotze as worthy goats. At least, they sha get one WC.

No be ment to day compare Zizou to Six Ballon d'Or winner? You fit place am for CR7 level but stop the ridiculing abeg.

This is the same sportbible blog you've been mouthing off with

[img]https://c./yDQycxu0SVoAAAAM/funny-as-hell-laugh.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

okay but Ronaldo scoring 100+ goals is easy so why your midget never do am?

Bringing excuses that 1 South American goal = 3 Euro goal..lmao for the goals exchange rate wey you invent na

If you weren't schooled then you get coconut head and I can't help you bruh

[img]https://c./VZkCsFZUPncAAAAM/the-office-michael-scott.gif[/img]

Ali Daei is the current record holder of most intl that Cr7 is tryna break. You know am?

That's to tell you how any idiot can achieve that record.

You know who get the previous most calendar goals? Gerd Muller. And Messi robbed it all off to the extent say Munchen even create shrine for am for Alianz Arena.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Are you out of clouts?

Talk more, let me ride on your ignorance.

You call him a failure but I still maintain he's better than anything or anyone that has ever featured in RM. Not even in the modern generation... I mean, since una be real Madrid.

Messi is a system fraud like Mr Adam put it...go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Ali Daei is the current record holder of most intl that Cr7 is tryna break. You know am?

That's to tell you how any idiot can achieve that record.

You know who get the previous most calendar goals? Gerd Muller. And Messi robbed it all off to the extent say Munchen even create shrine for am for Alianz Arena.

Ali and Ronaldo do they have 2 heads? Why hasn't Messi even reached 90

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

This is the same sportbible blog you've been mouthing off with

[img]https://c./yDQycxu0SVoAAAAM/funny-as-hell-laugh.gif[/img]

They say na Fan tournament.

See this one below.

I no fit screenshot this one but e follow join.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/gallery/50-greatest-footballers-all-time

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Messi is a system fraud like Mr Adam put it...go and sleep

Lol... If a failure can win 6 ballon d'ors, with 4 coming back to back to back... I'll rather have that fraud than someone that was chased out by his Club's president.

Se fini

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

They say na Fan tournament.

See this one below.

I no fit screenshot this one but e follow join.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/gallery/50-greatest-footballers-all-time

this man[img]https://c./IJPRFzLZPrsAAAAM/war-dogs-war-dogs-movie.gif[/img]...you still don't get it do you?

Who are you even trying to convince? Me or yourself? Cos by the looks of it you don't even seem sure any more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

this man[img]https://c./IJPRFzLZPrsAAAAM/war-dogs-war-dogs-movie.gif[/img]...you still don't get it do you?

Who are you even trying to convince? Me or yourself? Cos by the looks of it you don't even seem sure any more

You still no day see road?

Ahebi you day ask to see those in the Goat debate, and I day show you. Why you come day cry?

Shay na Ronaldo way Perez pursue you day try talk here abi R9?

Cos, if that na that Portuguese one... Omoh, e strong for you

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arukwe123(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Must you cancel everything someone wrote without offering any intelligent discussion. Must you show you lack things upstairs? lipsrsealed
who is this useless swine? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You still no day see road?

Ahebi you day ask to see those in the Goat debate, and I day show you. Why you come day cry?

uh, excuse me...when did I ask this? I know I didn't cos I'm sure without a single doubt who the greatest footballer of all time is and I don't need screenshots to prove it

Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Barcelona infested Spanish team cant win a game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
Barcelona infested Spanish team cant win a game.

Barcelona infested with pedri and alba

Mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol

Enrique dey use anfield town crier as him captain, anyways I pray they make it outta that group, I want to check something
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
abduleez1:
I'm very well pleased with my fellow Barca brethrens. grin grin

Omo the way you peeps have grown In leaps and bounds and serving these "pestilence" god tier Trolling is truly wholesome. grin grin

See the way my Bros mature and quippy in the Trolling. Madridiots dey cry seriously these days.

Omo, the joy and smile na put for my face this night ehn. You peeps are the real GOAT. grin grin
Special thanks to Ambassador Kilishi, serving the fatherland with true "Diplomatic Finesse". Ddippset for resetting their motor function and cerebral capacity. grin grin Special thanks goes to other unsung heroes who contributed in the Fight. grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4593) (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.