Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589034 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

uh, excuse me...when did I ask this? I know I didn't cos I'm sure without a single doubt who the greatest footballer of all time is and I don't need screenshots to prove it

Cristiano Ronaldo

Yes... But your club's president, who invariably knows football better than you, doesn't think so.

That's why he was chased out when he asked to have an increased pay.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
See how FirstbornWds is singlehandedly bitchslapping grown asss men spewing loads of shiit like they got soak-away pits in their gullets and then pulling up skirts with reckless abandon.

Firstborn, you go home with the match ball tonight.

grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Yes... But your club's president, who invariably knows football better than you, doesn't think so.

That's why he was chased out when he asked to have an increased pay.

You done fail exam be that...Wake my presi up anytime and ask him who the greatest footballer of all time is and he would tell you it's Cristiano...rest

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

You done fail exam be that...Wake my presi up anytime and ask him who the greatest footballer of all time is and he would tell you it's Cristiano...rest

Abi na. But e still pursue am.

E fit talk am when e day there because know say e go suffer inferiority complex if e talk otherwise.

All in all, he still dust am as waste product when he try become Messi angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
ddippset:
See how FirstbornWds is singlehandedly bitchslapping grown asss men and pulling up skirts with reckless abandon.

Firstborn

Those ones get shallow thinking na. Them no reach to troll. Just say most Culers would want to act mature and calm down when they start their nonsense noise.

This two weeks way I give myself leave... All of them go hear am hot hot until them get sense.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Just imagine say Ansu no day injured... By now, Spain for don qualify.

Between Morata and Benzema, I don't know who's the bigger bag of beans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Barcelona infested with pedri and alba

Mugu grin
the coach undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Morata
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

trash.
What about the Barcelona infested coach leading Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are an amateur footballer working his way to the upper football echelons. Hypothetically, you were asked by a football God to choose one of these careers:

At a young age you have shown precocious talent only comparable to the greatest to ever do it; this talent should definitely make you the best to ever do it before you clock 30 if you have the right mentality. Year in, year out you dominate the same league winning the same trophies, breaking records, winning the top scorer and the best player of the league. Same ol', same ol'...You have don't it all here, but let me stay here and continue winning. In your NT, you get close to winning something every time but just lack that "something" to do it for your country like previous legends have.

OR
Started as a skinny teenager with fancy footwork and skills, pretty decent player, should be able to carve out a decent career, probably win some trophies. Suddenly you metarmorphose into some kind of beast, dominating the league, winning it all collectively and individually. You don't end there. You move to another tough league where you become a goal machine; winning everything again(top scorer, best player), becoming the greatest in club football's elite competition.

That should be all? Not really. You move on to another league where you should be past your peak and seeing off what's left of your career.
Relentless, you win it all again. At this point you have seen and done it in Europe's top
3 leagues. What a career! But that's not all.
In your NT, you captain your country to their first two titles doing what your predecessors have tried but failed to do.

WHAT CAREER WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

This should decide who is the greatest ever.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Ali Daei is the current record holder of most intl that Cr7 is tryna break. You know am?

That's to tell you how any idiot can achieve that record.

You know who get the previous most calendar goals? Gerd Muller. And Messi robbed it all off to the extent say Munchen even create shrine for am for Alianz Arena.
Ali Daei plays mostly against Asian teams. Name any European player apart from the Greatest ever who has scored 100 goals. If not, keep mute and know your place Messi fanboy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Krasid:

Krasid:
Ali Daei plays mostly against Asian teams. Name any European player apart from the Greatest ever who has scored 100 goals. If not, keep mute and know your place Messi fanboy.

See this one.. You want to join a league of men talking football.

Sleep ahbeg....

Quick one, before you go to bed... Germany says Hi and asked me to show you this.

It's now 42GAL... Not Portugal!!!

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
trash.
What about the Barcelona infested coach leading Spain.

This infested Coach is a treble winner. It's just Madrid's blood spoiling things for us... If not, why would Morata even be on this team?

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

This infested Coach is a treble winner. It's just Madrid's blood spoiling things for us... If not, why would Morata even be on this team?
2without morata, spain would have lost.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordAdamX:

Pikin, who e b wen dem no go compare am?

Go look class of 2004-2007 wen dem compare to Ronaldo wen e b just dey start.

You get mind dey call Haaland, Kante, Lewandowski. On a normal, person wen e head correct suppose get mind compare those ones to anybody for Top 5 GOAT list. The biggest injustice in football na how una use tk smuggle that fraud into GOAT conversation. Na why una dey always lyk find co-id*ots to confirm say no b only na dey ment; say una many. Which is not hard; most people na average IQ them get.

Others on the list earned their keep and paid their dues. Una from nowhere carry one height-challenged system fraud because of one year of 2012 dey disturb people ear since. Abi u don hear where Maradona fan dey follow drag talent with Beckenbauer, Baggio or even any new-age footballer like Haaland. Who you pass, you pass; d comparison itself na insult.

So as I dey now as CR7 fan, I go follow dey drag chair with Hazard or Lewandowski or Neymar or Haaland fan. As in WHY?! Which kyn rough play be that. CR7 is the Greatest to play the game. Talk from now till tomorrow. That matter is settled. Pele fans no dey disturb themselves. D guy hang boot 44 years ago. Na me one kon disturb myself because of one hobbit in Catalonia and a bunch of marauding efulefus wen don use their brain do bean cake. As I said, there are levels to this GOAT sh*t.

When you see CR7 fans dey troll the Malta Guinness bottle; no be because say we dey drag shoe or enter debate. NO. Na receipts we dey keep; because una wen dey support d fraud merchant dey ret*rde. So like the 8-2 we gat show am mk you know say Maradona use hand of God qualify for WC semis and one fraud use handball win La Liga game get difference! So tey we need Library of Congress catalog system for documentation.

-Lord
We wey dey call am greatest know why we dey do so, those people I mentioned are the some of the hottest names in football currently and na ronaldo fans especially dey bring all those useless comparisons especially the mbappe one after their UCL meeting just to spite am, Them dey compare ronaldo with Messi but them dey compare Messi with ronaldo, Pele and Maradona Why? Why dem they talk say person na next Messi, I go bring out multiple examples for you, Cause there's a feckin standard Even if Messi win Copa America, na excuses of ronaldo don win 2 trophies or he did it earlier Na him we go dey hear,
Even when your goat come Spain, him gats submit for the king because him know where him power reach, Greatest wey dey obsessed with Messi, dey stat pad with penalties and Perez no gree renew him contract give am salary increase And bros I no wan insult you, Me sef get my own bad darts too grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2021
abduleez1:
I'm very well pleased with my fellow Barca brethrens. grin grin

Omo the way you peeps have grown In leaps and bounds and serving these "pestilence" god tier Trolling is truly wholesome. grin grin

See the way my Bros mature and quippy in the Trolling. Madridiots dey cry seriously these days.

Omo, the joy and smile na put for my face this night ehn. You peeps are the real GOAT. grin grin
Special thanks to Ambassador Kilishi, serving the fatherland with true "Diplomatic Finesse". Ddippset for resetting their motor function and cerebral capacity. grin grin Special thanks goes to other unsung heroes who contributed in the Fight. grin grin

Gbayi As God gives us life, the 'Iron Dome' of this thread go continue to render their Aba made rockets impotent Admiral Firstbornwd and Major Moura have really tortured the bandits who managed to penetrate za line and No madridiot would be spared, Collect kilishi jare

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2021
devvy44:
Lol

Enrique dey use anfield town crier as him captain, anyways I pray they make it outta that group, I want to check something
No be him tell Morata to dey play like viniciuos for front besides where captain Ramos carry Spain go for last world cup? lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:30am On Jun 20, 2021
LordAdamX:

Evidence of your clinical retardation!

Messi in the France team WILL NOT win 1998 WC. E no get as e for happen.

Even this EURO 2016, use time machine, put Messi after Ronaldo get injury; Portugal no win the trophy.

There are levels to this GOAT sh*t.

No dey compare Eibarman to people wen turn football to chess board.

Na 2012 dey mk una no get respect for who pass that fraud.

Plug any of the GOATs in that Barcelona team, dem go do pass Messi, that one na fact.

Ask anybody wen e head correct. Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Messi. One match for your life. Only one player there go dance 90 minutes still lose game (and while your head dey guillotine, d twats wen dey support am go blame everybody including pitch forgetting say e get reason why you choose am).

The rest go turn the game to Battle of Nuremberg. Keep your feints, keep your pre-assists, forget highlight reel, forget master class; that net must shake even na Own Goal.

Messi na level of dem Garrincha, if sef. Na the last 5 years confirm am for me. Talented, but lacking the Oomphh factor that make GOATs.

-Lord

What kind of amoebic comment is this? Since when did dotards become Lords to have a say where reasonable people gather? Presenting conditional IFs as certainties? And you call yourself intelligent?

Addressing your inane comments line by line is a gross waste of time. There is a reason why almost all GOAT lists by sport tabloids have Messi, Maradona and Pele as the top three. Are all of them Messi fans?

In the official football ecosystem; UEFA o, FIFAo, France Magazine o, Messi has and will always be ranked above CR7. These are experts that understand football and not people who just say things because social media has given everyone a voice, both the sane and the unbalanced.

CR7 can remain goat in the fantasy world of deluded fans like yours. I've got no problem with that. But no matter how much, how long or how loud you bray about Messi and the what ifs, your fantasy can never become reality. Know this and have peace.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:47am On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

What kind of amoebic comment is this? Since when did dotards become Lords to have a say where reasonable people gather? Presenting conditional IFs as certainties? And you call yourself intelligent?

Addressing your inane comments line by line is a gross waste of time. There is a reason why almost all GOAT lists by sport tabloids have Messi, Maradona and Pele as the top three. Are all of them Messi fans?

In the official football ecosystem; UEFA o, FIFAo, France Magazine o, Messi has and will always be ranked above CR7. These are experts that understand football and not people who just say things because social media has given everyone a voice, both the sane and the unbalanced.

CR7 can remain goat in the fantasy world of deluded fans like yours. I've got no problem with that. But no matter how much, how long or how loud you bray about Messi and the what ifs, your fantasy can never become reality. Know this and have peace.
He even put Ronaldo ahead of Pele and Maradona and Zidane ahead of Messi grin, no matter how they try to fight it, the difference is clear
Ronaldo had an impressive game against Germany, won't lie But you gats see the way social media was on meltdown for ronaldo's skill on rudiger but bring up messi's It's mostly downplayed cause it's seen as normal, stuff that even made the LORD to compare him to garrincha grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He even put Ronaldo ahead of Pele and Maradona and Zidane ahead of Messi grin, no matter how they try to fight it, the difference is clear
Ronaldo had an impressive game against Germany, won't lie But you gats see the way social media was on meltdown for ronaldo's skill on rudiger but bring up messi's It's mostly downplayed cause it's seen as normal, stuff that even made the LORD to compare him to garrincha grin

Ronaldo is a beneficiary of fan HYPE. If he does a 2, his fans magnify it as 5. So it's not surprising. If it was CR that put up Messi's excellent performance against tough Uruguay yesterday, his fans will likely blow off the entire SM.

U see bro, CR7 fans find it difficult to come to terms with the fact that Messi is widely regarded as the better player generally and in official football circles. So they bring up all sort of insensible criteria just to close the gap.

Prior to CR7, the best player debate was never about how nomadic the player was, or the number of penalties or even just goals, off-pitch popularity nor self-centredness. But they brought up all these to counter Messi's obviously superior strengths. Fortunately, the real football experts know how to separate the wheat from chaff.

CR may be Lord off the pitch, but on it, it's the so called midget.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You know the funny thing, most Real madrid fans I've encountered on ground and several that I've seen online actually believe Messi is superior to CR.

I suspect most of the CR hype horde is coming from the quarters of a certain mancunian club grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Ronaldo is a beneficiary of HYPE. If he does a 2, his fans magnify it as 5. So it's not surprising.

U see bro, CR7 fans find it difficult to come to terms with the fact that Messi is widely regarded as the better player generally and in official football circles. So they bring up all sort of insensible criteria just to close the gap.

Prior to CR7, the best player debate was never about how nomadic the player was, or the number of penalties or even just goals, off-pitch popularity nor self-centredness. But they brought up all these to counter Messi's obviously superior strengths.
Ferenc puskas, Josef bican, Alfredo di Stefano, Gerd Muller, Paolo Rossi were prolific goal scorers in their time, yet none of them were put in the goat convo ahead of Pele and Maradona who cemented their extraordinary status with the world cups and quality all round attacking football they portrayed What these people don't even know is Messi winning a major international trophy means he'll most likely be head and shoulders above Pele and Maradona in the best debate since he has played and received the best individual price at a world cup final while Pele and Maradona haven't won a Copa America title (World cup is still the greater ofc), they think it's by measuring up to ronaldo (Delusion) Would never forget when one of their fans I was bantering with told me messi's lesser cause he had lesser goals with his head and right foot grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ferenc puskas, Josef bican, Alfredo di Stefano, Gerd Muller, Paolo Rossi were prolific goal scorers in their time, yet none of them were put in the goat convo ahead of Pele and Maradona who cemented their extraordinary status with the world cups and quality all round attacking football they portrayed What these people don't even know is Messi winning a major international trophy means he'll most likely be head and shoulders above Pele and Maradona in the best debate since he has played and received the best individual price at a world cup final while Pele and Maradona haven't won a Copa America title (World cup is still the greater ofc), they think it's by measuring up to ronaldo (Delusion) Would never forget when one of their fans I was bantering with told me messi's lesser cause he had lesser goals with his head and right foot grin

No mind that Lord of delirium and his likes. Na them type go talk say Miroslav Klose is better than Lewandowski or Dennis Bergkamp cos he get 16 world cup goals.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

No truer words have been spoken.

80 to 90 percent of GOAT rankings on general football related media have consistently placed Messi ahead of Ronaldo over the past 10 years and more.
And I challenge anyone to prove me wrong(leaving fans' polls aside)

From magazines, to football editorials to football luminaries to football websites.

These Ronaldo fan boys need to humble themselves and just chill, it really isn't such a bad thing being second to a layer like Messi.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Kilishihunter:

We wey dey call am greatest know why we dey do so, those people I mentioned are the some of the hottest names in football currently and na ronaldo fans especially dey bring all those useless comparisons especially the mbappe one after their UCL meeting just to spite am, Them dey compare ronaldo with Messi but them dey compare Messi with ronaldo, Pele and Maradona Why? Why dem they talk say person na next Messi, I go bring out multiple examples for you, Cause there's a feckin standard Even if Messi win Copa America, na excuses of ronaldo don win 2 trophies or he did it earlier Na him we go dey hear,
Even when your goat come Spain, him gats submit for the king because him know where him power reach, Greatest wey dey obsessed with Messi, dey stat pad with penalties and Perez no gree renew him contract give am salary increase And bros I no wan insult you, Me sef get my own bad darts too grin
this one enter wella
that it easy on them
-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2021
I consider it an insult to still compare Ronaldo to messi.
And I'm disappointed messi fans will stoop so low to even engage in such an argument.

The football world and the other world of sports recognize Messi as the GOAT in soccer. It's so obvious! Compare all you want. It doesn't change that truth.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2021
ddippset:
No truer words have been spoken.

80 to 90 percent of GOAT rankings on general football related media have consistently placed Messi ahead of Ronaldo over the past 10 years and more.
And I challenge anyone to prove me wrong(leaving fans' polls aside)

From magazines, to football editorials to football luminaries to football websites.

These Ronaldo fan boys need to humble themselves and just chill, it really isn't such a bad thing being second to a layer like Messi.

When they started all the bullshit criteria then, it sounded like a joke at first. But they kept on repeating it such that neutrals started accommodating such ridiculous arguments.

Based on CR fans logic:

- Gerd Muller is better than Ronaldo De Lima - (scored way more goals than De Lima, won world cup and European cup as well as the highest scorer)
- Thierry Henry is better than Messi - Won WC, Euro and Confederations cup scoring 10 goals across the three tournaments (highest goalscorer for France in 2 of those tournaments as well as MVP in one). Also won UCL while Messi never win shingba for his national side.
- Fabregas is better than Iniesta - Has more goals and assists, won WC, Euro, League titles like Iniesta
- Klose is better than Lewandowski - Won WC and is highest scorer in WC history
- Van Nistelrooy is better than Dennis Bergkamp - Scored more goals than D. Bergkamp, afterall a striker's job is to score goals grin grin

Can you see why their opinion can never be taken serious in the official football world?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neobulletzz(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Too many beer parlour analyst here

We all know CR7 is the GOAT, make we no dey drag issue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Neobulletzz:
Too many beer parlour analyst here

We all know CR7 is the GOAT, make we no dey drag issue

these people can shalaye you to death...
grin grin

Desperately trying to convince themselves that Messi is better, deep down they know who is the Goat

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2021
joviegghead:
I consider it an insult to still compare Ronaldo to messi.
And I'm disappointed messi fans will stoop so low to even engage in such an argument.

The football world and the other world of sports recognize Messi as the GOAT in soccer. It's so obvious! Compare all you want. It doesn't change that truth.
Messi is the fake goat in soccer but GOAT Ronaldo is the GOAT of football

For someone to call football soccer, means the person should not be taken serious. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

When they started all the bullshit criteria then, it sounded like a joke at first. But they kept on repeating it such that neutrals started accommodating such ridiculous arguments.

Based on CR fans logic:

- Gerd Muller is better than Ronaldo De Lima - (scored way more goals than De Lima, won world cup and European cup as well as the highest scorer)
- Thierry Henry is better than Messi - Won WC, Euro and Confederations cup scoring 10 goals across the three tournaments (highest goalscorer for France in 2 of those tournaments as well as MVP in one). Also won UCL while Messi never win shingba for his national side.
- Fabregas is better than Iniesta - Has more goals and assists, won WC, Euro, League titles like Iniesta
- Klose is better than Lewandowski - Won WC and is highest scorer in WC history
- Van Nistelrooy is better than Dennis Bergkamp - Scored more goals than D. Bergkamp, afterall a striker's job is to score goals grin grin

Can you see why their opinion can never be taken serious in the official football world?

the logic is valid. Klose is better than lewandowski
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The debate of the greatest of all time is between three players....

Maradona, Messi, and Pele.

The good thing is.... Two wore the Barcelona shirt.

And the three are all South Americans.

Now, run a quick search on google and show me where Ronaldo featured above Messi.

Just one
The list is trash. How can international trophyless messi be compared to pele and Maradona. Messi has won Zero 0 trophies for Argentina. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4594) (4595) (4596) (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.