Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576321 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I repeat my choice of GOAT can and never will be a Penalty statpadder If e dey pain you, Go test how strong your head be for ontop Olumo Rock

How many international trophies does the argentine have in the last 5 seasons.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

Ronaldo has won more league titles than Messi in the past 5 seasons

Messi is a typical example of a statpadder
Kevin de bruyne and Coman have won more league titles than Messi too, So? grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Karleb:

Shame no dey even shame you again.

Still yet to answer my question boss.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

LeoMessiFanZone, next please!!!

Why didnt Messi score in copa America and Wc final, since it mattered most?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Karleb:

None, how many European golden boots does ronaldo even with his penalties have in the last 5 seasons? I didn't call serie A top scorer oooh grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

When it Matters the Most FC people in the mud...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
What barka fans knows how to do best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

LeoMessiFanZone, next please!!!

Why didnt Messi score in copa America and Wc final, since it mattered most?
Why you no verify am na, Why hasn't ronaldo won any best tournament award with his international trophies, since individual trophies matter most to him? grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Karleb:

We don't need international trophies to be at the top.

Next!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Come forward and receive your L

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Why you no verify am na, Why hasn't ronaldo won any best tournament award with his international trophies, since individual trophies matter most to him? grin

Did football start and end 2009 to 2018?

Why didn’t you bring out
-international trophies
-Ucl titles
-Ucl goals

And many more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
TLona1:

We don't need international trophies to be at the top.

Next!!!

If you no get in international trophy, hide your face.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Come forward and receive your L

You’re so pained, man your fellow barka fans don run leave you, you Dey here dey shalaye

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

Did football start and end 2009 to 2018?

Why didn’t you bring out
-international trophies
-Ucl titles
-Ucl goals
Bring am out na, I hold you? And from 2009 to 2018, Messi and Ronaldo faced each other two times in the La liga, the same La liga where Ronaldo had the best time of his club life they met only twice in the UCL where Messi took center stage against real Madrid in 2011, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

You’re so pained, man your fellow barka fans don run leave you, you Dey here dey shalaye
Leave am, I like am like that grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Karleb:

If you no get in international trophy, hide your face.
All these ones won't help you.

We have;

• The most ballon d'ors in history.
• The most European golden shoes in history
• The most playmaker awards in history
and
• The most goal involvement in history

Any other thing na extra.

Do am if e easy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
TLona1:

All these ones won't help you.

We have;

• The most ballon d'ors in history.
• The most golden shoes in history
• The most playmaker awards in history
and
• The most goal involvement in history

Any other thing na extra.

Do am if e easy!!!
Bro t lona pls don't kill what's already dead abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Teflon7: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Messi is simply a 1 club man...Put him out FCB,he can't perform

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:
My choice of GOAT can and never will be a penalty statpdder grin

Your choice of Goat na peppered asún, dem dey always chop am

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Simple... He's a glory hunter who depends on the distinction of his teammates to triumph while he's bundled out of the field.

Perez knew this... That's why he chased him out when he tried to ask for a pay raise.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2021
A plea for a to-happen insult banter.

There's this particular idiot that's a product of a one night stand insulting his generation on the Madrid thread. I so pray he shifts here and try to be smart with me.

Dear Culers, I might just be forced to drop every form of home-training and make sure to put that incubated he-goat in his place. That his parents failed to admonish the nonsense of jester that he is and left him to be a laughingstock is their business.... I better help them fulfil their rightful duties.

My prayers right now is that he gets here and rant rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

There's this particular idiot that's a product of a one night stand insulting his generation on the Madrid thread. I so pray he shifts here and try to be smart with me.

Dear Culers, I might just be forced to drop every form of home-training and make sure to put that incubated he-goat in his place. That his parents failed to admonish the nonsense of jester that he is and left him to be a laughingstock is their business.... I better help them fulfil their rightful duties.

Just let it go and not overreact.

You just might get banned. People like us don chop straight 2 years ban before.

If not ehn......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday to the Greatest footbller of all time...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2021
GOATessi's day.

Long Live The King.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Let's do him homage;

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Ad10s

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Birthday boy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Na mumu go dey fear this pained rant...my guy, rest

Happy belated birthday to Messi, may his El classicó woes continue while he continues to play 2nd fiddle to the greatest Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Just push it away bro, don't get yourself worked highly up over trolls on the internet and the mods won't care about who started the squabble before they'll put your account in nairaland's kirikiri, Just calm down for now, The appointed day of vayolence would come
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Na mumu go dey fear this pained rant...my guy, rest

Happy belated birthday to Messi, may his El classicó woes continue while he continues to play 2nd fiddle to the greatest Ronaldo

I no call your name... Just caution the millipede of a human way day una thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
ddippset:
Just let it go and not overreact.

You just might get banned. People like us don chop straight 2 years ban before.

If not ehn......

Alright bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Just push it away bro, don't get yourself worked highly up over trolls on the internet and the mods won't care about who started the squabble before they'll put your account in nairaland's kirikiri, Just calm down for now, The appointed day of vayolence would come

Tankiu brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.