Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577533 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
ddippset:
See this one moniker like indian movie.

The name of one of the greatest Villains ever created..it's badass

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
,:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

I need one of you to pray hard for that to happen grin grin
Why don't you pray hard for penaldo against Belgium grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This guy don suffer

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Rest

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

Rest
No
5 goals, 3 penalties, The original master grin. You go digest this L Wella this night

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No
5 goals, 3 penalties, The original master grin. You go learn trolling tonight

If barka was as persistent as you are, they wouldn’t be getting Ucl humiliation every season

Rest.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No need I’ll rather prefer that pleb to pray hard for Ronaldo to get injured so he can turn up just like benzo did in his last match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why na

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

No need I’ll rather prefer that pleb to pray hard for Ronaldo to get injured so he can turn up just like benzo did in his last match
By statpadding with penalties? Ok

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

By statpadding with penalties? Ok

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

Yes
Hmmm No wonder cheesy,
Btw if I may ask when last did cboy score a freekick, grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No
5 goals, 3 penalties, The original master grin. You go digest this L Wella this night
Damn Damn Damn

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
ddippset:
Damn Damn Damn

grin
If he likes let him go back and refresh himself, he must still still adopt this L, Statpadding with penalties has become a way of life so Penaldians gats to accept it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

If he likes like him go back and refresh himself, he must still still adopt this L, Statpadding with penalties has become a way of life so Penaldians gats to accept it
Ronaldo fans are the most shameless set of humans in the world.

If the internet wasn't faceless I doubt they would have the gall to spew all this thrash.

Imagine having more non penalty goals than one who started playing 3 whole years before you!

And then you coman troll Messi.

cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
636 goals non penalty
635 goals non penalty

144 more games!

This is simply embarasing and outrageous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
ddippset:
Ronaldo fans are the most shameless set of humans inn the world.

If the internet wasn't faceless I doubt they would have the gall to spew 2am this thrash.

Imagine having more non penalty goals than one who started playing 3 whole years before you!

And then you coman troll Messi.

cool cool
40 whole penalty goals, difference of 40 See me See Goat. Even the master of the league of assassins that posted about eibar has taken off to the pit of Lazarus while leaving his brother behind grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

40 whole penalty goals, difference of 40 See me See Goat. Even the master of the league of assassins that posted about eibar has taken off to the pit of Lazarus while leaving his brother behind grin
So a human being will still see this below and still be shouting Eibarman upandan.

Who vomit all these people sef?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
So if Messi had scored all his attempted penalties, he still wouldn't reach cboy, Chai, Well penalties are part of the game so what do I know

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Why na

Na real Leo Messi lite. Always second fiddle and fuming like a kid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
ddippset:
Someone will still see this below and still be shouting Eibarman upandan.

Eibarman with more goals scored against Sevilla, Atletico and Real Madrid, Valencia than eibar , they are not even in his top 5, Shey they've been relegated, we'll see next season's new 'victim'
Meanwhile do you think Laporte can bolster the back line?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
ddippset:
Someone will still see this below and still be shouting Eibarman upandan.

Will you blame them?

They have a striker that hasn't scored 25 league goals in his entire lifetime as a full-time striker and an ex-player who was chased out by the club president that gave him everything.

How do you expect them to have logical thoughts? The pain is too much for them to handle. Allow them to rant, please!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Eibarman with more goals scored against Sevilla, Atletico and Real Madrid, Valencia than eibar Shey eibar has relegated, we'll see next season's new 'victim'
Meanwhile do you think Laporte would bolster the backline?

Man is strong but my concern is his ability to read the game. His overlapping as a defender is another critical view to consider.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Man is strong but my concern is his ability to read the game. His overlapping as a defender is another critical view to consider.
My main issue with him is his fitness, I agree with you on his strength as for the overlapping, you gats give am small leeway there because you know pep mostly likes to play a highline to support the midfield and attack, In Bilbao I don't think he really came out like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

My main issue with him is his fitness, I agree with you on his strength as for the overlapping, you gats give am small leeway there because you know pep mostly likes to play a highline to support the midfield and attack, In Bilbao I don't think he really came out like that

I'm not sure of the formation Koeman would be employing in the coming season. If it's the 343, then I think he most likely won't go further too much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fraudssi!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This guy don suffer

An athletico fan whose name happens to be "messixteam"

The lengths y'all go...smh

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Fraudssi!

You no see say your level of mumuness day affect you sef.

Shay na the same match way e no play you day masturbate on top abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

Rest

He forgot he was dealing with Benzema... Man has always been second.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

An athletico fan whose name happens to be "messixteam"

The lengths y'all go...smh
Next time when you know you can't stick by any mumu agenda you bring to this thread you'll know not to engage instead of being later unable to cope with the firing front

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I'm not sure of the formation Koeman would be employing in the coming season. If it's the 343, then I think he most likely won't go further too much.
It's been reported that Laporta has told him to switch back to 4-3-3 next season, Now the latest linked CB with barca is bastoni from inter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It's been reported that Laporta has told him to switch back to 4-3-3 next season, Now the latest linked CB with barca is bastoni from inter
If that is the case, man might still continue to play highline

(1) (2) (3) ... (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.