Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576487 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Next time when you know you can't stick by any mumu agenda you bring to this thread you'll know not to engage instead of being later unable to cope with the firing front

Omoh

Your savagery na on another level sha. ..

Firing squad bawo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
If that is the case, man might still continue to play highline
Yeah maybe, they should sha just get a defender not named lenglet, Then fix Araujo or Garcia alongside the fellow, if not for bartomeu (how many times would we blame that niccur sef grin) Laporta would have gotten one by now, Let's see sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Omoh

Your savagery na on another level sha. ..

Firing squad bawo?
I no savage reach una na grin Most of these pics and facts I get are from different football forums I joined, the rest from watching matches so if I wanna go toe to toe with you on banter I'll try and make sure I'm not at the very least badly beaten, I can't come and be arguing blindly on Ramos vs Pique or Courtois vs Ter Stegen when I know I'll have lesser valid cases, Even trolling can't help you out of some squabbles, Free hibiscus jare his strength is entertainment so sometimes na just to play with am dey go if he kpefs, how he even became a Madrid fan is what I don't know sef grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Yeah maybe, they should sha just get a defender not named lenglet, Then fix Araujo or Garcia alongside the fellow, if not for bartomeu (how many times would we blame that niccur sef grin) Laporta would have gotten one by now, Let's see sha

How France call the guy drill day wonder me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

How France call the guy drill day wonder me.

As backup to Kimpembe na, that one too isn’t that good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Last Copa-America tournament Messi complained that conmebol are bias, they setup the tournament for Brazil to win...
Everyone including Dani Alves chided him. If y’all watched Brazil vs Colombia you’d see the corruption in the tournament....

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Swears bro. I thought I was the only one that noticed it so I decide to just keep mute.
This injustice in SA football is just too much to handle
SonOfAfonja:
Last Copa-America tournament Messi complained that conmebol are bias, they setup the tournament for Brazil to win...
Everyone including Dani Alves chided him. If y’all watched Brazil vs Colombia you’d see the corruption in the tournament....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

First of all, this is what goal had to publish for your crying asun:
https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/its-a-fing-disgrace-hypocritical-messi-wasnt-complaining/z2czlr8h6c2i1lxfvvzj4fxk3

Then he complained about the pitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

As backup to Kimpembe na, that one too isn’t that good.

Lenglol is an excort for that French team. After digne picked up an injury, lenglol was supposed to slot into that lb position. But Didier Deschamps said “fvck it, I’ll rather use a midfielder instead”.

Kimpembe is not good? There is no doubt you watch football games only on livescore
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Next time when you know you can't stick by any mumu agenda you bring to this thread you'll know not to engage instead of being later unable to cope with the firing front

I'm sure this write up didn't even make sense to you but you still posted it cos Cule do like Cule does

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/its-a-fing-disgrace-hypocritical-messi-wasnt-complaining/z2czlr8h6c2i1lxfvvzj4fxk3

Trash!!!

How’s complaining about shitty pitches and officiating wrong? At least he wasn’t threatening to beat up the referee, linesman and everyone on the pitch like your asun.

You asun went further on Instagram to rant, talmbout some persons where trying to “ hurt a whole nation”...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

Guy... Drop bantering aside and be rational. This isn't about Messi or anything but football.

Tell me one big team or player that hasn't benefited from misjudges. Even Ronaldo dumped his captain band and walked out of the pitch during the qualifiers when he scored a goal that didn't count.

Just leave sentiments and discuss what is on ground ( if you have anything to say) or better still go and rewatch the said match and stop relying on controversial press releases.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Trash!!!

How’s complaining about shitty pitches and officiating wrong? At least he wasn’t threatening to beat up the referee, linesman and everyone on the pitch like your asun.

You asun went further on Instagram to rant, talmbout some persons where trying to “ hurt a whole nation”...

All what you said never happened

Any prove?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

Lenglol is an excort for that French team. After digne picked up an injury, lenglol was supposed to slot into that lb position. But Didier Deschamps said “fvck it, I’ll rather use a midfielder instead”.

Kimpembe is not good? There is no doubt you watch football games only on livescore

Not you trying to tell me I don’t watch football games considering the amount of time you spend on Nairaland especially this thread....

You seriously want to argue Kimpembe is a good defender?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

All what you said never happened

Any prove?

Proof of what? The yelling and screaming on the pitch? Disregard of his armband, storming off the pitch?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Swears bro. I thought I was the only one that noticed it so I decide to just keep mute.
This injustice in SA football is just too much to handle

Very terrible I tell you...I was watching the game and I got pissed even though I was rooting for Brazil...

10 f**king extra minutes??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Guy... Drop bantering aside and be rational. This isn't about Messi ot anything but football.

Tell me one big team or player that hasn't benefited from misjudges. Even Ronaldo dumped his captain band and walked out of the pitch during the qualifiers when he scored a goal that didn't count.

Just leave sentiments and discuss what is on ground ( if you have anything to say) or better still go and rewatch the said match and stop relying on controversial press releases.

All what was highlighted on that article were critical decisions that equal came at crucial moments

-van persie’s red card
-Ovrebo at Stamford bridge
-inter’s red in that semis

Messi equally got red carded for a blatant misbehaviour and he also didn’t accept his 3rd placed medal, so?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Very terrible I tell you...I was watching the game and I got pissed even though I was rooting for Brazil...

10 f**king extra minutes??

You didn’t watch the game!!

Stop lying

If you had watch the game, you’ll notice that Columbia kept on arguing about Brazil’s equalizer for more than 6 minutes, so what’s wrong with adding 10 minutes

Omo easy with your lamba joor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

All what was highlighted on that article were critical decisions that equal came at crucial moments

-van persie’s red card
-Ovrebo at Stamford bridge
-inter’s red in that semis

Messi equally got red carded for a blatant misbehaviour and he also didn’t accept his 3rd placed medal, so?

Of course, perfection isn't what makes the game of football sweet to watch. That once in a while controversy is what attracts us to the game. But the moment it becomes an obvious fact that a specific competition is wired for a particular team to win ( not talking about one-offs), then it becomes a problem and a corruption that should be addressed.

That's the point.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
Argentina's second goal against Paraguay was ruled out for no tangible reason despite it being an own goal, But in the build up to Firmino's goal neymar struck the referee with the ball who allowed play to continue, The rules state that once the ball hits the referee, a drop ball would be the next passage of play, No problem

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

You didn’t watch the game!!

Stop lying

If you had watch the game, you’ll notice that Columbia kept on arguing about Brazil’s equalizer for more than 6 minutes, so what’s wrong with adding 10 minutes

Omo easy with your lamba joor

You didn’t watch the game, I no get strength to argue...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Argentina's second goal against Paraguay was ruled out for no tangible reason despite it being an own goal, But in the build up to Firmino's goal neymar struck the referee with the ball who allowed play to continue, The rules state that once the ball hits the referee, a drop ball would be the next passage of play, No problem

Exactly, the official acted like he didn’t know the rules...That game was a sham
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Exactly, the official acted like he didn’t know the rules...That game was a sham
The crazier aspect is that VAR confirmed the goal after all the protests by cuadrado and the rest, Is it possible for a referee that officiated the world cup final in 2018 to be that clueless? If not for that decision, I doubt Brazil would have won that match, Colombia were matching them especially physically
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Paraguay eventually do Chile strong thing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 3:51am On Jun 25, 2021
For the sake of football, Messi and Argentina should win Copa America. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 4:02am On Jun 25, 2021
obainojazz:
For the sake of football, Messi and Argentina should win Copa America. wink

This one wen u change mouth today
Wetin sup? sad shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Neimarjr:

Wetin sup? sad shocked
Like I said, for the sake of football cheesy
Also, dude don try for Argentina and will surely not enjoy his retirement if he doesn’t win with them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Eibarman with more goals scored against Sevilla, Atletico and Real Madrid, Valencia than eibar , they are not even in his top 5, Shey they've been relegated, we'll see next season's new 'victim'
Meanwhile do you think Laporte can bolster the back line?
Well my biggest concern right now is midfield.
That is a much much bigger problem than the defence.
We always complain about our defenders but teams that are solid in defence don't rely solely on their defenders.
Their midfielders join the defensive shape when without the ball.

Pedri
Busquets
De Jong

Maybe Puig

This is grossly inadequate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Neimarjr:

Wetin sup? sad shocked
You dey answer that person?.

Even as he was typing his tongue was firmly tucked in his cheek that he might have a blister there now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Paraguay eventually do Chile strong thing
I have been following that Paraguay maybe since 98 world cup.

Those guys have been some silent killers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2021
ddippset:
I have been following that Paraguay maybe since 98 world cup.

Those guys have been some silent killers.

Omoh e too deep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
How true is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.