Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603536 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) (4632) (4633) (4634) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2021
mostob:
Lmao

Local man is fed up with the bench.

I wonder what he's feeling like. He honestly shouldn't br in the squad, to begin with. The coach did him good by including his name on the list of players for the competition. If you have seen him play, then you'll know too well that he's all skill and no finish... Finishing is indeed a curse for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2021
TLona1:
So Messi is currently unemployed..
But he's richer than everyone in your state combined.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Comparing FINISHCURSE to Depay is an insult.. He should be in the same sentence as Trincao

Respect Trincao...that dude isn’t better than Lenglet in the LW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2021
MasonKendall:
But he's richer than everyone in your state combined.
grin

Na Sarcasm be this abi na insult? Make we no misjudge you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Na Sarcasm be this abi na insult? Make we no misjudge you
You are taking this place so serious. Sarcasm of course.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2021
MasonKendall:

Lol...you haven't seen anything yet...the man is an emotional wreck grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2021
MasonKendall:

I only asked a question, brah..... No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol...you haven't seen anything yet...the man is an emotional wreck grin

Stop trying to be reasonable. We know who you are..

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Stop trying to be reasonable. We know who you are..

as expected...start wailing

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

as expected...start wailing

Dear miser... I for one know that the only reason sanity still has a place in your head is because everything you should be clowning about is almost off. Therefore, there's nothing you'd say now that won't depict absolute pain and misery. If not, you'd have seen a simple question rather than an opium to your anguish

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I wonder what he's feeling like. He honestly shouldn't br in the squad, to begin with. The coach did him good by including his name on the list of players for the competition. If you have seen him play, then you'll know too well that he's all skill and no finish... Finishing is indeed a curse for him.
I know bro. He should be glad he was included in the squad. Correct me if I'm wrong but is he not competing with Neymar . I think both play the same position-LW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Dear miser... I for one know that the only reason sanity still has a place in your head is because everything you should be clowning about is almost off. Therefore, there's nothing you'd say now that won't depict absolute pain and misery. If not, you'd have seen a simple question rather than an opium to your anguish

Have you been resting lately?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
mostob:
I know bro. He should be glad he was included in the squad. Correct me if I'm wrong but is he not competing with Neymar . I think both play the same position-LW

You are actually right. He's definitely playing the LW. He doesn't for any reason stand a chance. Tite would rather not have a LW than play him ever again. You should see the catastrophe performance he had the last time he came on to play for the team. I wonder if he ever tries to train on his finishing cos he's been SO poor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You are actually right. He's definitely playing the LW. He doesn't for any reason stand a chance. Tite would rather not have a LW than play him ever again. You should see the catastrophe performance he had the last time he came on to play for the team. I wonder if he ever tries to train on his finishing cos he's been SO poor
True bro...very true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Have you been resting lately?

You're are exchanging words with an individual that has BPD (borderline personality disorder)
quit it bro grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mehn that feeling when you have nothing to contribute or say in your dead thread.

You just camp here looking for "juicy news" to masturbate to.
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Imagine that a pea-brained individual that was renowned for psychosis, jumping from one thread to another trying to showcase how much of a cretin he was, until their thread birthed another dingbat, is claiming someone has BPD.

I wonder if the oaf actually knows what BPD means to begin with.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:
https://www./TheFantasyPL/permalink/4259441660784336/?app=fbl

A message for Ronaldo!
grin grin grin

Many people will not make heaven. Like the maker of this video.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
FDJ named Barca player of the season..

What y'all think
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
ddippset:

What y'all think

Well deserved. He was our consistent player after Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
ddippset:
grin grin grin

Many people will not make heaven. Like the maker of this video.

Honestly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
ddippset:

What y'all think
Deserved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
ddippset:

What y'all think
When did Barca start naming player of season? This should be a first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Excuse me I have got just 2 questions to ask;

1. Suarez dey this Copa America at all?

2. Have we all forgotten so soon that Madrid went trophyless??

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
When did Barca start naming player of season? This should be a first
No. It's not new. I think Roberto has won it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
ddippset:

1. E kuku day like say e no day.

2. Barcelona fans are just too calm. If na us, I know the level of insanity way these lots for day constitute here

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
ddippset:

1. Shebi he is better than benzo

2. You can’t mock someone that has more Goods in his wayhouse than you do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pedri is part of Spain's Olympic team. Na wa oh. No rest for this boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
homesteady:
Pedri is part of Spain's Olympic team. Na wa oh. No rest for this boy.
Barcelona are already talking to the Spanish federation about him being pulled out , Well that's the price you pay for being good, Bossed that modafckin midfield against the croats at just 18
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Barcelona are already talking to the Spanish federation about him being pulled out , Well that's the price you pay for being good, Bossed that modafckin midfield against the croats at just 18

Made the whole Croatian midfielders look sooo average

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) (4632) (4633) (4634) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.