Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607194 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Happy new week

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2021
I just want you all to know that Lionel Messi has broken his own record of the most liked picture on Instagram by any athlete.
After breaking Ronaldo's record by posting the picture of him holding the copa America trophy with over 20 million likes.
Lionel Messi has broken his own record under 24 hours with over 24 million likes on Instagram when he post a short video of him and his wife kissing under water in a swimming pool.

A GOAT indeed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and scammed a nairalander of a huge sum of money....

Beware of the kleptomanic thief who has a knack for stealing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and scammed a nairalander of a huge sum of money....

You are just starting. Continue wailing.

Until you pay those that you scammed, I ain't leaving you.

Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
I just want you all to know that Lionel Messi has broken his own record of the most liked picture on Instagram by any athlete.
After breaking Ronaldo's record by posting the picture of him holding the copa America trophy with over 20 million likes.
Lionel Messi has broken his own record under 24 hours with over 24 million likes on Instagram when he post a short video of him and his wife kissing under water in a swimming pool.

A GOAT indeed.

And he's not even with the most followers on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:

DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS MONIKER... HE'S A SCAMMER AND WE'RE CURRENTLY WORKING ON GETTING HIM ARRESTED
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:
DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS MONIKER... HE'S A SCAMMER AND WE'RE CURRENTLY WORKING ON GETTING HIM ARRESTED

Shall I post my office address to hasten up your search? You are making a bloody mess of yasef already.

No. 26, Orchard Avenue,Ikeja, Lagos.

I am waiting

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Shall I post my office address to hasten up your search? You are making a bloody mess of yasef already.

No. 26, Orchard Avenue,Ikeja, Lagos.

I am waiting
This perennial kleptomanic will be behind bars soon..
He scammed a Nigerian of a huge amount of money, and is on the run...
We've gone to his family's house, and he's absconded...
He's provided a fake address, and will be apprehended soon... Never do business dealings on and off this platform with this scammer...

The public should be warned!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:
This perennial kleptomanic will be behind bars soon..
He scammed a Nigerian of a huge amount of money, and is on the run...
We've gone to his family's house, and he's absconded...
He's provided a fake address, and will be apprehended soon... Never do business dealings on and off this platform with this scammer...

The public should be warned!

Lol. Okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Recall barkadots saying dembooty is better than Neymar ?

Or Dembooty is better than kylian ?

Or saying the serious Business is about to begin since 2017 ?

Clowns of Dembooty

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Afobear:

Clowns of Dembooty
You're still and will forever be a BLOODY BASTARD FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2021
losprince:

You're still and will forever be a BLOODY BASTARD FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
. The internet never forget indeed. I hail o

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Afobear:

Clowns of Dembooty
Afobear:
Call be a bloody bastard if Argentina wins Brazil

Call me a fool if Italy wins England
You are never to be taken seriously cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Afobear:

Clowns of Dembooty
BBF how far.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
No be me talk am, na una legend.
Make of it what you will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Krasid:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
FirstbornWds:

TheHulk616 don eventually succumb. Baba suddenly went mute since Copa final. Bragging right don go

GOAT Ronaldo has 2 international trophies. 3 finals 2 trophies
Messi 1 international trophy. 4 finals 1 trophy.

Scoreline GOAT Ronaldo 2 - 1 Messi.

So I dont understand all these noise about messi when GOAT Ronaldo is and will forever be leading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheHulk616:

So I dont understand all these noise about messi when GOAT Ronaldo is and will forever be leading.
You've come out of hiding or sabbatical. grin grin

Hulk weeps. grin grin How market.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by georjay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

A GOAT indeed.

Na 24m views though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
abduleez1:

You've come out of hiding or sabbatical. grin grin

Hulk weeps. grin grin How market.
I was not hiding, hulk never hides. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
georjay:

Na 24m views though

I no been wan talk cos we no dey use these kind stats do anything grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Lmaaoooooo

Ter Apology
Ter Statue
Twerk Stegen
Ter Still
Ter Static
Ter Station
Ter Hologram
Ter Scam
Ter Shambles
Ter Unstable
Ter Standing
Ter Setup
Ter Dusted
Ter Stand n Watch
Ter Stationary
Ter Slippery
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2021
TheHulk616:

Is this the newest way to cry?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Just imagine if this guy dedicated to being just a goal merchant....?

Leo has gotta be around since the first day of soccer and must have blessed the first kickoff

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Krasid:
Bobo this cheap blackmail can't and will not work cheesy
How come you didn't notice all this when the ballon d or voting deadline was miraculously extended in 2013 to fix in his game against Sweden undecided If I were you ill be preparing alongside za "Fellowship of the Pendulums" to celebrate Dubai d or no 7 wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:55am On Jul 27, 2021
TheHulk616:

Mazi Hulk welcome back from helping the avengers out in Brazil, we all thought you'll be gone probably till the start of next season
But chairman you forgot to add two vital components in this your list na:
THE OLYMPICS
Oluwamessi - Gold medal and assist in the final
CR ballon d or no 7 - Iraq and co terrorised and bombed him out of the group stage

MOST VALUABLE PLAYER AWARD
La Pulga atomica - 4 best player awards
Le Grande Penaltica - In amadioha's name we Pray, The gods forbid

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:41am On Jul 27, 2021
https://www./1269404329923268/permalink/1725480127649017/?app=fbl

This lady here is wicked... 'You tried, you tried, but you didn't manage.'

No be today them day try to thief GOAT status. It aff "tayed."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2021
1. The gods of the mid-fielding of this century.

2. The second duo are just unexplainable; they had euros and World Cup in the bag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:
https://www./1269404329923268/permalink/1725480127649017/?app=fbl

This lady here is wicked... 'You tried, you tried, but you didn't manage.'

No be today them day try to thief GOAT status. It aff "tayed."
e don tay when ronaldo don suffer for messi hand.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2021
ddippset:
e don tay when ronaldo don suffer for messi hand.

grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, Debroslink and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.