Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582583 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
This werey coach wan agend him agenda. cry

That's how he sneakily brought Moriba in, only for the Niqqa to be greedy and want more money. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
abduleez1:

That's how he sneakily brought Moriba in, only for the Niqqa to be greedy and want more money. undecided
Should it be surprising?

Koeman prefers anybody to Puig.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy Am loving this

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
embarassed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Catfishing:
embarassed
isn't this racism?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Catfishing:
embarassed

This sh!t ain’t funny, because he don’t want to renew his contract, doesn’t call for this kind of abuse. Anyways I’m not surprised it’s coming from a barka fan

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Catfishing:
embarassed
You're a very big fool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Koeman no well right from time. Make e abeg no let Puig comot for this team.

abduleez1:

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Catfishing:
embarassed

You obviously are looking for cheap publicity. Try elsewhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Catfishing:
angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin angry

I know it's a middle aged black male nerd that has wanked away all his sense that's behind this Moniker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Debroslink and Patrickmuf.... Where our discussion end that time?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
MasonKendall:
cheesy Am loving this

Jong should have better dribbles na. CR7 don lose touch from most of his dribbling styles.

The physicality is wrong tho.. Jong no reach abeg... Make una never kill our boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Debroslink:

When you drag a less fancied Croatia to WC final by winning the golden ball, you should be placed above Scholes who couldn't nail down 1st team shirt in the porous midfield of Gerrard and Lampard.

As for Gerrard, no league title in his career. You wanna compare that with a title winning midfield god at Bayern, Madrid and his NT?

Abeg abeg abeg
You didn't use trophies to compare Scholes and Modric, but you used national honours. If you used trophies, Scholes wipes the floor with Modric but we are using football ability and we watched both of them. I don't know how you see it but Scholes is a far better midfielder than Modric.
Scholes retired, came back from retirement and won EPL with Man utd as one of their best players that season. Since Ronaldo left Madrid, there have been tears upon tears.

For Gerrard and Kroos, Kroos has played in better teams than Gerrard sha but in terms of their individual quality, from dead balls, short and long range passes, general creativity, Gerrard pips Kroos. Gerrard and Scholes are actually very good footballers, no hype or noise. And they signified the peak of the dominance of English football until Xavi and Iniesta scattered the show.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

But the dent of not having won some prestigious trophies will always be on the career.
Yes, it will but it doesn't diminish the fact that a great player is a great player.
Casemiro is believed to be one of the best ball winning DMs in the world but if you compare his ball winning ability with that of Kante, you find out that Kante in form is far far better than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

How did you ascertain that treble was my scale?

And for the records, Giggs played most part of his latter career as a central midfielder.
Uh, Giggs was a winger, Left winger, and by most it was just that last year. The season that Ronaldo played against Madrid for the first time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
IKON360:

Uh, Giggs was a winger, Left winger, and by most it was just that last year. The season that Ronaldo played against Madrid for the first time.

I don't understand what you mean by "the season that ronaldo played against Madrid for the first time"?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Debroslink and Patrickmuf.... Where our discussion end that time?
We don exhaust every...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I don't understand what you mean by "the season that ronaldo played against Madrid for the first time"?
I don't know the exact year but I can remember the occurrences in that year.
That season, Man utd and Madrid played, Giggs played as a CM.
Ronaldo had joined Madrid by then. That was also the season that Modric was voted as Madrid's worst signing. Mourinho was Madrid's coach too. I think
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
IKON360:

I don't know the exact year but I can remember the occurrences in that year.
That season, Man utd and Madrid played, Giggs played as a CM.
Ronaldo had joined Madrid by then. That was also the season that Modric was voted as Madrid's worst signing. Mourinho was Madrid's coach too. I think

Uh okay.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
patrickmuf:
We don exhaust every...

Una no try o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Zlatan Ibrahimovic said that Ronaldo is ahead of Lionel Messi

In terms of age ���

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
IKON360:

You didn't use trophies to compare Scholes and Modric, but you used national honours. If you used trophies, Scholes wipes the floor with Modric but we are using football ability and we watched both of them. I don't know how you see it but Scholes is a far better midfielder than Modric.
Scholes retired, came back from retirement and won EPL with Man utd as one of their best players that season. Since Ronaldo left Madrid, there have been tears upon tears.

For Gerrard and Kroos, Kroos has played in better teams than Gerrard sha but in terms of their individual quality, from dead balls, short and long range passes, general creativity, Gerrard pips Kroos. Gerrard and Scholes are actually very good footballers, no hype or noise. And they signified the peak of the dominance of English football until Xavi and Iniesta scattered the show.

Has to be another Modric you're referring to
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

Has to be another Modric you're referring to

And kroos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
devvy44:

And kroos

I didn't even bother to finish reading the whole post...stopped at "Scholes is a far better midfielder than Modric"

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

I didn't even bother to finish reading the whole post...stopped at "Scholes is a far better midfielder than Modric"

Anyways he didn’t specify whether it’s luka Modric or another player bearing Modric, Same with kroos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
devvy44:

Anyways he didn’t specify whether it’s luka Modric or another player bearing Modric, Same with kroos

I don't think it's them he was referring to sha, can't be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
IKON360:

[s]You didn't use trophies to compare Scholes and Modric, but you used national honours. If you used trophies, Scholes wipes the floor with Modric but we are using football ability and we watched both of them. I don't know how you see it but Scholes is a far better midfielder than Modric.

For Gerrard and Kroos, Kroos has played in better teams than Gerrard sha but in terms of their individual quality, from dead balls, short and long range passes, general creativity, Gerrard pips Kroos. Gerrard and Scholes are actually very good footballers, no hype or noise. And they signified the peak of the dominance of English football until Xavi and Iniesta scattered the show[/s].
Stop capping
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Una no try o

Na you no try at all. You dropped a very controversial picture and hid in the shadows to observe debate, instead of joining us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.