Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598669 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:
Some guys were telling me he would be paid 300k unofficially plus the 250k. cheesy Like say na him papa get the club.

Dem chase your friend commot body no tell you, you still dey shout say you go retire for Barcelona.

Even Rashford would never take a 50 percentage cut not when there are other offers available.
Messi fucck up big time! He should have left when the ovation was loudest.

I hope this won't be messy because I dey hear rumor say dem offer am a further 70 per cent wage reduction, maybe na why e run commot. grin

All these begs the question, why is Messi afraid of leaving Barcelona? undecided
You are so ignorant you don't understand loyalty. He took 50% cut cos he's 34 and it was supposed to be his last contract at Barca..He loves the club more than enough to ruin it.

Messi run comot?...You no wise jare.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
jonsnow92:
You are so ignorant you don't understand loyalty. He took 50% cut cos he's 34 and it was supposed to be his last contract at Barca..He loves the club more than enough to ruin it.

You can imagine that he dared to compare Rashford to Messi. Tells you how much of an ignoramus he is. Person way no no him right from left.... ManUtd would not even consider it twice to kick him out if he contract expires and he starts pulling the 'Messi-drama' on them. They kicked his superior out when he was an evident winner, how much more a complete disarray player like him.

He no wise tru tru

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2021
jonsnow92:

Penaldo fans don't know loyalty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
worthless messi will join PSG at 0 dollars

GOAT Ronaldo 2 international trophies
Messi 1 undeserved international trophy

GOAT Ronaldo sold for 100M
Messi couldn't be sold, because he was worthless and made jobless
The guy have no brain
#smash_hulk

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Goodbye GOAT Leo Messi. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by topmaike: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
That still remain the fact that Barcelona don't know how to do business..

We sold CR7 for 100mill euro. If Messi have been sold to man city last summer this yeye gbese that barca is wallowing in would have not happened..

Until then I will miss Messi and his magic in laliga.. He should not just finish my Monaco in ligue 1 that's my plead..

And again Mbape coming to Madrid is my other happiness as a madridista.

Hala Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2021
As e be like this... I can't continue watching this abeg. What's this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2021
topmaike:
That still remain the fact that Barcelona don't know how to do business..

We sold CR7 for 100mill euro. If Messi have been sold to man city last summer this yeye gbese that barca is wallowing in would have not happened..

Until then I will miss Messi and his magic in laliga.. He should not just finish my Monaco in ligue 1 that's my plead..

And again Mbape coming to Madrid is my other happiness as a madridista.

Hala Madrid

Ronaldo was just another player that Madrid saw as disposable. He was just there to complete the first 11, same way as Modric, Vinicus, Hazard and the likes now. Nothing special. Why won't he be sold at the right price? He's just another Grealish for Aston Villa, another Lukaku for Inter Milan, another Neymar for Barcelona... He was NOTHING compared to Messi. He just can wish, plus the backingz of peeps like you, he thinks he's close.

All hype but nothing special. Anybody would easily discard a team player compared to someone that has a family in his team. Not to talk about how much Laliga was ever trying to strike a bargain to keep him.

There is a level to greatness in football and Messi is the standard.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2021
The way his face changes when he mentions LAPORTA. grin

I'm sure that man had something to do with this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Make Barca re-sign am now. Shebi na free agent. What manner of fuckery is this?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2021
So painful watching the press conference...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Make fans no go hate Laporta with all these conference o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Omo cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheLequte: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Me to Messi’s tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Odunharry(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
So painful watching the press conference...
I tell you. La liga will miss the best player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Camera man wasn't spared

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sad day mehn.
Never felt it was going to end like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
jonsnow92:

Rumor has it that he was offer a further 70 percent wage cut as 50 percent wage cut was not enough as per laliga financial rules.

If that's true, why didn't he take it then since his second name is loyalty? undecided

I will neglect your lack of decorum because today's Sunday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

[s]Rumor has it that he was offer a further 70 percent wage cut as 50 percent wage cut was not enough as per laliga financial rules.
[/s]
If that's true, why didn't he take it then? undecided

Messi had agreed a 40% pay cut.

That was after the club had examined its finances and the FFP.

The day the papers were to be signed, the club then proposed a 70% pay cut.

Let's not be unfortunate.

Be guided.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

Rumor has it that he was offer a further 70 percent wage cut as 50 percent wage cut was not enough as per laliga financial rules.

If that's true, why didn't he take it then since his second name is loyalty? undecided

You ever heard of the saying that "rumours are accepted by fools"

If this defence of your is based on such a rumour , then you're .......

We don't know anything so stop typing weak shit.

Anyway, whether the rumours are true or not, messi's loyalty to the club is unquestionable. Stop trying to soil is devotion.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Imagine messi carrying 7th balon dor in a psg shirt cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Be guided.

Ok. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
joviegghead:

You ever heard of the saying that "rumours are accepted by fools"

If this defence of your is based on such a rumour , then you're .......

We don't know anything so stop typing weak shit.

Anyway, whether the rumours are true or not, messi's loyalty to the club is unquestionable. Stop trying to soil is devotion.

You people just like running mouth like tap.

I hope he will be loyal when PSG meet Barcelona again in Champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Olamyyde:
Imagine messi carrying 7th balon dor in a psg shirt cry cry

You seriously didn't have to type something as painful as this. Damn!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Be guided.
Korrect

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

You people just like running mouth like tap.

I hope he will be loyal when PSG meet Barcelona again in Champions league.

He doesn't owe barca anything.

If PSG faces barca, its very simple:

All Barca players will do what they can to win.
All PSG players(messi inclusive) will do what they can to win. That's how football is

The question of messi's loyalty in this sort of setting is completely irrelevant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

Dont mind these Messi asss lickers disguising as Barca fans.
See them struggling to defend Messi..

Which kain yeye loyalty be that? If he is truly loyal he should be playing for free for Barca. He should reject every penny.

Who is he deceiving with fake loyalty?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Messi to travel to Paris today for a two-year deal. Announcement to be made at the Eiffel tower cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Now let's see Messi fan boys and the real barka supporters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Imagine crying because a player who you've maximized and extracted every ounce of productivity is leaving.
Mehn you guys are too soft..
Wtf!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.