Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607729 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
DissTroy:

You're sick. Nobody who knows their worth would ever offer a professional service to a business for free. You expect him not to be paid a salary when he's offering services to a business.

You don't offer free services to a money-making venture - you offer discounts. You can only offer free services to a non-profit-making venture. That's how professionalism works. That's why Messi used to attend and donate to UNICEF functions free of charge.

Emotionality and unprofessionalism like that is why many of you do ads for companies or brands without a proper agreement then later gave a discount.

You should be more worried about why Iniesta got a better reception when he left Barça while your precious Pendu was shun and booed by Madrid fans for years till he was kicked out.
I'm not even going to mention Messi' reception - there's already fear there might be riots at Camp Nou by fans who blame La Liga and the club admins for letting Leo go.

Blue Angel? You are nothing more than an Avatar in the scheme of things.
Dude it obviously not possible for a player not to get paid for playing

But come o, wetin you dey type self shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
A40:
Lmao that speaks more to how Madrid is run than Ronaldo. Messi will get the same discarding treatment in Madrid colors. Don't kid yourself. They were not loyal to homegrown Raul who won them 3 CLs you think they will care for Messi?

Smiles. I wouldn't know cos Messi never played there. But then, none of those you mentioned are in Messi's class. Ronaldo is just the closest but Perez knew he was just there as a prolific goalscorer, compared to Leo that has played every attacking position (Cf, SF, FS, and AM) in the team and not allowing it to sink worse than it already was.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
But but but, I thought Laporta enjoyed an excellent relationship with Messi? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
ddippset:
Dont mind these Messi asss lickers disguising as Barca fans.
See them struggling to defend Messi..

Which kain yeye loyalty be that? If he is truly loyal he should be playing for free for Barca. He should reject every penny.

Who is he deceiving with fake loyalty?

If it involved just sunbathing in the 18-yard box while a Dybala, Benzema, Modric or Kroos does all the work for me, then sure, it's alright to play for free. After all, it's just holidaying - any drunkard can tap-in.

But when he practically carry a team and have been doing so for years? Even if Ddippset has to be offered to some cruel spirit in exchange for money to pay for his services, then it's justified. I and hundreds of millions of other true football fans would vote in support of it.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
ClintonNzedimma

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope Laporta is still your savior?

Deluded nincompoop!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
ddippset:
at least this one ïs a different specie of eeediots.

at least he has agreed that messi had a valid reason to cry and he gave the reason. so they werent crocodïle tears alterall.

so thank you, no argument.

I like a dumbo that agrees to schooling wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Aren't you and your gang asking Messi to play for free?

So he'd have to start a GoFundMe to take care of his family and thousands of others who depend on him for their upkeep, including his foundation, right?

I want you to repeat this weird logic on Twitter now that Messi fans are on rampage asking for blood. Just try tweeting it then see what happens within the next 2 hours. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Debroslink how far? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Selling off deadwoods like Grezimann, Braithwaite, Pjanic, Coutinho, Umtiti would be a huge boost for the squad. Over 70 million euros of salary off the book. If Laporta sells well, he can raise up to 150 million from the 'achikota ekwe onu' sale off. grin

I still like Junior Firpo though. He should remain with the team.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get rid of the fraud, you mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
BykeLaByke:

Which is why I believe Halaand is a must get this summer.

Regarding Conman,I believe Laporta will make the best decision for za club.

Yet you still dey cry over Fraudssi. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Smiles. I wouldn't know cos Messi never played there. But then, none of those you mentioned are in Messi's class. Ronaldo is just the closest but Perez knew he was just there as a prolific goalscorer, compared to Leo that has played every attacking position (Cf, SF, FS, and AM) in the team and not allowing it to sink worse than it already was.

None of all these things you mentioned consign Florentino Perez sha. Nobody will get special treatment from him or Madrid, not even Messi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Raalsalghul:
But but but, I thought Laporta enjoyed an excellent relationship with Messi? grin grin grin grin grin

The man is a con man grin
He knew exactly what he's gonna do...he even brought in Aguero to complete his make-believe.
And like the proverbial thief that comes at night, he strucked cheesy cheesy cheesy rendering them Cule into that emotional unbalanced state where they can neither blame him or praise him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nah... I doubt that. When he's not ma.d
A40:
None of all these things you mentioned consign Florentino Perez sha. Nobody will get special treatment from him or Madrid, not even Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
abduleez1:
Congratulations to Atléti.....

Nice job done. Even tho the win was made easier by flopping Barca and Madrid, it's a nice refresh.

At least, the league looks more competitive. See gap with Sevilla sef, not much. Look at the Europa League positions, very tough. Even relegation was down to the wire. Bigger and better TV rights deal awaits now and better marketability. Hope Tebas is wise enough to leverage this instead of some of his stupid Bartomeu-esque style of innovation.

I'd say I was highly entertained this season. It's now time for Laporta to start the rebuild. For now all this restructuring rumors and overhauling of 4-14 players, I'm taking with a pinch of salt. Na so dem whine and disappointed person last season.

Although, this is Laporta and he's done it before, so there's still hope. The Coming weeks will be quite interesting, especially May 31st.

Abduleez1 bawo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I go comot all of una receipts today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Who said we must wait for 3 yrs to become competitive again? Hell, we lost our competitiveness since like last 4 years. Messi's departure won't change much in terms our football provided an adequate striker is drafted in.

Messi's departure will only affect the market value of the club. Absence of his enormous salary will even represent a big heave of relief on the club's coffers. If Laporta's gets his acts together properly, get a competent coach, we will be fine without Messi. Look at Madrid, Zidane may not have won trophies this season but Madrid is still very competitive despite sale of CRonaldo. ManCity do not have any player in Messi's caliber, but they are the team to beat. If we can have a team as competitive as this City squad, who cares if Messi is part of it or not?

The only sensed cule on this thread, the rest na brainfarts.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:
OMG this guy is an emotional manipulator, my my

Laporte prevented Messi from literally owning the fvcking club. Imagine owning Messi so much money, Messi should have rejected huge salary and become worshipped by the fans na.

All this Hollywood tears. Like a Wife crying because she divorced her broke husband
Smart Barca fans owe Laporta a debt of gratitude. He exposed the rot that went on while Bartomeu kept papering the cracks. Foolish man should have allowed Messi go last season, recouped some money and gotten his ungodly wages off their book but na lie. Messi was on 70m euros a year. Griezmann 45m. It was a bubble that was bound to burst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
tesppidd:
Laporta it is!

tesppidd, dippset, dippshit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
biomustry:
Laporta on Twitter: "To see Messi happy Bartomeu has to go - now"

Yinmu.

Rather, he sent away the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
jonsnow92:
Camera man wasn't spared
??

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Raalsalghul:

tesppidd, dippset, dippshit grin grin grin grin grin
please show mercy on these crying Barcelona fans. Their relegation battle starts in 5 days

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
TheHulk616:
please show mercy on these crying Barcelona fans. Their relegation battle starts in 5 days

No mercy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
funkyjms:

Laporta! I just like that man

Hope you like him now?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

??

grin grin grin grin grin

See bursting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
ThierryJay:

For a moment, you had me checking that your moniker again and again with this comment grin grin But then I got the memo and hereby approve!
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
As expected, the footballing world has been assembling on Messi' page to pay homage to the greatest sports person the world has ever known.
Your favourite superstars from rival clubs and leagues past and present are literally "marking" the register.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
A40:
Smart Barca fans owe Laporta a debt of gratitude. He exposed the rot that went on while Bartomeu kept papering the cracks. Foolish man should have allowed Messi go last season, recouped some money and gotten his ungodly wages off their book but na lie. Messi was on 70m euros a year. Griezmann 45m. It was a bubble that was bound to burst

Despite all of these happenings, I know Laporta did well. Some one, or people had to be sacrificed and it's sad it had to be Messi. But all in all, it was bound to happen. Bartomeu and that other guy ( don't want to mention his name cos a Spanish friend bears the same thing) killed Barcelona, right before all of these happened.
All in all, let's see what the transition brings.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
obonujoker:

No fear bro, this will happen as usual...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
ThierryJay:

And so the post-Messi era truly begins!

Tbh, the only bright point I see in this line up is Depay. Would also like to see how Grizzy would fair after now being mentally free from Messi's shadow.
True
little expectation from Fati
but we could get through if Cowman get his tactics right and our attack line is clinical
i also see Puig get some playing time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Despite all of these happenings, I know Laporta did well. Some one, or people had to be sacrificed and it's sad it had to be Messi. But all in all, it was bound to happen. Bartomeu and that other guy ( don't want to mention his name cos a Spanish friend bears the same thing) killed Barcelona, right before all of these happened.
All in all, let's see what the transition brings.
Time for guys like Griezman, De Jong to earn their keep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlueAngel444:

If you have any modicum of sense left in your cranium, you will STFU!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Debroslink how far? grin grin grin grin grin

Laporta is not the reason for Messi's departure. I know you are just a troll, so you won't understand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
DissTroy:

Aren't you and your gang asking Messi to play for free?

So he'd have to start a GoFundMe to take care of his family and thousands of others who depend on him for their upkeep, including his foundation, right?

I want you to repeat this weird logic on Twitter now that Messi fans are on rampage asking for blood. Just try tweeting it then see what happens within the next 2 hours. smiley

What are still going on about undecided. Guy seems you're in pain and getting things all mixed up

(1) (2) (3) ... (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.