Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4588144 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mes que un club but una elevate player above club. Lol smh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sysdatek:

Nothing you type above had any concrete facts
Really? Go through my post history and quoted posts on Nairaland - I never make a claim I can't back up or have evidence for.

1. Messi chose and supported Laporta for presidency of the several others who contested and the rest of the Barça stakeholders followed suit:

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2524294-lionel-messi-reportedly-wants-joan-laporta-to-win-barcelona-presidential-vote.amp.html

2. Ronaldo was shunned by Real Madrid and wasn't celebrated (still isn't celebrated) after Papa Perez chased him out. #SayNoToFraudsters
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/reason-cristiano-ronaldo-not-getting-12871523.amp

Again, Mama Jamiu's sour palmwine would continue to hamper your cognitive abilities.

You either stop consuming it or stop visiting this thread. This is not a psychiatric home.

This is the Google Map link to Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, Lagos:
https:///maps/r6v8w7VSudsjqPrc9 .
For the sake of your loved ones, do seek help.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neobulletzz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
DissTroy:

You realize you've unwittingly admitted Messi singlehandedly carried the club and is the greatest with this statement, right?

Penaldo was chased and Madrid didn't take any hit in performance - still a formidable club in the league and UCL, the players didn't care. The thought of Messi leaving has caused a pandemic in the La Liga.

There are levels to this G.O.A.T. thing.
The fact that Messi is not the GOAT doesn’t mean he was a useless player, he is also a great player up there with Ronaldo but Ronaldo is the GOAT, no dispute about that
Madrid didn’t take a hit because their play wasn’t centered around Ronaldo unlike Barca where the whole play is centered around Messi, he is the one creating for the team and scoring as well and now that he is gone, it would surely tell so like I said dem go beat una like drum. How I wish say Barca dey EPL, una no go smell top 4 Walai, just be say other club for Spain apart from those three useless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Neobulletzz:

The fact that Messi is not the GOAT doesn’t mean he was a useless player, he is also a great player up there with Ronaldo but Ronaldo is the GOAT, no dispute about that
Madrid didn’t take a hit because their play wasn’t centered around Ronaldo
unlike Barca where the whole play is centered around Messi, he is the one creating for the team and scoring as well and now that he is gone, it would surely tell so like I said dem go beat una like drum. How I wish say Barca dey EPL, una no go smell top 4 Walai, just be say other club for Spain apart from those three useless
I'd rather spend my weekend perforating holes in a thousand styrofoam plates with a needle than argue the already-proven supernaturality of Messi with you.

Any coach who builds his team around a tap-in merchant who lounges in the 18-yard box waiting to be fed should be high-fived in the face with a plank. No coach has, no coach would.

25 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Madrid didn’t take a hit because their play wasn’t centered around Ronaldo unlike Barca where the whole play is centered around Messi, he is the one creating for the team and scoring as well and now that he is gone, it would surely tell so like I said dem go beat una like drum. How I wish say Barca dey EPL, una no go smell top 4 Walai, just be say other club for Spain apart from those three useless

Dey console your self say Ronaldo Na the goat grin

Shame don Kuku finish you ,I Dey wait for 7th ballon d or

E win international trophy yet some of una still Dey Mumu una self

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
DissTroy:

Really? Go through my post history and quoted posts on Nairaland - I never make a claim I can't back up or have evidence for.

1. Messi chose and supported Laporta for presidency of the several others who contested and the rest of the Barça stakeholders followed suit:

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2524294-lionel-messi-reportedly-wants-joan-laporta-to-win-barcelona-presidential-vote.amp.html

2. Ronaldo was shunned by Real Madrid and wasn't celebrated (still isn't celebrated) after Papa Perez chased him out. #SayNoToFraudsters
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/reason-cristiano-ronaldo-not-getting-12871523.amp

Again, Mama Jamiu's sour palmwine would continue to hamper your cognitive abilities.

You either stop consuming it or stop visiting this thread. This is not a psychiatric home.

This is the Google Map link to Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, Lagos:
https:///maps/r6v8w7VSudsjqPrc9 .
For the sake of your loved ones, do seek help.

Laporta used and dumped Messi simple.
Messi supported laporta we know
Laporta got access to presidency and showd his true color

Nothin you said counters that. Instead of you to answer the question you said barca social media is praising Messi.
The videos they had prepared and kept for his exit abi.

He claimed la liga rules. He knew there were rules and he kept adding more players to the salary rooster and kept dead weights like untiti and co.
What about retaining the useless coach who won't achieve anything like setien.

The earlier you all realise laporta is a snake that will continue the club ruin. The better

Am not a ronaldo fan so I don't care how madrid flung him. I never had a discussion regarding ronaldo exit

As for your hospital address. You can refer your family members who need it. Cause your own issues hospital won't help you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmm

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sommyroy10:
We had MSN, tell me how many times did we win it again?
We didnt have mbappe and dimaria.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sysdatek:

Nothin you said counters that. Instead of you to answer the question you said barca social media is praising Messi.

He claimed la liga rules. He knew there were rules and he kept adding more players to the salary rooster and kept dead weights like untiti and co.

The earlier you all realise laporta is a snake that will continue the club ruin. The better

Am not a ronaldo fan so I don't care how madrid flung him. I never had a discussion regarding ronaldo exit

As for your hospital address. You can refer your family members who need it. Cause your own issues hospital won't help you
This is actually true.

Now, El Chiringuito are reporting some details of where things went south. Leo and Jorge Messi - the player's father and agent - arrived in Barcelona with the intention of signing his renewal, for which he had agreed to take a 40 percent pay cut.

When they arrived and met with the club, though, there was another surprise awaiting them. Barcelona requested yet further sacrifices on Messi's part, and wanted him to reduce his salary by 70 percent, not the agreed upon 40 percent. That left Jorge Messi frustrated, and he didn't hold back in his words to Rafael Yuste.

"Are you joking?" Jorge reportedly erupted. "It's not about the money, because my son already made an effort to reduce his salary. We've been negotiating for two months and we're making the renewal official tomorrow [Friday].

"Are you doing this to us? I didn't expect this from you."

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

This is actually true.

Now, El Chiringuito are reporting some details of where things went south. Leo and Jorge Messi - the player's father and agent - arrived in Barcelona with the intention of signing his renewal, for which he had agreed to take a 40 percent pay cut.

When they arrived and met with the club, though, there was another surprise awaiting them. Barcelona requested yet further sacrifices on Messi's part, and wanted him to reduce his salary by 70 percent, not the agreed upon 40 percent. That left Jorge Messi frustrated, and he didn't hold back in his words to Rafael Yuste.

"Are you joking?" Jorge reportedly erupted. "It's not about the money, because my son already made an effort to reduce his salary. We've been negotiating for two months and we're making the renewal official tomorrow [Friday].

He is claiming the club social media are praising Messi
They were preparing bye bye videos since
Laporta Is a very dishonest fraud like his predecessors

Barca is being run by politicians and crooked businessmen

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sysdatek , fioko akop usem ke afo ado?
That would make me go easy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
DissTroy:
Sysdatek , fioko akop usem ke afo ado?
That would make me go easy.

Da owo
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sysdatek:

He is claiming the club social media are praising Messi
They were preparing bye bye videos since
Laporta Is a very dishonest fraud like his predecessors

This is a complete conspiracy theory. Barça Twitter and Facebook handles are the most active club team handles on social media. Even in real time, on matchdays, they produce graphics and videos of halftime and full-time at an astonishingly fast rate.

This can be corroborated by scrolling through their timelines on both social media platforms even months ago. There are enough videos of Messi on the internet documenting his achievements in the Barça shirt over the years.

There are enough videos of Gerrard Pique on YouTube to make a goodbye video of him in less than 2 hours. Without watermarks and all of high quality.

And no, the video thanking Messi which is about 3 minutes long was only posted 13 hours ago on the official Barça Facebook page while the announcement that he'd be leaving Barcelona was made over 36 hours ago. https://www.facebook.com/197394889304/posts/10160690574029305/

Enough time for even an amateur video editor to put a goodbye video together.

Stop falsehood that can easily be countered and the authenticity negated.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neobulletzz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
andrew444:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neobulletzz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
andrew444:

cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neobulletzz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
DissTroy:

I'd rather spend my weekend perforating holes in a thousand styrofoam plates with a needle than argue the already-proven supernaturality of Messi with you.

Any coach who builds his team around a tap-in merchant who lounges in the 18-yard box waiting to be fed should be high-fived in the face with a plank. No coach has, no coach would.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021

18 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2021

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sysdatek:

I was thinking this earlier.

LaPorta would always be remembered as the president that chased Messi out of Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sysdatek:

Da owo
grin
See Akwa-Cross folks...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some guys were telling me he would be paid 300k unofficially plus the 250k. cheesy Like say na him papa get the club.

Dem chase your friend commot body no tell you, you still dey shout say you go retire for Barcelona.

Even Rashford would never take a 50 percentage cut not when there are other offers available.

Messi fucck up big time! He should have left when the ovation was loudest.

I hope this won't be messy because I dey hear rumor say dem offer am a further 70 per cent wage reduction, maybe na why e run commot. grin

All these begs the question, why is Messi afraid of leaving Barcelona? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lemme just drop this here..... grin grin

Lemmaaoooo...... cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mes Que un club embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
patrickmuf:
See Akwa-Cross folks...

Akparawa, afo ado akop usem?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nawa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
abduleez1:
Lemme just drop this here..... grin grin

Lemmaaoooo...... cheesy grin grin

worthless messi will join PSG at 0 dollars

GOAT Ronaldo 2 international trophies
Messi 1 undeserved international trophy

GOAT Ronaldo sold for 100M
Messi couldn't be sold, because he was worthless and made jobless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Messi is joining PSG because of Ramos- a UCL winner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheHulk616:
Messi is joining PSG because of Ramos- a UCL winner.

In other News , Suicide Squad is better than that eyesore Black widow

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
DissTroy:

Akparawa, afo ado akop usem?
Cross River...Somewhere around the central senatorial district...
Nice to see folks from around here...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neobulletzz(m): 2:01am On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=andrew444 post=104529488][/quote]
grin

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Neobulletzz:

grin

Ramos influencing him already cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.