Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4650082 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) ... (6223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:12am On Sep 12, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
90mins +4 Barca scores 7-----1. Depay with the consolation goall.

Ft Bayern 7-----barka 1

Rest. Even if they beat us, I'd expect a much slimmer margin, not 7-1.

So long as Dest and Semedo don't play sha grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2021
May God have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2021
jonsnow92:
May God have mercy on us all
How? Why??

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2021
ddippset:
How? Why??

grin
Is it not the same Leipzig that Illiax Moriba went to? Did he not play the game?

For those afraid we might be given a hiding by Bayern and therefore feeding trolls, you can view it as a good thing because Koeman will definitely be sacked if that happens. It'll mean he has no solution for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Is it not the same Leipzig that Illiax Moriba went to? Did he not play the game?

For those afraid we might be given a hiding by Bayern and therefore feeding trolls, you can view it as a good thing because Koeman will definitely be sacked if that happens. It'll mean he has no solution for us.
He can hide behind the excuse that most of his key players are injured, no be koeman again, I don't expect us to go toe to toe against an obviously better bayern side but anything that would make him concede even 4 goals, then the season would look more dreary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2021
But wait first this one that this dead, trophyless clubs members are using bayern to threaten us daily? Shey after the match them go give you or bayern UCL ni abi it would affect our liga and copa chances? Hala Bayern grin grin, See your new "dead bones shall rise again" thread
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/offical-bayern-munich-fan-thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He can hide behind the excuse that most of his key players are injured, no be koeman again, I don't expect us to go toe to toe against an obviously better bayern side but anything that would make him concede even 4 goals, then the season would look more dreary
We have four injuries in attack. Only Depay and Luuk de Jong, fit to play. A decent coach will keep it tight at the back. A draw is not a bad result here. Play 3-5-2 and have more men at the back when we lose the ball. Also ensure Lenglet does not play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:
But wait first this one that this dead, trophyless clubs members are using bayern to threaten us daily? Shey after the match them go give you or bayern UCL ni abi it would affect our liga and copa chances? Hala Bayern grin grin, See your new "dead bones shall rise again" thread
https://www.nairaland.com/526446/offical-bayern-munich-fan-thread
Lmaoo I didn't even know Bayern has a fan thread here. grin grin grin Seeing this for the first time.
And I read some of the demeaning comments there. One guy said, if we concede less than 4 goals, he would be mad with Bayern.

We have to wait and see.

My own is Koeman has to be sacked if he allows Barca to be subjected to another European humiliation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We have four injuries in attack. Only Depay and Luuk de Jong, fit to play. A decent coach will keep it tight at the back. A draw is not a bad result here. Play 3-5-2 and have more men at the back when we lose the ball. Also ensure Lenglet does not play.
Gbam, Using 3 CBs at the back is what I've been thinking of too, Cause using 4-3-3 with injuries to our forwards is almost akin to suicide with their flying wingers, creative MFs and an in-form Lewandowski, A 3-2-4-1 with depay upfront, formation might click for me because I don't yet trust luuk, As bad as lenglet is, I think he should pair both Araujo and Garcia cause he seems to be more stable alongside the former or even crytiti sef since Mingueza might play on the right if dest doesn't recover in time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Gbam, Using 3 CBs at the back is what I've been thinking of too, Cause using 4-3-3 with injuries to our forwards is almost akin to suicide with their flying wingers, creative MFs and an in-form Lewandowski, A 3-2-4-1 with depay upfront, formation might click for me because I don't yet trust luuk, As bad as lenglet is, I think he should pair both Araujo and Garcia cause he seems to be more stable alongside the former or even crytiti sef since Mingueza might play on the right if dest doesn't recover in time
I think Pique is also injured and Dest is also out. Alba is in a race against time too to be fit. He might feature otherwise our attack would be dead. I agree with you on Luuk de Jong. Match rhythm issues. He could come in later.

If we play with 11 hardworking men on the pitch, we should be able to match Bayern strength for strength. This Bayern is not better than the one who thrashed us the other time.

Also coutinho could be handy too but he might be lacking match fitness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I think Pique is also injured and Dest is also out. Alba is in a race against time too to be fit. He might feature otherwise our attack would be dead. I agree with you on Luuk de Jong. Match rhythm issues. He could come in later.

If we play with 11 hardworking men on the pitch, we should be able to match Bayern strength for strength. This Bayern is not better than the one who thrashed us the other time.

Also coutinho could be handy too but he might be lacking match fitness.
Alba and dest both not featuring would really hamper our attack, Much respect to bayern as I feel they are also favourites for the UCL title alongside PSG and man city but when I was watching the highlights of their game against Leipzig, Apart from Lewandowski's penalty, all their other goals were mostly on utilising their chances against Leipzig's weak defending, Nagelsmann has done well for himself as a young manager but he's not as brutal as hansi flick, We play a highline they do too, Koeman has to somehow conjure a tactical masterclass for us to get something out of the game, Coutinho would surely play, at least that's minus two goals for them cheesy, it's just to wait and see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Una just they find excuse wey una go use after Bayern roll una ogor next tomorrow.

Even if barka use 13 players on Tuesday, una go collect!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

Una just they find excuse wey una go use after Bayern roll una ogor next tomorrow.

Even if barka use 13 players on Tuesday, una go collect!!
So make I no discuss barca chances for this thread again because say I dey face bayern? Hei God grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Last year barka fans were bragging b4 the match against Bayern, right now they are carefully setting up excuses grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Mcleo007:

The only reason it is even a 50-50 is because we have a deficient coach who cant take bold decisions and start the right players. Only 4-5 players in this Bayern team will walk straight into this Barca first eleven. A combined eleven of both teams shows its 50-50 and the side that takes the most of its chances would go on to win. It will never be rout.

A combined 11 of both teams' starters:

Goalkeeper= MATS over M. Neur
RB= J. Kimmich over N. Semedo
LB= A. Davies over weak man J. Alba
CB= G. Pique = He is light years ahead of J. Boateng even at the twillight of his career.
CB= C. Lengelet = He is a better Left sided CB to D. Alaba
DMF= S. Buequets= A. Goretzka doesnt come close here
CMF= Its definitely a tie between FDJ and Thiago A. Hard to choose who is better.
AMF= T. Muller over A. Vidal
RWF= GOAT no contest here
LWF= S. Gnabry over A. Griezman
CF= R. Lewandoski over overwieght L. Suarez

5 Barca players
5 Bayern players
A tie between FDJ and Thiago

Bayern are good, but definitely not superior to Barca even if this Barca team has been shit all season and can disappoint when you least expect them. They can also pull up maximum surprises and grind out results when you write them off. Tonights' game is nobodys really and can swing either way. This would be Bayern's toughest game of the season. They faced an amateurish Chelsea side so you can call them super powers at the back of that.

ABOVE all, a motivated Messi on beast mode is something no team canhandle, even when he is battling a knock.

Na so this guy turn Alan smith on top Bayern matter, barka still collect grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

Same way you and your people turn general overseers dey hala say you go win La liga and UCL double lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
I don't care about the form Bayern are in, Messi will decide how the game ends. If Messi tuns up, no team in the world can stop Barcelona...

Boateng and Neuer will be scared seeing Messi take to the field. I hope that in the first 10-15mins, Messi will have the chance to run at Boateng as that will leave Bayern scared.

Talking about motivation, if the players are not motivated by the fact that virtually everyone has written them off then they don't deserve this stage.

The Messi that turned up

[img]https://i./1k6m.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Fück mendes

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Alba and dest both not featuring would really hamper our attack, Much respect to bayern as I feel they are also favourites for the UCL title alongside PSG and man city but when I was watching the highlights of their game against Leipzig, Apart from Lewandowski's penalty, all their other goals were mostly on utilising their chances against Leipzig's weak defending, Nagelsmann has done well for himself as a young manager but he's not as brutal as hansi flick, We play a highline they do too, Koeman has to somehow conjure a tactical masterclass for us to get something out of the game, Coutinho would surely play, at least that's minus two goals for them cheesy, it's just to wait and see
Yeahh definitely. Alba and Dest's absence will greatly hamper our attack. So on the worst case scenario, Alba has to play. I think he would. His chances are better than Dest. In the absence of Dest, Mingueza will play. Mingueza being more defensive minded should work, esp if he keeps his concentration. No need to be overly ambitious.

Our midfield is fit and raring to go. But issue here is that Koeman has not yet gotten the best out of three of them. Our squad is not bad but somehow we keep getting things wrong against bigger opposition. I would have loved if this match against Sevilla went ahead as planned, it would have given us a bit of glimmer of what to expect, for when Bayern comes to town on tuesday.

Coutinho, I heard, played against some team on wednesday, alongside some players who didnt go on international duties. They praised his performance in that friendly game. I'm sure Koeman will give him some minutes against Bayern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Fück mendes
In the end, there is no loyalty anymore in football. Money has overtaken everything. And it will get worse from here. Not when there is plenty money to be made. These big agents pay the players and their family so they can become their agent especially for some of them who has seeming bright futures. It is a gamble on the part of the agents but if it pays off, they're fixed for at least 10-15 years.

Barca knows this. They have to pay up to keep Ansu Fati. These era of footballers only go for the money, spurred on by their greedy agents and families. Loyalty is dead. Forget about all these shitt talks about achieving dreams and all of those gibberish. Money is the dream now, bro. If Barca does not play ball, we will definitely lose Ansu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
In the end, there is no loyalty anymore in football. Money has overtaken everything. And it will get worse from here. Not when there is plenty money to be made. These big agents pay the players and their family so they can become their agent especially for some of them who has seeming bright futures. It is a gamble on the part of the agents but if it pays off, they're fixed for at least 10-15 years.

Barca knows this. They have to pay up to keep Ansu Fati. These era of footballers only go for the money, spurred on by their greedy agents and families. Loyalty is dead. Forget about all these shitt talks about achieving dreams and all of those gibberish. Money is the dream now, bro. If Barca does not play ball, we will definitely lose Ansu.
Sure, No lies, the game has evolved to a money focused one now and barca has to play ball with an improved contract and agent fees but then again Mendes could have waited first for barca to offer Fati a contract that they would have rejected na before offering him upandan like small chops, last year was united, now it's City maybe the next one is PSG, and again as you know this same agent has hurt the club in the past
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

The Messi that turned up

[img]https://i./1k6m.gif[/img]
You went digging?

Small children full this Nairaland...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
You went digging?

Small children full this Nairaland...

Bayern ripped barka to shreds, you port go Man U, now you’re famzing Goatnaldo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Sure, No lies, the game has evolved to a money focused one now and barca has to play ball with an improved contract and agent fees but then again Mendes could have waited first for barca to offer Fati a contract that they would have rejected na before offering him upandan like small chops, last year was united, now it's City maybe the next one is PSG, and again as you know this same agent has hurt the club in the past
City will never hurt Barca in transfer market. There is alot of Barca fans in City's Management today. And I don't think ManUnited or Chelsea would interest Ansu Fati that much. Only people i am worried about is those vindictive PSG. I don't like them and they have hurt us more than we know it in the transfer market. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

Bayern ripped barka to shreds, you port go Man U, now you’re famzing Goatnaldo
You must be new here...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
You must be new here...
grin grin grin You are joining issues with devvy? You never see anything cheesy cheesy Dude will dig up ur great great great grand father if that will serve any of his sadistic agenda. Just ignore his and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin You are joining issues with devvy? You never see anything cheesy cheesy Dude will dig up ur great great great grand father if that will serve any of his sadistic agenda. Just ignore his and move on.
He is just acting his age.

Everyone knows I am a Manchester United fan though I support Barca in Spain. He should continue in his quest for attention...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is just acting his age.

Everyone knows I am a Manchester United fan though I support Barca in Spain. He should continue in his quest for attention...
Well, ur choices of club that yoou support is strange to me though. I believe u are not a Ronalod cocksuckker like most GGMU fans. Because ManU fans largely support Real Madrid in Spain because of Ronaldo relationship and other matters. But its your choice. You follow your heart. Likewise most Barca fans support ManCity. Rare to see Barca fans supporting United. But of course, Barca fans support every other teams that play Real Madrid for obvious reasons grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2021
The truth is coming gradually...
95% of Messi cucksuckers here are actually Arsenal fan cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) ... (6223) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.