Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4654094 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is just acting his age.

Everyone knows I am a Manchester United fan though I support Barca in Spain. He should continue in his quest for attention...

Comrade, Which team do you support in NPL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Well, ur choices of club that yoou support is strange to me though. I believe u are not a Ronalod cocksuckker like most GGMU fans. Because ManU fans largely support Real Madrid in Spain because of Ronaldo relationship and other matters. But its your choice. You follow your heart. Likewise most Barca fans support ManCity. Rare to see Barca fans supporting United. But of course, Barca fans support every other teams that play Real Madrid for obvious reasons grin grin
I have a favorite team in all the major leagues but Manchester United is the club I support...

My choice of Messi over Ronaldo is simply because I prefer his style of play...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
I have a favorite team in all the major leagues but Manchester United is the club I support...

My choice of Messi over Ronaldo is simply because I prefer his style of play...
Nice one bro. It is all about choices at the end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

Comrade, Which team do you support in NPL?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo, this musiala boy will use barka to boost his Ucl CV next tomorrow grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Well, ur choices of club that yoou support is strange to me though. I believe u are not a Ronalod cocksuckker like most GGMU fans. Because ManU fans largely support Real Madrid in Spain because of Ronaldo relationship and other matters. But its your choice. You follow your heart. Likewise most Barca fans support ManCity. Rare to see Barca fans supporting United. But of course, Barca fans support every other teams that play Real Madrid for obvious reasons grin grin

I've seen a whole lot of United fans that actually prefer Messi over Ronaldo, and support Barcelona in Spain. It's just that some others are measly enough not to have a brain for themselves and decide to support Madrid cos of Ronaldo, and go on to support Juve... Now that he's back to his roots, you can as well assume that they are back to factory reset.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
JP... I've been reading your post about you wanting to have RK sacked once we are not able to 'hold the forth' against Bayern. Is it that you are giving up on him already? If yes, why against Bayern, the destroyer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I've seen a whole lot of United fans that actually prefer Messi over Ronaldo, and support Barcelona in Spain. It's just that some others are measly enough not to have a brain for themselves and decide to support Madrid cos of Ronaldo, and go on to support Juve... Now that he's back to his roots, you can as well assume that they are back to factory reset.
Well, all GGMU fans I have seen are all Real Madrid supporters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
FirstbornWds:
JP... I've been reading your post about you wanting to have RK sacked once we are not able to 'hold the forth' against Bayern. Is it that you are giving up on him already? If yes, why against Bayern, the destroyer?
And who said Bayern is the destroyer? Did they destroy PSG last season? It is only Barca that they should be destroying? If Koeman fails to get a decent result from that game, then he is simply not the man to lead us in this transition. He has to be sacked. We must see improvements in this team.

Messi's departure has given the team a new lease of life, like a breath of fresh air. Koeman should be able to manipulate the squad better now than he could before. He should be able to transform this team if he has the capabilities to. Otherwise, he must be sacked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Grezimann ghosting so far for ATM..

Espanyol 1 nil up... Good header from RDT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
❗️ Braithwaite will be out for 3-4 months. [@gerardromero]

This is officially a crisis in our forward lines. Only two forwards left. Chaiiii!

If Barca had managed to cash in on Braithwaite in the transfer market. Now this shitt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:
Omo, this musiala boy will use barka to boost his Ucl CV next tomorrow grin grin

That boy dey ball I swear, is he German? He moves like Rodrygo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
And who said Bayern is the destroyer? Did they destroy PSG last season? It is only Barca that they should be destroying? If Koeman fails to get a decent result from that game, then he is simply not the man to lead us in this transition. He has to be sacked. We must see improvements in this team.

Messi's departure has given the team a new lease of life, like a breath of fresh air. Koeman should be able to manipulate the squad better now than he could before. He should be able to transform this team if he has the capabilities to. Otherwise, he must be sacked.

I thought you'd see through my text to see that I was giving some leeches something to sponge on by giving Bayern the title.

Anyways, I get your point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Greizamann yanked off after a Barcelona-esque off colour, anonymous performance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Athletico have huffed and puffed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Greizamann yanked off after a Barcelona-esque off colour, anonymous performance
grin grin grin

Na really yanked off...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

That boy dey ball I swear, is he German? He moves like Rodrygo

Yes he is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Shittt Athletico!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
ddippset:
Shittt Athletico!
Shittt indeed. They huffed and puffed and yet left with all 3pts. The other day they were heading for an inevitable defeat but in one of the most bizarre circumstances, still managed to get a point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
ddippset:
Shittt Athletico!

But omoh... 10 mins too much to add
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SymonLFC(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Our next opponent, Bayern Munich, has scored 21 goals in their last 3 matches.

Me: grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Phew what a way to reopen Santiago, after demolishing Sapalona the last time

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let’s see how lion ekuke will respond to Vini’s performance against Bayern

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Benzema 5 games 4 assists grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Camavinga has more goals than messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
SymonLFC:

You sef dey pity una sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2021
SymonLFC:

grin grin grin

Come Tuesday night, we shall be begging Bayern to leave Barca alone after scoring too much goals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adisaaowala: 5:55am On Sep 13, 2021
jpmoriarti:

You want Koeman to perform miracles even with those shítty players at his disposal?

Make una dey fear God na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
adisaaowala:

You want Koeman to perform miracles even with those shítty players at his disposal?

Make una dey fear God na

Seriously, even the almighty Enrique was embarrassed by Juve and a small boy Dybala when the team was deemed good..

Not to talk of now when the team is now shitty.

Make una dey fear God!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:

Seriously, even the almighty Enrique was embarrassed by Juve and a small boy Dybala when the team was deemed good..

Not to talk of now when the team is now shitty.

Make una dey fear God!
That Enrique's team already showing some cracks before the Juve game. We lost to PSG 4-0 in the first leg of round of 16 and needed a miracle 'remontada' 6-1 in the second leg before we could advance. And then we faced Juventus and lost 3-0 in Turin before bowing out with a 0-0 at Camp Nou. Ultimately, Enrique left at the end of that season. We haven't recovered since then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Baba, PSG has always been at par with Bayern in terms of quality.

If you watched the UCL final, you'd know the reason PSG didn't go away with the trophy is because of Neymar and Mbappe stupidity.

Again, they showed their quality when they met again in the last UCL. Even though Bayern didn't have Lewa, their best player, they still fought tooth and nail with a star studded PSG who were not ready to repeat the same mistake.

We've seen PSG and Bayern played Barca at full strengths, we've seen the outcome.

Now Bayern is coming with their full squad and a manager desperate to announce his presence to the whole world, trust me, with the crop of players at Barcelona presently, you can only pray.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Meanwhile, a lot of choice words directed to Laporta from Koeman, for which Laporta was reported to be fuming at.

In my opinion, Laporta shouldn't be discussing the coach in the press, discussing on how he could do the job. It undermines the coach.

If you don't want him anymore, sack him but respect his work nonetheless. I think lots of the fans will agree to have Koeman sacked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.