Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4655001 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:

Baba, PSG has always been at par with Bayern in terms of quality.

If you watched the UCL final, you'd know the reason PSG didn't go away with the trophy is because of Neymar and Mbappe stupidity.

Again, they showed their quality when they met again in the last UCL. Even though Bayern didn't have Lewa, their best player, they still fought tooth and nail with a star studded PSG who were not ready to repeat the same mistake.

We've seen PSG and Bayern played Barca at full strengths, we've seen the outcome.

Now Bayern is coming with their full squad and a manager desperate to announce his presence to the whole world, trust me, with the crop of players at Barcelona presently, you can only pray.
I cannot pray because prayers do not win matches. This is a match between 11 men and another 11 men. Barca players know what they are up against. The squad knows now they must do it together to have a chance. There is no Messi to save anyone, hell, Messi has been powerless in these years we are suffering. But never underestimate this Barca.

Admittedly, we are lacking plenty players for this clash through injury. Only Depay and Luuk de Jong ( still lacking match fitness) is available in attack. Dest and Pique are also ruled out in defence. Alba is still trying to shake off his own fitness struggles. It is going to be an uphill task but a team with pride should be able to sort themselves out regardless of any challenges. Be strong in defence and take your chances at the other end. It is that easy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
All these won't matter at the end of the match.

Even with the full squad, Barcelona is no match for Bayern.

What me I don't want is someone calling out Koeman after the defeat. You should just collect your beating and transfer the aggression to others in the group.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PRESIDENT2003(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:

What me I don't want is someone calling out Koeman after the defeat. You should just collect your beating and transfer the aggression to others in the group.

Barca will be on the defensive today because they won't want 8-2 to repeat itself.
At most the game will end in a full time draw or just 1 goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:

Oga, we have heard. We are going to lose a match that hasn't even been played. What do you want us to do? Tell UEFA to cancel it or what? You are beginning to sound pathetic angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Oga, we have heard. We are going to lose a match that hasn't even been played. What do you want us to do? Tell UEFA to cancel it or what? You are beginning to sound pathetic angry angry

Clearly, I didn't quote you.

If you had read what you quoted, your answer is there. Or maybe you are too blind to see it.

Don't put the blame on Koeman is the message.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
devvy44:

Just say make i drop this one here

I say make I drop this one today

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:

Clearly, I didn't quote you.

If you had read what you quoted, your answer is there. Or maybe you are too blind to see it.

Don't put the blame on Koeman is the message.
You wanna come here and frighten us, so we go hide under the bed? Come after the match to laugh and mock us if we lost. Match is between 11 men. Don't rule out anything yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:

Barca will be on the defensive today because they won't want 8-2 to repeat itself.
At most the game will end in a full time draw or just 1 goal

Una don start

By the time Bayern pound barka like amala, una go run comot from this trend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
UncleHaba22:

I say make I drop this one today

Did football start in 2009 and ended in 2018?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
devvy44:

Did football start in 2009 and ended in 2018?

I come drop this one again

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
UncleHaba22:

I come drop this one again

How many Ucl did he win with those goals and assists?

Just 3!

Man was padding stats against eibar and Rayo, while getting humiliated in Europe

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Badbellelonians how far

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
devvy44:

Just 3!

Man was padding stats against eibar and Rayo, while getting humiliated in Europe

What about this one

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
devvy44:

Just 3!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
The club confirmed today that Braithwaite will require knee surgery. No recovery period specified, but we’re talking months.

The current consensus is that Martin will require 3-4 months to recover. Hello 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
UncleHaba22:

grin grin
Please have pity on that boy na

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Karleb:

Oga leave us alone and ponder how your Ole gonna soldier would finally win a trophy after 400m and 4 years even if it's carabao cup Ahn ahn (patrick muf no vex abeg)
All these local and international trophyless people sef cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
devvy44:
Badbellelonians how far
Na wetin we dey hear evetytime until Dortmund go follow Psg show una shege again grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
jpmoriarti:
The club confirmed today that Braithwaite will require knee surgery. No recovery period specified, but we’re talking months.

The current consensus is that Martin will require 3-4 months to recover. Hello 2022
Sadly for him, he'll come back to see his place firmly rooted to the bench, especially if we still go ahead to sign olmo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na wetin we dey hear evetytime until Dortmund go follow Psg show una shege again grin grin

The real shege is the shege Bayern will show barka exactly 24 hours from now.

Till then Madrid is getting mbappe for free next year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
devvy44:

The real shege is the shege Bayern will show barka 24 hours from now.

Till then Madrid is getting mbappe for free next year
And when they show the shege, Shebi it would stop us from qualifying from the group, Bayern better show that shege for your sake tomorrow, You wan dey use bayern threaten me, 4th effect of trophylessness cheesy
Shey perez wan dey form Superman, he no know say power pass power grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
UncleHaba22:

grin grin
All of them don run grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm........ What element of truth is in this. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga leave us alone and ponder
how your Ole gonna soldier would finally win a trophy after 400m and 4 years even if it's carabao cup Ahn ahn (patrickmuf no vex abeg)
All these local and international trophyless people sef cheesy
Ohh the dude na ManUtd fan. I wonder wetin the guy want make we do on top say we dey face Bayern tomorrow. He was just buzzing around here all morning, having us think abt our lives and the choices we have made grin grin Like it is going to be our funeral come tomorrow evening.

It might be but Barca has to show character and pride. We have changed alot from the team that got decimated on that fateful night. This is a different team, with a different experience. If they all work together as a team, no one can stop us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
abduleez1:
Hmmm........ What element of truth is in this. undecided

This is funny grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

grin grin Every year, we go hear we are signing Mbappe and Halland next summer. Next summer no dey ever reach grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ohh the dude na ManUtd fan. I wonder wetin the guy want make we do on top say we dey face Bayern tomorrow. He was just buzzing around here all morning, having us think abt our lives and the choices we have made grin grin Like it is going to be our funeral come tomorrow evening.

It might be but Barca has to show character and pride. We have changed alot from the team that got decimated on that fateful night. This is a different team, with a different experience. If they all work together as a team, no one can stop us.
Na HalaForzaGgmu member na so he must always represent, the way they've been threatening us would make one think it's a knockout game
To the game itself only reason why I won't expect an outright win is cause most of our key attacking cast are out injured and koeman's tactical confusion sometimes though he's better than setien of course, forget the facts that bayern are better than us, If the right lineups and tactics are put in place the game could be closer than expected, If I was koeman I would move to something like this

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na HalaForzaGgmu member na so he must always represent, the way they've been threatening us would make one think it's a knockout game
To the game itself only reason why I won't expect an outright win is cause most of our key attacking cast are out injured and koeman's tactical confusion sometimes though he's better than setien of course, forget the facts that bayern are better than us, If the right lineups and tactics are put in place the game could be closer than expected, If I was koeman I would move to something like this

It's good but replace Pique with Garcia. And Roberto with Mingueza. They can come on in the second half.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
UncleHaba22:

grin grin
uncle haba dont kill person Oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

All of them don run grin grin

We must settle am here oo

Anyday wey them comeback angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4824) (4825) (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.