Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589146 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Only thing you can attribute to Schreuder was his constant gesticulation on the touch line, telling the player where to be. Koeman still participates in every other thing. Someone on the bench was in a constant communication with him through out the match. I hope we can win against Atletico like this, with Shreuder on the touchline.
Winners Chapel ni.
When it comes to the big boys, we get easily shoved, bullied and can't compete
It won't change next week.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
jonsnow92:
Winners Chapel ni.
When it comes to the big boys, we get easily shoved, bullied and can't compete
It won't change next week.

And what if Schreuder manages to scralp a win from ATM nexkweek?...can we then conclude that Koeman is useless and needs to be Sacked?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
TheHulk616:
yes, that's why he is stronger and bottom of the rank.

Blanco >>>> futi
What the hell is a Blanco undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Nna oooo... You'll think there's something else with me. The presence of Fati is giving me joy.
Omo if you see the way I dey jubilate for that goal ehn, People just dey look me grin, Mehn that boy is special, Great comeback for him, And dest, gavi (that boy na winsh) Nico (looking like a next busquets) and later puig dazzled mhen, If not for that keeper them suppose chop like 7, But still on still Koeman out angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Geld:

And what if Schreuder manages to scralp a win from ATM nexkweek?...can we then conclude that Koeman is useless and needs to be Sacked?
Win or loose, Koeman is still useless and should be sacked.
I just don't fancy the names portrayed as possible replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I have nothing against Puig. I am not in Spain and neither are you. If Koeman who sees him every morning keeps on complaining, then there is a problem with Puig. Nice game today though but nothing spectacular. Nico and Gavi showed why they deserved the place.
I think Nico would do more as a CDM or pivot, Really liked his strength and the way he dived into tackles but common you can't say Puig wasn't spectacular na, he didn't score nor assist but was a constant menace throughout, weaving in and out through the levante lines
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Geld:

I tire....no be Only Blanco..na Blanket grin grin grin

Blanco wey b say even Madrid fans no know grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
jonsnow92:
Win or loose, Koeman is still useless and should be sacked.
I just don't fancy the names portrayed as possible replacement.

Schreuder is not a permanent replacement...just for the time being... atleast you watched him on the dugout and saw how he performed today...

E better make we sack Koeman...hand over the team to am..then hopefully next season Xavi or Ten haag can take over
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Sergiño Dest vs Levante:

- 1 assist
- 92% pass accuracy
- 3 key passes
- 4 chances created
- 11 duels won
- 5 dribbles
- 8 recoveries
- 2 long balls
- 2 accurate crosses

Nice one from Dest

Noice.....made it easier for me tomorrow... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Madrid fans follow us celebrate Fati goal for viewing center today,I nearly cried.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
temi1290:
Madrid fans follow us celebrate Fati goal for viewing center today,I nearly cried.

Over here we don't pay evil with evil

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
That boy is just too special!!!

May it continue.

temi1290:

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2021
I’m still not over Fati’s goal. Damn. Like where did that goal come from!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Geld:

Schreuder is not a permanent replacement...just for the time being... atleast you watched him on the dugout and saw how he performed today...

E better make we sack Koeman...hand over the team to am..then hopefully next season Xavi or Ten haag can take over
If we sack koeman, schreuder would follow him as well as his other assistants, The only way he will now be able to coach the team is if the club starts negotiations with him after he's left, Really liked the way the team under him
Anyways 3 points ooh, 1 point ooh, 0 point ooh, Win oooh Lose ooh, Whether we chop another 8-2 or Fati scores an hat-trick, Koeman Must Go

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Noice.....made it easier for me tomorrow... grin

Hmmm Oga AZ send us a copy of what you have written.
You don't have to share any link. Just copy and paste the thing here...
abi that one too is hard grin
Well I just think you are credible unlike the other one hushpuppi Nairaland claiming Chinua Achebe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Hmmm Oga AZ send us a copy of what you have written.
You don't have to share any link. Just copy and paste the thing here...
abi that one too is hard grin
Well I just think you are credible unlike the other one hushpuppi Nairaland claiming Chinua Achebe cheesy
You can't just accept that we have Chinua Achebes and Wole Soyinkas as cules here. grin grin Better begin to accept it, bro. While you mock and laugh at them, they learn a thing or two from your trolls and make money off of you. So, the joke is on you, madridiots smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:
That boy is just too special!!!

May it continue.

Amin ase
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2021
I find it difficult to tell Gavi from Nico. I have looked at their pictures but I don't know who is who.

But I know Gavi is the attacking midfielder who impressed me more with his verticality, something Pedri has to learn too. Pedri has that slick movement and passing that belies his age but he needs to work more on the final ball and also trying to receive final ball like Gavi demonstrated yesterday and trying to score.

We have alot of amazing talents in that attacking midfield position alongside Puig. But you know with kids, you have to be patient with them. They can't guarantee consistent performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I find it difficult to tell Gavi from Nico. I have looked at their pictures but I don't know who is who.

We are in the same boat. Them too resemble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:

But I know Gavi is the attacking midfielder who impressed me more with his verticality, something Pedri has to learn too. Pedri has that slick movement and passing that belies his age but he needs to work more on the final ball and also trying to receive final ball like Gavi demonstrated yesterday and trying to score.

We have alot of amazing talents in that attacking midfield position alongside Puig. But you know with kids, you have to be patient with them. They can't guarantee consistent performance.
I really enjoyed that Gavi performance yesterday. I didn't like him starting ahead of Puig but seeing him yesterday I was impressed.

He's more of an heavily upgraded or version 2.0 Pedri. Like you said he's more attack minded and got the workrate.

I also usually confuse Nico and Gavi most times. But yesterday I was able to tell the two of them apart. Gavi is shorter and rough haired. grin
What remains is to continue the development of these young lads.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

We are in the same boat. Them too resemble
I think say na only me sef dey confuse. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You can't just accept that we have Chinua Achebes and Wole Soyinkas as cules here. grin grin Better begin to accept it, bro. While you mock and laugh at them, they learn a thing or two from your trolls and make money off of you. So, the joke is on you, madridiots smiley smiley

See this one ... making money thru online content contribution is old news grin

Was making money on Fiverr and Quora back in Undergraduate days. I don't even call home at all because I was really making doughs.
Saved lotta money and started my own company after graduation.

And I can share lotta of my contents here. Although they're all tech related.

If people come here to call themselves content creators...they should be able to at least let us see some of their works. Who knows, we can even help them improve through constructive criticism cool
And which will improve their rating as well as their revenue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
abduleez1:

I really enjoyed that Gavi performance yesterday. I didn't like him starting ahead of Puig but seeing him yesterday I was impressed.

He's more of an heavily upgraded or version 2.0 Pedri. Like you said he's more attack minded and got the workrate.

I also usually confuse Nico and Gavi most times. But yesterday I was able to tell the two of them apart. Gavi is shorter and rough haired. grin
What remains is to continue the development of these young lads.
Ohh the shorter one is Gavi. Ok noted now. I will need to see them together to tell which one is which. But if I see only one of them, it is difficult to one which one that. I have never had issues identifying players but it has been difficult for me with regards to those two.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

See this one ... making money thru online content contribution is old news grin

Was making money on Fiverr and Quora back in Undergraduate days. I don't even call home at all because I was really making doughs.
Saved lotta money and started my own company after graduation.

And I can share lotta of my contents here. Although they're all tech related.

If people come here to call themselves content creators...they should be able to at least let us see some of their works. Who knows, we can even help them improve through constructive criticism cool
And which will improve their rating as well as their revenue.
Was just pulling your legs. So you self na another Chinua Achebe too.Nice one.

Seems everybody here is better than devvy. grin grin E be like say na him go carry last cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Even me sef I dey write for The New Yorker.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Was just pulling your legs. So you self na another Chinua Achebe too.Nice one.

Seems everybody here is better than devvy. grin grin E be like say na him go carry last cheesy

grin grin

Mumu boy grin

You wan make I talk my business so you go use track me, alaye Dey your dey, this is a barka trend, not a “personal life” or “what pays you” trend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
devvy44:

grin grin

Mumu boy grin

You wan make I talk my business so you go use track me, alaye Dey your dey, this is a barka trend, not a “personal life” or “what pays you” trend
Lmaooo grin grin grin See as we get Achebes and Soyinkas for here. Tech professionals. Business owners. But you? Nothing. I wan track you sef if I get any lead grin grin. I go track you down angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo grin grin grin See as we get Achebes and Soyinkas for here. Tech professionals. Business owners. But you? Nothing. I wan track you sef if I get any lead grin grin. I go track you down angry

I can claim to be anything on the web, just like you do, but I’m not bothered about impressing anyone, your approval can’t add shit to my life punk.

At the Age of 33 you are busy measuring people’s dick online, Shameless old man grin grin

Still waiting for you to track me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
I saw this. And was just wondering whether to call the writer names or just appreciate his truth.

What do you guys think?

Note - The focus is more on Rakitic and not Valverde, please.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
devvy44:

I can claim to be anything on the web, just like you do, but I’m not bothered about impressing anyone, your approval can’t add shit to my life punk.

At the Age of 33 you are busy measuring people’s dick online, Shameless old man grin grin

Still waiting for you to track me
Nobody is impressing anyone here. We just catching cruise. Dts why I mentioned your moniker. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I saw this. And was just wondering whether to call the writer names or just appreciate his truth.

What do you guys think?

Note - The focus is more on Rakitic and not Valverde, please.
Rakitic was good in his time. Did what he had to do without much fuss. He scored in our last UCL final. For that he will always have a place in Cule's heart.

But I do not appreciate Valverde. We had players in their prime under him but he continued to serve us humiliations after humiliations in UCL. Roma and Liverpool happened under his watch. For that, I do not see him a great tactician. This particular match he won in San Siro with Ansu Fati scoring in the last minute to get the win, it was the last match of the group stage in that season. But we still lost everything against Liverpool.

Speaking about Rakitic's attribute, I see Frankie De Jong emulating his qualities. Box to box. Someone who is not too drawn into attack nor too committed with defending. And who can notch a goal or two if the situation present themselves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
Even me sef I dey write for The New Yorker.

Even you too don join your fellow hushpuppi Cules

(1) (2) (3) ... (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.