Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589749 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Even you too don join your fellow hushpuppi Cules
It was even you I had to pillory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Grade 1 dumbo grin

That's my profile on Fiverr and my packages pls patronize me wink

Now tell your fellow dumbos to turn up with their past works or forever shut the fvck up with their hushpuppism grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

On a second note, "pillory" is an adjective but "pilloried" or "pillorying" are verbs. So you could have either use pillorying or pilloried.

It is not a must to use big grammar wey you no sabi, use simple ones wey your lilliputian brain fit carry tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

On a second note, "pillory" is an adjective but "pilloried" or "pillorying" are verbs. So you could have either use pillorying or pilloried.

It is not a must to use big grammar wey you no sabi, use simple ones wey your lilliputian brain fit carry tongue tongue tongue
You mean I could have said "to pilloried"?

Ode ni e.

What is the present tense of your "pilloried" and "pillorying"?

Actually, the word "pillory" is both a noun and a verb.

You be ode.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Grade 1 dumbo grin

That's my profile on Fiverr and my packages pls patronize me wink

Now tell your fellow dumbos to turn up with their past works or forever shut the fvck up with their hushpuppism grin grin grin

Chai... So your choice of country on Fiverr is Bangladesh?

Guy, it was evident that you were dumb but I just didn't know you could descend to lying big big lies to further soothe your ego...

Who day even ask you to show sef?

The mumu further degenerated to correcting another person's sentence with a more outlandish idiocy suggestion asking to use "pillorying or pilloried" to correct a sentence whose only flaw was the choice of the verb used.

Big pity to those who think of you as anything close to being a role model.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Ode ni e.

Actually, the word "pillory" is both a noun and a verb.[img][/img]

You be ode.

Just imagine his nonsensical suggestion and some of his co-horts with astute brain farts quickly "showered" him with likes without actually trying to know whether he was right or not.

I wonder if those ones can actually think for themselves. They'd easily be swayed to becoming the next generation of terrorists with little or no push from an external factor.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Guy, it was evident that you were dumb but I just didn't know you could descend to lying big big lies to further soothe your ego...

The mumu further degenerated to correcting another person's sentence with a more outlandish idiocy suggestion asking to use "pillorying or pilloried" to correct a sentence whose only flaw was the choice of the verb used.

Virus is an epitome of ignominy and mendacity!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Just imagine his nonsensical suggestion and some of his co-horts with astute brain farts quickly "showered" him with likes without actually trying to know whether he was right or not.

I wonder if those ones can actually think for themselves. They'd easily be swayed to becoming the next generation of terrorists with little or no push from an external factor.
People's ingrained and irredeemable stupidity used to nauseate me, but not any longer.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

God, this brain damaged guy is so predictable grin

Yes, I use Bangladesh for both local and international clients.
But I guess you have no idea how Fiverr works.
Nigerian creators on Fiverr hardly get patronage due to lot of reasons that includes hushpuppi people like you grin grin grin

Now, show us your past works or forever shut the fvck up with your hushpuppism tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The English of the person he impersonated is not as good as his at all.

Did he intentionally do that to deceive people into thinking he is truly from Bangladesh?

Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Ode ni e.

Actually, the word "pillory" is both a noun and a verb.

You be ode.

Alright you are correct. Thanks for providing further evidence.

Unlike the brain wrecked hushpuppi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Did he intentionally do that to deceive people into thinking he is truly from Bangladesh?

Lol.

Yes. Fiverr only rate you based on feedbacks from people who patronize you.

So aside your work that must be genuine... everything else can be a make believe wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

His other languages are Bengali and Hindi.

It looks like he uses translation services as well.

The desperation!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

God, this brain damaged guy is so predictable grin

Yes, I use Bangladesh for both local and international clients.
But I guess you have no idea how Fiverr works.
Nigerian creators on Fiverr hardly get patronage due to lot of reasons that includes hushpuppi people like you grin grin grin

Now, show us your past works or forever shut the fvck up with your hushpuppism tongue tongue tongue

Lol. Guy, you are just too dumb. You don't own that account... Else you'd have shown us your recent rating and remind us that you just delivered a job 3 days ago and not tell us that you "used to be" a Fiverr and quora writer ( still trying to figure how you are one since Quora only allows you earn when you get up to 10/100k views) during your undergraduate days.

You even showed us a screenshot of your account with a completely different picture and less rating sef. Maybe you thought you were in the circus of your fellow ignoramuses.

I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone, obviously. My very topics created on nairaland itself have been mostly for hiring writers, way before you even registered on NL and I became more regular here.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

His other languages are Bengali and Hindi.

It looks like he uses translation services as well.

The desperation!

Lol. The guy just didn't think he'd be busted. The lies are just too dumb down to his level and those around him.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Lol.

Honestly ehn.... The mumu is now ANGRILY supporting you and finally apologized that he was an idiot, with hopes that it lowers your guard to not further roast him.

Lol. What dumb people do, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Yes. Fiverr only rate you based on feedbacks from people who patronize you.

So aside your work that must be genuine... everything else can be a make believe wink
Fiverr...rates...

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Fiverr...rates...

Schooling the professor of English, eventually. Not fair grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Honestly ehn.... The mumu is now ANGRILY supporting you and finally apologized that he was an idiot, with hopes that it lowers your guard to not further roast him.

I noticed this too.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You even showed us a screenshot of your account with a completely different picture and less rating sef. Maybe you thought you were in the circus of your fellow ignoramuses.

Brain wrecked hushpuppi I know you don't know...so ama lay it bare to you for the last time

How to make money on Quora you wont hear that here...send me a pm wink

Andd yes, those are packages long time ago but still cashing out only to edit and re-edit.

And yes, I covered the profile picture with a watermark cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Unlike you with a fragile ego typical of a brain wrecked individual.... I usually learn from others.

He provided a screenshot of his dictionary and I learned.

That's a noble action way beyond hushpuppi like you tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Brain wrecked hushpuppi I know you don't know...so ama lay it bare to you for the last time

How to make money on Quora you wont hear that here...send me a pm wink

Andd yes, those are packages long time ago but still cashing out only to edit and re-edit.

And yes, I covered the profile picture with a watermark cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another level of brutal lies. You covered what with a watermark? A seemingly visible profile that will take just a simple search on Fiverr to uncover whatever gibberish lies you were trying to tell. Enough of it already. I've heard you.

And man, let's not even drag it, writing isn't my only source but a passion I can't let go even if I become the richest of the richest tomorrow. Fiverr, Upwork, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have been my sources and if I really want to know more about Quora earning, will take me just a simple search on YouTube, Coursera or any media to buy what I need. But abeg, hold your Dm cos it's definitely going to be ladened with lies and more lies.

Continue showing us how remotely deranged you can be. Enough of it Mr. Virus from Bangladesh. We've had enough.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Unlike you with a fragile ego typical of a brain wrecked individual.... I usually learn from others.

He provided a screenshot of his dictionary and I learned.

That's a noble action way beyond hushpuppi like you tongue

Yes sir. Thanks for realizing how stupid you were in time. You though you'd ridicule him but you ended up being the dumbhead, eventually.

Ensure not to further slip to that path. Rise and shine, dumbbell. You are forgiven!

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Ensure not to further slip to that path. Rise and shine, dumbbell. You are forgiven!

Do you know what a dumbell is ?
Because of the "dumb" there you think it is something insulting grin grin grin

For real this guy is so easily worked up and I always enjoy doing it grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Do you know what a dumbell is ?
Because of the "dumb" there you think it is something insulting grin grin grin

For real this guy is so easily worked up and I always enjoy doing it grin

You've been exposing these teeth since... Are you trying to send us a message of how disconnected your senses from your hands/mouth.

A dumbbell also means a stupid person, usually more of a North American English.

Looks like you woke up to be schooled today. You are welcome... So long as it stops you for being further steeewpid!!

We need a better world to live in, and having your likes that's short-brained is why we still have more problems.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You've been exposing these teeth since... Are you trying to send us a message of how disconnected your senses from your hands/mouth.

A dumbbell also means a stupid person, usually more of a North American English.

Looks like you woke up to be schooled today. You are welcome... So long as it stops you for being further steeewpid!!

cheesy
You no go kill person.

Even Virus knows he is number 2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Firstborn my surest guy here grin grin Always serving it hot hot cheesy cheesy

Virus, the Bangladesh man, pele o. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

cheesy
You no go kill person.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Firstborn my surest guy here grin grin Always serving it hot hot cheesy cheesy

Virus, the Bangladesh man, pele o. grin grin

Lol. He has escaped this for so long, brother.

It is time to let the slowpoke know his place. Enough of allowing him thrive! grin wink

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus...

Abeg come back and thank me. You thanked Grammar the other time. Come and appreciate that I thought you well.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Virus...

Abeg come back and thank me. You thanked Grammar the other time. Come and appreciate that I thought you well.

Yeah thanks man...
I just enjoy taunting you grin
I mean you always fall for it...you never fail.

Thanks so much. Now I have to get busy.
BFN

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Yeah thanks man...
I just enjoy taunting you grin
I mean you always fall for it...you never fail.

Thanks so much. Now I have to get busy.
BFN

Lol. Taunting? Abi you chopping schooling like a dumbo...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.