Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572327 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

Grade 1 dumbo grin

That's my profile on Fiverr and my packages pls patronize me wink

Now tell your fellow dumbos to turn up with their past works or forever shut the fvck up with their hushpuppism grin grin grin

You realise how silly you are? A-grade service providers are more active on Upwork, Indeed and LinkedIn to get premium jobs.

As a service provider/seller on such platforms, one of the worse things that can happen to you is negative reviews. You are mixing business with clownery - a worse form of pleasure.

Even 30 of the guys you troll needlessly here giving you negative reviews would run you out of Fiverr or UpWork. Fiverr is low-level anyway.

Also, Google image search is so advanced now, your Fiverr name would show up in search results and this mage would be included linking back to Nairaland and your account which is used to troll. Worse even, your moniker is Virus99. If the screenshot stays up for at least 5 days, it would be cached in search results or worse even, Archive.org.

You know nothing about brand reputation management if you are being this careless. Definitely not smart enough to run a business.

Remove that screenshot you attached of your Fiverr profile. Buyers would always search you out (especially as you don't have many reviews - just 3) and you don't want them drawing a nexus between your professional life and your trolling persona on Nairaland.

Troll if you want to, curse out if you feel like but don't joke with what puts food on your table.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus, see your life grin grin grin

Chaiii

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Stupidity at its PEAK.... grin grin

Weyrey think say him wise....dey catch fun. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
DissTroy:

You realise how silly you are? A-grade service providers are more active on Upwork, Indeed and LinkedIn to get premium jobs.

As a service provider/seller on such platforms, one of the worse things that can happen to you is negative reviews. You are mixing business with clownery - a worse form of pleasure.

Even 30 of the guys you troll needlessly here giving you negative reviews would run you out of Fiverr or UpWork. Fiverr is low-level anyway.

Also, Google image search is so advanced now, your Fiverr name would show up in search results and this mage would be included linking back to Nairaland and your account which is used to troll. Worse even, your moniker is Virus99. If the screenshot stays up for at least 5 days, it would be cached in search results or worse even, Archive.org.

You know nothing about brand reputation management if you are being this careless. Definitely not smart enough to run a business.

Remove that screenshot you attached of your Fiverr profile. Buyers would always search you out (especially as you don't have many reviews - just 3) and you don't want them drawing a nexus between your professional life and your trolling persona on Nairaland.

Troll if you want to, curse out if you feel like but don't joke with what puts food on your table.

IKR bro.
It is just a side gig now wink so it doesn't really matter.
Thanks for the headstart tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Virus99:

IKR bro.
It is just a side gig now wink so it doesn't really matter.
Thanks for the headstart tho
Matured cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
9 La Masia graduate played yesterday.

We're not doing badly in this area at all

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
9 La Masia graduate played yesterday.

We're not doing badly in this area at all

The club isn't dead. What it needs is a positive thinking mentality and a decent coach.

Not one who talks down his team and repeats "with this squad" all the damn time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
abduleez1:
Stupidity at its PEAK.... grin grin

Weyrey think say him wise....dey catch fun. grin grin grin grin

You day mind am.. How pesin go shallow like that still beats me.

Funnily, he claims it's just a side gig and he just delivered a job 3 days ago... I pray he's really not as stupid as it appears and that he's really lying with those pictures there, else the poor hustling Bangladesh guy might have to deal with negative reviews.

"In Asari Dokubo's voice" - Who im won impress? He's a mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Funnily, he claims it's just a side gig and he just delivered a job 3 days ago...

So if something is a side gig means I can't make money from it 3 days ago or even today ? grin
Mehn, this boy your brain contusion is even more acute than I thought. I will leave you to it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

So if something is a side gig means I can't make money from it 3 days ago or even today ? grin
Mehn, this boy your brain contusion is even more acute than I thought. I will leave you to it.

Did you wake up with more chronic lies to tell? Enough of it sir. We have heard you.

Pray tell...... Are you, or have you ever been a psychiatric patient cos you seem to know how to reveal real brain problems and terms?

A simple, harmless question.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Y'all are corporately evil on this board, Walai cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Was it vulcanizer work or bouncer job you did on fiverr that you've been shouting 3 days ago since, The gig no get name?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2021
homesteady:
I’m still not over Fati’s goal. Damn. Like where did that goal come from!!!!!!!
This gae boi that year on nl.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
DissTroy:

This is what I like to call sonning and schooling! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Only the wise would see this and absolutely hearken to this, That's one of the reasons I pity online beggars spamming threads with their account info or sometimes phone numbers, It might hamper them if they become bigger in the future especially when it comes to international relations due to the web's link
, A meme posted was once used to sniff out a guy's old account on another social platform using Google's advanced search

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Fati.
I really hope he develops big time under a very good coach who builds the team around him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Dumb cules always think of how to bring someone down, Little wonder that old man wants to know what I’m doing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Yeah thanks man...
I just enjoy taunting you grin
I mean you always fall for it...you never fail.

Thanks so much. Now I have to get busy.
BFN

Japa Szn grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:
Dumb cules always think of how to bring someone down, Little wonder that old man wants to know what I’m doing

grin grin

You’re on a “thread” ( see the spelling? ) filled with intellectuals, you should really apply sense when you want to troll...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Was it vulcanizer work or bouncer job you did on fiverr that you've been shouting 3 days ago since, The gig no get name?
When na premium LAMBAMENT.. what do you expect. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
abduleez1:

When na premium LAMBAMENT.. what do you expect. grin grin
No mind am, Him just wan go put person for unnecessary trouble cause of trolling

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You day mind am.. How pesin go shallow like that still beats me.

Funnily, he claims it's just a side gig and he just delivered a job 3 days ago... I pray he's really not as stupid as it appears and that he's really lying with those pictures there, else the poor hustling Bangladesh guy might have to deal with negative reviews.

"In Asari Dokubo's voice" - Who im won impress? He's a mumu man

Lol, dude thinks na fellow Dumbos him dey yarn with. grin grin

Reminds me of one errant numskull that came here and started ranting about achievement, cars and iPhones.... grin grin
God I don die.. lmao... The pictures from the supposed Apple device sef no good reach my former 45k Transsion device talkless of my current midranger. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.