Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613085 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chai we don suffer...

We don become small yansh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
"Small yansh dey shake."

In a twisted way, that's a compliment to Messi' and another proof as to why he's the GOAT.

The Portuguese guy left Madrid and Juventus, and both are still giants pushing for laurels on all fronts, with other pllayers filling up his place.

Messi left Barça and that singular act alone is almost robbing the team of its claim to being elite and dwarfed its title-seeking power immediately.

Messi: a god made flesh.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:
"Small yansh dey shake."

In a twisted way, that's a compliment to Messi' and another proof as to why he's the GOAT.

The Portuguese guy left Madrid and Juventus, and both are still giants pushing for laurels on all fronts, with other pllayers filling up his place.

Messi left Barça and that singular act alone is almost robbing the team of its claim to being elite and dwarfed its title-seeking power immediately.

Messi: a god made flesh.

Can't you quote the person you're directing this at with your full chest ?! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

Can't you quote the person you're directing this at with your full chest ?! grin

Are you stupid? Everyone is having a general conversation about Barcelona's purchasing power and you're on about nonsense.

That's the problem with you hypocrites. You stay on the sidelines then come on to complain the thread is toxic and people being bullied to leave the thread. Then when there's relative calm for a few days with the focus being on football, you quote hoping to start a brawl to make your otherwise boring worth living.

It's a Saturday, a weekend. People are out having fun with loved ones or just going easy but being the social recluse that you are, the closest you'd ever have at fun for the weekend is seeing heated back-and-forths.

Dimwitted voyéur!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:

Am i stupid? Everyone is having a general conversation about Barcelona's purchasing power and i'm on about nonsense.

That's the problem with myself the hypocrite. i stay on the sidelines then come on to complain the thread is toxic and people being bullied to leave the thread. Then when there's relative calm for a few days with the focus being on football, i start a brawl to make my otherwise boring worth living.

It's a Saturday, a weekend. People are out having fun with loved ones or just going easy but being the social recluse that you are, the closest I'd ever have at fun for the weekend is seeing heated back-and-forths.

I'm a Dimwitted voyéur!

E pain am! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nah nah nah, this back and forth was funny asf grin grin grin

[img]https://c./x_5wugu6hFIAAAAM/laughing-hysterically-cracking-up.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

E pain am! grin grin

My hand no dey another round of brain menopause o

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

E pain am! grin grin

FergieRaww:

E pain am! grin grin

Is that all? A thousand emojis and exclamation marks? Aren't you going to go hard? I don't do emotions and public opinions change. The same public would turn on you if you are caught tomorrow.

Trust me, I've have experience with trolls like you over the years on Nairaland. You're just some mental midget seeking validation.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
FergieRaww:

E pain am! grin grin

So this foolish Fergieraww is even a shameless begger seeking for alms for to buy food on Christmas day.

Still he was caught in a web of lies using a female's account number to beg all over the internet. No wonder he stood in solidarity with the Virus fraudster.

FergieRaww:

3049756866 First Bank...
Thank you very much sir, More blessings and success is my prayers for you sir

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chaii Disstroy grin grin grin

Guy, why you like this na. Please don't scare away Real Madrid fans from here na. Na beg I dey beg cheesy

But what kinda disgraceful Real Madrid fans do we have here sef. Its so damn easy for Disstroy to tear them apart smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:

So this foolish Fergieraww is even a shameless begged seeking for alms for to buy food during Christmas day.
Still he was caught in a web of lies using a female's account number to beg all over the internet. No wonder he stood in solidarity with the Virus fraudster.

You even went to check the account number grin grin grin

The day you learn how to troll without all these unnecessary bitter shenanigans I'd kill a cow and invite everyone

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omoh Disstroy.... That last part about Fergie should be taken down, please. E fuckup kinda but let's take in a spirit depicting just trolling.

Let's not start another level of dragging tonight... Please, I am begging.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Chaii Disstroy grin grin grin

Guy, why you like this na. Please don't scare away Real Madrid fans from here na. Na beg I dey beg cheesy

But what kinda disgraceful Real Madrid fans do we have here sef. Its so damn easy for Disstroy to tear them apart smiley

Is this your definition of tearing apart? They troll you with no Insults and your next go to is to start digging Into their past

Please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

The day you learn how to troll without all these unnecessary bitter shenanigans I'd kill a cow and invite everyone

Do well to edit your post here. Let's clear out the space when Disstroy comes on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Do well to edit your post here. Let's clear out the space when Disstroy comes on.

what should I edit it to?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

what should I edit it to?

You can keep your message to him. Just don't quote the whole thing from DT.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

I troll based on football on this thread. I'd call Ronaldo all sorts of name. Troll based on football and I'm good. Someone even mentioned I'm a Messi worshipper on this thread and I didn't hit back but accepted it. But the moment you troll out of football, accept what you get from me.

Didn't I mention it here? This thread was calm and I made my usual comments in favour of Messi, deliberately choosing to quell the tensions of the last few days but your Fergie friend went personal.

Didn't I mention you lots like to start trouble needless then try to gaslight when I come hard on you? It's happening now. Exactly as I stated. I'm not going back.

There are other Madristas who come at Messi with the Messi-CR and Barca-Madrid taunts and I never go personal on them.

I'm Nemesis' agent - I only give you what you deserve. I don't do emotions. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Is this your definition of tearing apart? They troll you with no Insults and your next go to is to start digging Into their past

Please grin grin cheesy
But I don dey shame on behalf of Fergie.

This one is too much oo. If na me, I go sharply deactivate my account o. angry angry

But guyz should know better about dropping account number on online space like Nairaland. And besides account number can be vulnerable to attack. I have worked in a bank before, so I know how susceptible account numbers can be. Like this now, all the details of the person can easily be got.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You can keep your message to him. Just don't quote the whole thing from DT.

The message was to him...I still don't follow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:

I troll based on football on this thread. I'd call Ronaldo all sorts of name. Troll based on football and I'm good. Someone even mentioned I'm a Messi worshipper on this thread and I didn't hit back but accepted it. But the moment you troll out of football, accept what you get from me.

Didn't I mention it here? This thread was calm and I made my usual comments in favour of Messi, deliberately choosing to quell the tensions of the last few days but your Fergie friend went personal.

Didn't I mention you lots like to start trouble needless then try to gaslight when I come hard on you? It's happening now. Exactly as I stated. I'm not going back.

There are other Madristas who come at Messi with the Messi-CR and Barca-Madrid taunts and I never go personal on them.

I'm Nemesis' agent - I only give you what you deserve. I don't do emotions. smiley

but he didn't attack you personally... "e pain am" is normal in football banter

You need to get in touch with the spirit of sportsmanship man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
But I don dey shame on behalf of Fergie.

This one is too much oo. If na me, I go sharply deactivate my account o. angry angry

But guyz should know better about dropping account number on online space like Nairaland. And besides account number can be vulnerable for attack. I have worked in a bank before, so I know how susceptible account numbers can be. Like this now, all the details of the person can easily be got.

that was in 2018 bruh alot has changed since then...nothing to be ashamed about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:

Please I dey beg you. Go easy on these people. cool cool

Besides, these people live in glass houses yet they'll keep throwing stones. One single stone thrown back at them, the whole house will come crumbling down. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

The message was to him...I still don't follow

Sighs.

You quoted a part where Disst.roy said some things about Fergie and I am asking that you edit that away so that it's not used as a trace back when others who don't know what it's all about get to see it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Sighs.

You quoted a part where Disst.roy said some things about Fergie and I am asking that you edit that away so that it's not used as a trace back when others who don't know what it's all about get to see it.

don't worry yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

that was in 2018 bruh alot has changed since then...nothing to be ashamed about
Doesn't matter bro. It is highly unlikely that the account number has been closed in the bank. It would still be active.

Maybe you guyz need to have some kind of real madrid fans meeting or something, where you guyz will discuss on how to troll here without getting significantly burnt. grin grin It has been back to back burning in the hands of one man.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Doesn't matter bro. It is highly unlikely that the account number has been closed in the bank. It would still be active.

Maybe you guyz need to have some kind of real madrid fans meeting or something, where you guyz will discuss on how to troll here without getting significantly burnt. grin grin It has been back to back burning in the hands of one man.

Truly, they need to get back to the drawing board. There's nothing constructive about most of their trolling nowadays... And most of the ones that try, end up bringing up insults that are lashed back with just too much venom at them.

Gone are those days when we use to have banters with facts on this thread. Now, it's all about LIES, insults, and all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

You need to get in touch with the spirit of sportsmanship man

E pain am! cheesy

How about that for a comeack?! cheesy

Take it like a football game. I scored a dying minute goal. This VAR review is too late. We won the cup. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:

I'm not talking about the account number, I'm talking about how you're trying to make it seem like Fergieraww should be very ashamed right now...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:

E pain am! cheesy

How about that for a comeack?! cheesy

Take it like a football game. I scored a dying minute goal. This VAR review is too late. We won the cup. cheesy cheesy

But bro grin grin grin...talk true, e pain you that time that's why you brought the refurbished heat seeker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
DissTroy:

So this foolish Fergieraww is even a shameless begger seeking for alms for to buy food on Christmas day.

All you know is just to go about looking at people's post to use against them. undecided

You're just a coward

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

I'm not talking about the account number, I'm talking about how you're trying to make it seem like Fergieraww should be very ashamed right now...
He has to be very ashamed unless he has lost all shame. If I were him, na to deactivate my account be that. I dont mind if someone drops my picture here but to drop where I am begging for money is just too much angry angry sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

All you know is just to go about looking at people's post to use against them. undecided

You're just a coward

Cursed be the very loins that sired you! You think I give a tuppence about your fragile emotions?
I already warned you Madridiots in the post below hours ago but you refused to listen. I warned you to check my post history. Antagonising me needlessly has never ended well for anyone since the first day I came on Nairaland in 2014.
DissTroy:

That's the problem with you hypocrites. You stay on the sidelines then come on to complain the thread is toxic and people being bullied to leave the thread. Then when there's relative calm for a few days with the focus being on football, you quote hoping to start a brawl to make your otherwise boring worth living.

ALEXPLAYME , play me "I don't give a fûck" by Dr. Rashad. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUEPc4tFCs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.