Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575494 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2021
Ansu Fati rejected PSG to renew for Barça. They offered him a 30M signing bonus, as well as a net salary of 15M per season.

— @mundodeportivo

Nice one! Meanwhile, he accepted 5M per season from us. That's loyalty. Illiax Moriba and his people will have to learn alot from him and his family.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ermm, sorry for derailing from the gbasgbos grin We've got 2 defenders in Uefas team of this week - Pique and Alba. An unusual occurrence.

Lord is this a sign of things to come?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Against a team from Ukrainian side, LMAO

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThierryJay:
Ermm, sorry for derailing from the gbasgbos grin We've got 2 defenders in Uefas team of this week - Pique and Alba. An unusual occurrence.

Lord is this a sign of things to come?
Pique scored our lone goal from an Alba's assist. Given that its our first 3 set of points in a desperately underwhelming campaign so far, it becomes very important. That's why they got included. Not for some defensive heroisms or so. undecided

However, we would need their defensive heroisms on Sunday against Vinicius and co. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Pique scored our lone goal from an Alba's assist. Given that its our first 3 set of points in a desperately underwhelming campaign so far, it becomes very important. That's why they got included. Not for some defensive heroisms or so. undecided

However, we would need their defensive heroisms on Sunday against Vinicius and co. angry

Ok clear. But sorry to say, Barca and defensive heroism are like parallel lines embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Against a team from Ukrainian side, LMAO
Sheriff Tiraspol joined the group chat

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Alba and pique those 2 bums, bro I've removed my mind from that game if we win good for us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThierryJay:

Ok clear. But sorry to say, Barca and defensive heroism are like parallel lines embarassed
We have a very poor defensive structure and Koeman has done absolutely nothing to improve it otherwise whatever he has been doing, hasn't obviously worked in any way at all. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ansu Fati rejected PSG to renew for Barça. They offered him a 30M signing bonus, as well as a net salary of 15M per season.

— @mundodeportivo

Nice one! Meanwhile, he accepted 5M per season from us. That's loyalty. Illiax Moriba and his people will have to learn alot from him and his family.
Omo the thing shock me die, See the cash offered mehn, IF na ilaix he wont even send barca again at all from that moment, he and his father would have even slept at the airport they resume operations the next day to catch the next flight to Paris, Lets just find one badass striker to partner him and memphis in the next window
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Payporte:

Alba and pique those 2 bums, bro I've removed my mind from that game if we win good for us
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:
El Presidente cheesy, Who deyyy
https://www.nairaland.com/6814918/gerard-pique-now-joint-top-scoring-defender#106956291

The question is has he ever score when it really matters... undecided

Like papa Ramos in that UCL final cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Virus99:

The question is has he ever score when it really matters... undecided

Like papa Ramos in that UCL final cool
rest undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Payporte:

rest undecided

Ok grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
What is Koeman's record against big teams again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ThierryJay:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
onuwaje:
What is Koeman's record against big teams again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2021
ThierryJay:

Why did you choose to be brutally wicked?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Why did you choose to be brutally wicked?

D matter dey vex me ni jare. No shaking sha, just hope that by some dint of luck we pass the defensive test.

Realistically tho, if Madrid no fit revenge all the 6-2, 5-0s, and 4-0s drubbings we've handed out in recent years to them, then they no fit reach our dominance level ever cos this is our lowest moment in 2 decades.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Abeg who can confirm this news before I start to gloat "GOAT effect."?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:
false news fake news angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timay(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Even if it's true. I hope you know that the coefficient ranking us usually calculated using performance in European competitions by clubs from the leagues. Not because PsG signed Messi?

You better calm down

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2021
timay:

Even if it's true. I hope you know that the coefficient ranking us usually calculated using performance in European competitions by clubs from the leagues. Not because PsG signed Messi?

You better calm down

Ehmmm. The last ranking saw the likes of Netherland Ersteville top the likes of Ligue 1.... Are you tryna tell us that they did better than the Ligue 1 teams?

Let's take that you are right sef... The Ligue 1 teams performing well cannot be away from Leo's contribution by winning EPL heavyweight and you know, the panelka style kinda.

So you see... GOAT effect is still very much the case.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timay(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Ehmmm. The last ranking saw the likes of Netherland Ersteville top the likes of Ligue 1.... Are you tryna tell us that they did better than the Ligue 1 teams?

Let's take that you are right sef... The Ligue 1 teams performing well cannot be away from Leo's contribution by winning EPL heavyweight and you know, the panelka style kinda.

So you see... GOAT effect is still very much the case.

You clearly don't know how the League coefficient rankings are done. So I'll just stop engaging you at this point

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
timay:

You clearly don't know how the League coefficient rankings are done. So I'll just stop engaging you at this point
I am asking a question, bros.

Since you understand it better, why not correct my ignorance with a clear description and educate my unknowing ness instead of assuming that I am tryna just troll.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
See small yansh Dey shake ooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I am asking a question, bros.

Since you understand it better, why not correct my ignorance with a clear description and educate my unknowing ness instead of assuming that I am tryna just troll.

Agend any agenda you want to agend jare,I dey your back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
temi1290:

Agend any agenda you want to agend jare,I dey your back.

I day with you bros... We are gearing forward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Devvy4:

LMAO....You dey kolo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Devvy4:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Devvy4:

Guy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.