Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593786 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Give me 5 reasons why you go choose Ferran ahead of Cabral?
Haba grin, Maybe not 5 but from my own humble opinion
Ferran is proven both in Spain NT, Valencia and Man city, Cabral is not, he's a great poacher in the weaker Swiss league all right but his technique isn't great
Ferran of course is not a clinical 9 type of scorer but he's a wizard on the wings, a creator and can make depay sit up knowing there's a quality competitor gunning for his place
Cabral fit go be another braithewaithe or lukmon though we can't prove that, before we came into the picture, Leeds were the ones most interested in him
Ferran also coming might ease the pain of dembele leaving a little as he can also operate on the right
Where the money to sign either of them is what I don't know, So siddon look mode activated

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

The name of the company is Goldman Sachs, it's an investment bank/firm but I think it'll take a really long time before the stadia is completed

Yea. Now I remember. It's GS. I know it's one of the big US banks.

I heard six years or so for completion. The total time frame for the whole project I'm not sure. 8yrs to 10. The added parking space and hotels and environment reshaping will take more years.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
abduleez1:

I heard six years or so for completion. The total time frame for the whole project I'm not sure. 8yrs to 10. The added parking space and hotels and environment reshaping will take more years.
Omo that time too long oooh, Chai If bartomeu hadn't fücked shit up, we should have also started the reconstruction during the lockdown period, Well better late than never
In January they should sha package some of the deadwoods plus underperformers and offer them to English clubs especially Newcastle, Make we sef chop Arab money
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
abduleez1:

Their money don burn be that

May their money RIP. amen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

For this first time in a long while, I no blame MATS. If Junami no score that ball after everything way e teammates don do to comot all the defenders, them suppose hire sniper to shoot am.

But you see that Ferran talk... I go naked swear for the.if that deal push through. Even if we need wingers, shay na Ferran type? 20m no too bad for Arthur Cabral

Lol. The way that Ferran deal take dey take steam ehn dey surprise me.

E be like say all the parties dey serious for am.

Cabral for that €20mn na good business. I hear say others don dey flock am like dis sef and we go receive stiff competition to keep am.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Omo that time too long oooh, Chai If bartomeu hadn't fücked shit up, we should have also started the reconstruction during the lockdown period, Well better late than never
In January they should sha package some of the deadwoods plus underperformers and offer them to English clubs especially Newcastle, Make we sef chop Arab money

I hear once it is approved by Socios the reconstruction starts as soon as next summer. Heard we already shopping for playing ground sef and thoughts to use the Team B stadium — Johan Cruyff.

Stadium (Camp Nou) won't take long. Two years I think. It's the brand new one and outer space reconstruction with hotels that would take much.

I plan on writing bout the project sha.... E just dey draft all this while since announcement. Will share added info when I dig more into it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Honestly. The previous cameo before this match was not as bad as we labeled it for Puig. The guy rescued Busquets several times but looked uneasy with forward passes.

I don't think anybody would bench Dembele against Bayern sha. We need someone to match speed of Davies and Coman. Even if them go kill us, make e be honorable death.

True. Honourable death is the Best approach now. grin

I'm hearing we might not be able to use Fati no more in the match. cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I don't know how we managed to lose Messi and Grezimann, only to replace them with no one. Memphis have been overplayed. No single replacement.

Griezmann should have never been allowed to go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
abduleez1:

True. Honourable death is the Best approach now. grin

I'm hearing we might not be able to use Fati no more in the match. cry

I saw the same too. I just want he to have a proper striker. Thats all

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
I couldn't agree more...m

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Honestly. The previous cameo before this match was not as bad as we labeled it for Puig. The guy rescued Busquets several times but looked uneasy with forward passes.

I don't think anybody would bench Dembele against Bayern sha. We need someone to match speed of Davies and Coman. Even if them go kill us, make e be honorable death.

Muller is still very angry.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
One question

Do we have the Europa trophy in our cabinet?

If we drop to Europa and somehow win it won't that be better than even getting to the UCL final and not winning the UCL?

There's light at the tunnel end...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
One question

If we drop to Europa and somehow win it won't that be better than even getting to the UCL final and not winning the UCL?

This is why messi left
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
One question

Only Cules can have this mentality...eeeww

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
TheHulk616:

This is why messi left

As iiiinnn

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
One question

You're going to make a very powerful motivational speaker

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
One question

Wait.....what?? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

Taa shaatap....

Man U, Chelsea, Atletico all have this same mentality. Even Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

As in yuuuuuuck!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hoopLA: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lana1:
Wait.....what?? grin grin grin
E remain that three-testicled albino lowland gorilla Neimar to confess that Baka will play in Yorupa league next year.

That insufferable dimwitted clown
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Virus99:

As in yuuuuuuck!!!!

Na pikin with skin condition you dey use Yab ppl. Use as banter ..

SMH....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
As expected; they all fell into the boot trap.

grin

See them 'yapping' like market women..

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

Not for a team who's never won the Champions league trophy before!

But for a team with over 5 UCL titles, it is better to end up with 5 UCL titles and 1 Europe title than to remain stuck with 5 UCL titles.

Let's not be hypocritical and dishonest any team that finds itself dropping to the Europa league due to certain conditions will fight blood sweat and tears to have it in their cabinet.

And that includes even Bayern and Real Madrid.

What's all the fuss about?

Why all the foamings??

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
Not for a team who's never won the Champions league trophy before!

But for a team with over 5 UCL titles, it is better to end up with 5 UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

Well I know that Cules have that type of mentality, but you see deepshit…..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

Well I know that Cules have that type of mentality, but you see deepshit…..
You will never be the shiit around here brother,

Na only road wey you miss..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 80sjamshophip: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Match fixing, Barca atletico lost, Madrid to lose next

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Neimar:
Europa here we come grin
Europa conference league you mean grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
tesppidd:
You will never be the shiit around here brother,

Na only road wey you miss..

grin grin grin

FOH deepshit

You don realize say you talk rubbish, you con dey find where to hide
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
TheHulk616:

fuc off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:

FOH deepshit

You don realize say you talk rubbish, you con dey find where to hide
shut up

Hole man

Normal people are talking hole man is talking.

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.