Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594612 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Thank God but sadly no Fati for the bayern game
E go better

Wetin Fati wan do against Bayern abeg?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Thank God but sadly no Fati for the bayern game
E go better
It is so difficult with Fati's position.

With this current squad, I don't see what they can do in Munich against Bayern. They're disorganised in defence. Average in midfield. Totally lost in attack. No part of the pitch inspires any confidence. When you watch other elite team play, you see the gulf in class and quality between their team and our team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

only problem is that as they are dropping you guys are also dropping grin grin
We can't drop points all season. Very soon things will click for us especially as we begin to have more option in attack.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And where did he type that mbappe played in the match, Bros be an intelligent penaldian na

Crawl back into the hole you came out from

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Faller:

Crawl back into the hole you came out from
The hole they dug for you right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
It is so difficult with Fati's position.

With this current squad, I don't see what they can do in Munich against Bayern. They're disorganised in defence. Average in midfield. Totally lost in attack. No part of the pitch inspires any confidence. When you watch other elite team play, you see the gulf in class and quality between their team and our team.
Apart from getting a successor to busquets, I don't think our midfield is bad, Only our defense and attack are crying for solutions, Well let's see what happens in the next two windows with this rebuild

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Apart from getting a successor to bBusquets I don't think our midfield is bad, Only our defense and attack are crying for solutions, Well let's see what happens in the next two windows with this rebuild

Our midfielders are okay. I mean, they'd be classy in years to come. The only disadvantage now is the attack. Even the defense isn't as bad all thanks to Araujo tho and Pique.

Give us attackers that can score and we definitely would have a healthier transition.

By the way, I really must commend Madrid's game today... That team is one to beat in Europe and Carlo is harnessing that, albeit, not too beautifully.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Now that reality has set in cheesy
We can all calm down

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Apart from getting a successor to busquets, I don't think our midfield is bad, Only our defense and attack are crying for solutions, Well let's see what happens in the next two windows with this rebuild

Well, with the way they played yesterday it was as if they were saving their energy for another endeavour. No vigour or enthusiasm like the previous matches until Dembele came in.

Just one quality CF and CB. That Cabral would be a great addition. Got the power and all and goals aplenty. Got that killer instinct.

That's what's needed and a revamp of our Fitness training. If you notice previous matches before now, we tire out after the 70th minute.
Players ain't used to the intensity yet.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Dead Club! Dead Club!!

What you gonna do! What you gonna do!!

When Bayern comes for you? angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
How to violate someone and be humble about it. grin

-Lionel Messi

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Devvy4:
Dead Club! Dead Club!!

What you gonna do! What you gonna do!!

When Bayern comes for you? angry

Werey na today you just watch Bad Boys For Life abi..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Summary of Dedebt.....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Let's wait and see....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
I've been seeing some Barcelona fans on Twitter and Facebook asking for Busquets to be benched if we are to see the best version of FDJ.

Like, someone with a normal mindset will have that kind of thought?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
So Atletico Madrid lost again today

What is actually there problem this season? With all the top players they have?. Nawaooo
you no get top players why you loose?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
abduleez1:

-Lionel Messi

How many different goals has he scored in Ligue 101

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh let them continue dropping points. That way, we can have hope of catching them in the race for top 4.
and you also keep on loosing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I've been seeing some Barcelona fans on Twitter and Facebook asking for Busquets to be benched if we are to see the best version of FDJ.

Like, someone with a normal mindset will have that kind of thought?
lol
You're funny.

Weren't we having an overdose of such comments before Busquets went to the National team and shone in the qualifiers and Nations league?

I remember a lot who wanted Busquets pushed out even on this thread.

Some of us are just keeping calm and holding back against bringing up those past slanders on some of our 'oldies'

Let's just let the past remain in the past!

We move!!

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
abduleez1:
Let's wait and see....
True let's wait and see cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Only the Benfica versus Dynamo game would determine our qualification.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
tesppidd:
lol
You're funny.

Weren't we having an overdose of such comments before Busquets went to the National team and shone in the qualifiers and Nations league?

I remember a lot who wanted Busquets pushed out even on this thread.

Some of us are just keeping calm and holding back against bringing up those past slanders on some of our 'oldies'

Let's just let the past remain in the past!

We move!!

cheesy

I was one of those slandering him. But this present team is nothing without him. He's easily our top 3 player right now and dropping him would be disastrous.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I was one of those slandering him. But this present team is nothing without him. He's easily our top 3 player right now and dropping him would be disastrous.
Oooh You follow sef!

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
tesppidd:
Oooh You follow sef!

grin

Ehn hen nau. E get as e be then. So we needed a better replacement. We no no say na Koeman and Setien day play nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
What a weekend for Pessists

-Madrid won
-Manu won
-Varka lost
-Pessi kept a CS in psg’s draw

Sending love & light to Deepshit and Co grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Devvy4:
What a weekend for Pessists

-Madrid won
-Manu won
-Varka lost
-Pessi kept a CS in psg’s draw

Sending love & light to Deepshit and Co grin grin
Not quite so "hole man"

-Our Ballon dor is just 6 days old, the ecstacy expires in December 2022.
-Man U won but Ronaldo was still upset, he barely celebrated Fred's goal and had a thousand yard stare at the final whistle, because he didn't score to get the headlines.
And me and my homebois had a good laugh at that. grin
- Madrid will lose 1st position to Inter on Tuesday.
- Man U still 6th position and it's getting more likely that Messi will extend his number of league title wins over Ronaldo.

So don't get it twisted yansh-devvy, there has been a lot to smile about.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
abduleez1:

-Lionel Messi

Pessi himself calls himself a striker, but Pessibots will say he's a midfielder

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
obonujoker:

Pessi himself calls himself a striker, but Pessibots will say he's a midfielder
So if they ask you now if Messi is a striker, you will say Yes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin i successfully named that pleb above “deepshit”

Deepshit how was day?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

It also mattered during all this time below

He hasn’t scored an away goal in the Champions League beyond the round of 16 since April 2, 2013, when he scored in a 2–2 draw against Paris Saint-Germain in the quarter-final.
Messi has since played in nine away knockout matches beyond the last 16, failing to score in any of them.

In 2009 Barcelona played Chelsea in the Champions League SF. Messi was absolutely horrible, failed to score home or away. This was the born of Uefalona, Chelsea were denied 4 clear penalties. Barcelona should have been eliminated and thus this CL win is void.

In 2010 Barcelona played Inter in the CL semifinals. Messi, as is often the case with him in big games was absolutely rubbish. He recorded ZERO assists or goals over the two legs and Barca were eliminated.

In the 2010 World Cup, Messi played 5 matches. In all the tournament combined he scored a grand total of 0 goals, “ZERO” in five matches and registered a single assist only. Argentina were eliminated in the quarterfinals.

In 2012, Barca faced Chelsea again, but with no referees to help, they were eliminated. Messi again drank the potion of invisibility. He did not score or assist in 180 minutes, also missed the penalty that would’ve sent Barca through. Later he was found in Gary Cahill’s pocket.

In 2013 UCL semifinals, Messi again was a bystander for the entire game as Barcelona were beaten and embarrassed by Bayern 7–0. He did not score or assist in 180 minutes of play, as Barca crashed out.

In 2014 UCL quarters, Messi was again his usual horrible self against Atletico Madrid. He dropped one of the worst performances of his career over the 2 legs, not once scoring or assisting. He missed several easy chances in the 2nd leg, including an easy tap in from a metre out.

In 2014 World Cup, Messi stat padded against teams like Iran, Nigeria & bosnia herzegovina in the group stages. But he had ZERO goals & assists combined against Belgium QF, Holland SF & Germany in the final. Again not showing up in big matches when his team needed him the most. In the World Cup final, Messi was through 1v1 vs Neuer. It was time for Messi to finally get the most prestigious trophy in football. But Messi, being the choker he is, missed an absolute sitter and put it wide. No one, but Messi is to be blamed for this loss.

In 2016, Messi again put his usual UCL semifinal disaster class. This time ZERO goals and assists in 180 minutes against Atletico Madrid. The second leg away was one of his worst career games, choking a 2–1 lead from the first leg.

In 2015 and 2016, Messi lost back to back Copa America finals with Argentina. He had ZERO goals and assists in both finals. He crumbled under pressure in the 2016 final shootout and missed the penalty. After this humiliating defeat, he took a fake retirement.

In 2017 UCL quart finals, Messi again ghosted, this time against Juventus in the quarterfinals. He again did not score or assist in both legs. Barca were humbled 3–0 and were sent packing. His national teammate, Paulo Dybala, outshone him over the two legs.

In 2018 UCL quarters, Messi and co were again sent packing, this time, by Roma. Messi’s performance at the Olimpico will go down as the worst ever performance by a superstar in CL history. Didn’t do anything & missed an absolute sitter. Messi bottled a 4–1 lead.

At the 2018 World Cup, Messi again choked at the grandest stage of world football. He missed a penalty against Iceland, who’s keeper is a film director. He was invisible against Croatia in a 3–0 thrashing, and again, vs France as Argentina were knocked out.

In 2019 UCL, Messi stat padded against weak opposition but went missing again when the going got tough. He was knocked out by Liverpool, after winning the first leg 3–0. Another all time Champions League bottle job.
He’s is the best player in spain right now I admit but outside la liga the Argentine Frodo Baggins is shit with a weak mentality can never be my goat

But where was your dear Bilbo ddipshit?? Hanging out with Casper the ghost is his favourite pastime...Thanks for Cherry picking...it's very obvious you are not as bright as you like to give yourself credit for

Devvy4 I started calling him ddipshit before you even started posting here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

Devvy4 I started calling him ddipshit before you even started posting here grin grin
I hope the nobel peace prize awardees consider you both for this great discovery and innovation you both have teamed up to give humanity

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.