Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608817 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:

Just look at your small sense

As in very small
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Darn! These folks are threatening us.

Nothing can hit a Barça fan worse than that 8-2 thumping. If you still support this club after that, nothing can make that love wane. Nothing to lose too.

This is war!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes oo. Everybody dey threaten us for this match. angry angry

And they're right to do so. shocked

We have been nothing short of awful in Europe in recent seasons. We do not deserve a place in the round of 16, if it is only 2 goals we can muster to score in 5 UCL games this season. It makes for horrible reading. But of course, we could have scored 5 goals in the 5 games and have 15 points! That's a story for another day.

All I want from the players this night is to show competitive spirit and fight for a chance to stay in the competition. Clubs with shoestring budget are doing better because they have fighting spirit and they don't hide amidst adversity.

Make less mistakes. Stay compact in defence. Do not be lost in attack. Be brave and courageous. When the opportunity present itself to score, take it. Make Bayern work hard for every scoring opportunity they can create. And make it even more difficult for them to score.

We very much still have our fate in our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yes oo. Everybody dey threaten us for this match. angry angry

And they're right to do so. shocked

We have been nothing short of awful in Europe in recent seasons. We do not deserve a place in the round of 16, if it is only 2 goals we can muster to score in 5 UCL games this season. It makes for horrible reading. But of course, we could have scored 5 goals in the 5 games and have 15 points! That's a story for another day.

All I want from the players this night is to show competitive spirit and fight for a chance to stay in the competition. Clubs with shoestring budget are doing better because they have fighting spirit and they don't hide amidst adversity.

Make less mistakes. Stay compact in defence. Do not be lost in attack. Be brave and courageous. When the opportunity present itself to score, take it. Make Bayern work hard for every scoring opportunity they can create. And make it even more difficult for them to score.

We very much still have our fate in our hands
with pique, alba and mingueza? Lol, the only positive defender we have is araujo, can dest or mingueza handle Alphonso Davies pace?

Even if we manage to scale through to the next round our likely ro16 opponents will be Liverpool, city or co
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
who knw if ansu fati dey squad list?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

For where? Na Memphis and luuk De jong be our strikers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

For where? Na Memphis and luuk De jong be our strikers
chai....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dead Club!, Dead Club!!
What you gonna do? what you gonna do??
When Lewy comes for you

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

What will fugti do?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Less than 3 hours to go………
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
I strongly believe Barca will sail through. Benfica wont win today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Devvy4:
Less than 3 hours to go………

2 hours to go……
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ok ooh, No wahala grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
We've witnessed 8-2 before.

He that is down fears no fall.

We can't die.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
DissTroy:

Nothing can hit a Barça fan worse than that 8-2 thumping. If you still support this club after that, nothing can make that love wane. Nothing to lose too.

This is war!
Online, offline, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, quora, It seems as if the whole world is just waiting for barca to go to the europa league this night, Though It's highly logical to think so, We have no choice but to still hope cause we have everything to lose, Let's see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
UCL Round of 16...here we come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
jonsnow92:
We've witnessed 8-2 before.

He that is down fears no fall.

We can't die.

You are about to witness This

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
DissTroy:

This is war!
This one is even small all barca fans should avoid Bayern Munich Instagram page.
Those bavarian are here to maul us..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
I dn dy learn Europa league anthem
Chaii disgrace
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Online, offline, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, quora, It seems as if the whole world is just waiting for barca to go to the europa league this night, Though It's highly logical to think so, We have no choice but to still hope cause we have everything to lose, Let's see

Hey Siri, play Hopeful by Bars and Melody
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
lineup

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Xavi is sticking to 3-5-2

God of remontada... Please come to our aid. Make we fight till death

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bayern

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
all attack sane and coman against alba and dest embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Is it weird that I think luuk de jong should start this game? I just think a presence in the box would be helpful. I just feel Memphis would thrive better from the left wing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Payporte:
all attack sane and coman against alba and dest embarassed
It was even supposed to be sane gnabry that would start but gnabry is out, Nagelsmann hardly rotates his players and again you know how cocky the Germans can be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It was even supposed to be sane gnabry that would start but gnabry is out, Nagelsmann hardly rotates his players and again you know how cocky the Germans can be

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
peterd53:
I strongly believe Barca will sail through. Benfica wont win today.
I honestly have this feeling that Barca will win

I see dembouz playing have s best match in a Barca shirt

Imagine if dembouz score hatrick and give two assists for one of depays goal

Barca beats Bayern 6 -1

Dembele hatrick
Depay brace and pique goal

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Moura7:
Is it weird that I think luuk de jong should start this game? I just think a presence in the box would be helpful. I just feel Memphis would thrive better from the left wing

You get it, bro.

I've been having this discussion on Reddit all day. We need that threatening presence that can at least hold their wingers from running at us completely. No be to score all through, which is important btw, but abeg...ake them fit best us reasonably.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Those ones were sick. Na why them no play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Moura7:
Exactly what I was thinking

Sometimes I feel like coaching job dey easy from sidelines cheesy cheesy grin

My lineup

Ter Stegen

Araujo - pique - Lenglet - Alba

Gavi - Busquets - Dejong

Dembouz - Luuk Dejong - Depay

Problem be say Depay never really sort himself out well. And this gavi never even step up or mature to even start match against Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Payporte:
Bayern

shocked. This Bayern get evil intentions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) (5011) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), Ijustwantto, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.