Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573913 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:
MD: Arthur Cabral doesn't meet the requirement that Barca, hence his transfer has been halted for now.

Lol. Talk about a beggar with a choice.

This was the same thing they said about Haaland that year until BVB snatched it up. The rest is unfolding histories and miseries

Very stupid people.... Na now na go dey drag legacy or Barca DNA.... This ppl are not serious.

Na so we take miss Alphonso Davies that time. Even Laporte. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lana1:
So it has come to this? Begy Begy FC cheesy

The way barka fans are begging muller to be lenient on them is the same way their president and directors are equally begging

-Ref/Var to favour them
-Other teams to give barka their players on loan
-Financial Institutions for loans
-Their player to reduce their salaries
-The teams they owe to give them more time to pay up
-Ex Coaches/Players not to sue them

BeggerLona A.K.A Anayo F.C

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
AC Milan are looking to sign S. Umtiti during the winter transfer but only on the condition that the Frenchman terminates his contract with Barcelona so they can sign him for free.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Devvy4:

The way barka fans are begging muller to be lenient on them is the same way their president and directors are equally begging

-Ref/Var to favour them
-Other teams to give barka their players on loan
-Financial Institutions for loans
-Their player to reduce their salaries
-The teams they owe to give them more time to pay up
-Ex Coaches/Players not to sue them

BeggerLona A.K.A Anayo F.C
And this is supposed to be trolling, Most of the stuff you typed up there that most top clubs do even Perez grin, So na only Barca dey ask clubs to loan them players?
Better rest

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Barcelona have halted talks with Karim Adeyemi as the Salzburg winger would be looking to play in the German Bundesliga next summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hoopLA: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lana1:
So it has come to this? Begy Begy FC cheesy
My senior bros,na so we sef see am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Barcelona have halted talks with Karim Adeyemi as the Salzburg winger would be looking to play in the German Bundesliga next summer.
Good, now they can focus on a proper 9
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
How una reason this criticism.
Constructive or destructive?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Simonokeh7:
How una reason this criticism.
Constructive or destructive?
doesn't make any sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Be scared barkabots.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Be afraid barkabots.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Good, now they can focus on a proper 9

Barca board no gbadun egbon. We are still sticking to Jong and Memphis and Brainpain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Barca board no gbadun egbon. We are still sticking to Jong and Memphis and Brainpain
Na for summer me I dey talk Bros, cause it's likely we might not make any signing in January, Karim is a wing wizard but like I've said time and time again I'm wary of his finishing, No be say them go bring another attacker wey opposition keeper fit go take toilet break for middle of the match come still keep clean sheet for post, Since they've snubbed Cabral, let's see what they'll do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Omo if we manage to escape the europa league tomorrow, Many might run mad

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
I'm something.... I like scoring "outside the balls goals" in the UCL but knowsln as the greatest of all time.

Hint: I have most Ballon d'Or, and golden boots awards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Porto vs Atletico is total madness grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
tesppidd:

And me and my homebois had a good laugh at that. grin
- Madrid will lose 1st position to Inter on Tuesday.
- Man U still 6th position and it's getting more likely that Messi will extend his number of league title wins over Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hey Siri, Play See You Again by Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charles Puth

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I'm something.... I like scoring "outside the balls goals" in the UCL but knowsln as the greatest of all time.

Hint: I have most Ballon d'Or, and golden boots awards.
That his first goal was classic as always, Make baba jus catch fire for ligue 1 fess

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
tesppidd:
Not quite so "hole man"

-Our Ballon dor is just 6 days old, the ecstacy expires in December 2022.
-Man U won but Ronaldo was still upset, he barely celebrated Fred's goal and had a thousand yard stare at the final whistle, because he didn't score to get the headlines.
- Madrid will lose 1st position to Inter on Tuesday
- Man U still 6th position and it's getting more likely that Messi will extend his number of league title wins over Ronaldo.

So don't get it twisted yansh-devvy, there has been a lot to smile about.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
tesppidd:
Not quite so "hole man"

-Our Ballon dor is just 6 days old, the ecstacy expires in December 2022.
-Man U won but Ronaldo was still upset, he barely celebrated Fred's goal and had a thousand yard stare at the final whistle, because he didn't score to get the headlines.
- Madrid will lose 1st position to Inter on Tuesday.

L

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2021
fc Europalona.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
OhBritannia:
Funny enough Barcelona might not only beat Bayern Munich, we will do it in a fashionable manner that after the match, the whole world will be filled with praises of Xavi and Barcelona.

The way we will play Bayern Munich especially the 1st 30 minutes of the 1st half, it's something they haven't faced before.

I see Barcelona getting the first two goals under the first 30 minutes and after the two goals, it's all over for Bayern Munich.

That is when Dembele comes in disgracing them on the counter in second half.

It's very easy to beat a team like Bayern, Just make sure you are score them first then when they push forward, try score again and lead them by two goals then it's all over for them because when you have fast players like Dembele in your side, then the second half will be a work over for you.

This was how Chelsea win us in camp Nou years ago. If we adopt that style and defend with our lives and leave Dembele, mephis and another fast players up front, we will defeat Bayern Munich.

We have no business in Europa, the winner of Europa will win about 14.9 million euros while those that qualified for champions league knockout will go home with 20.2 million euros.

So even the knockout cash is bigger than the winners Cash in Europa.

Barcelona can't Play Euros never.

Lol chairman....dem don bookmark and ss this comment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2021
OhBritannia:
Funny enough Barcelona might not only beat Bayern Munich, we will do it in a fashionable manner that after the match, the whole world will be filled with praises of Xavi and Barcelona.

The way we will play Bayern Munich especially the 1st 30 minutes of the 1st half, it's something they haven't faced before.

I see Barcelona getting the first two goals under the first 30 minutes and after the two goals, it's all over for Bayern Munich.

That is when Dembele comes in disgracing them on the counter in second half.

It's very easy to beat a team like Bayern, Just make sure you are score them first then when they push forward, try score again and lead them by two goals then it's all over for them because when you have fast players like Dembele in your side, then the second half will be a work over for you.

This was how Chelsea win us in camp Nou years ago. If we adopt that style and defend with our lives and leave Dembele, mephis and another fast players up front, we will defeat Bayern Munich.

We have no business in Europa, the winner of Europa will win about 14.9 million euros while those that qualified for champions league knockout will go home with 20.2 million euros.

So even the knockout cash is bigger than the winners Cash in Europa.

Barcelona can't Play Euros never.

Bookmarked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Odogwu now has sights on the WC. Let those that want to play catch-up continue scoring 1000 goals.

8th will happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok o �, this was almost the same thing Vidal said before the 8-2, massacre

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2021
spiritual warfare grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
Ok o �, this was almost the same thing Vidal said before the 8-2, massacre

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
It will be a bloodbath today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who is Man enough to bet me.
Barcelona qualifies and you pay me 100 thousand naira.
Barcelona fails to qualify and i pay you 10 thousand naira. cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
OhBritannia:
Who is Man enough to bet me.
Barcelona qualifies and you pay me 100 thousand naira.
Barcelona fails to qualify and i pay you 10 thousand naira.
cool cool

Just look at your small sense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) (5009) (5010) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.