Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4595504 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) ... (6188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
usbcable:

Dynamo has nothing to gain or loose. I hope they simply just loose for the sake of world peace.

I trust Bayern not to disappoint. Even when Lionel was with you guys they dealt Barcelona the worst beating of their lives. I hope and want them not to disappoint AS USUAL grin
Am sure you do understand from my comment that I know we cannot get anything from the Bayern game.

I am sure that you do, you are intelligent and calm, unlike those other 3 musketeers we have here.

Of course Bayern will beat us, I have said that several times.

And that's why i said the other game will determine our fate.

And whether they beat us with Leo or without Leo is immaterial.

At the end of the day every club's ultimate target is to win the champions league, and every player's ultimate individual target is to win the Ballon dor; which Leo has more won than all the players in Bayern's history and even in their next life tongue

There is no champions league trophy for beating people black and blue.

Bayern with all their "beating people black and blue" have won only 2 champions league titles in 20 years. shocked
90 percent of Bayern fans on that thread have only popped champagne to 2 UCL titles, the true oldies 3.

I promise you, their major concern would be to win more UCL titltes in this Golden era of theirs and not to be beating people black and blue!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Deepshit limited Bayern UCL trophies to “last 20 years”, as if football started in 2001

Dumbo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Devvy4:
Deepshit limit Bayern UCL trophies to “last 20 years”, as if football started in 2001

Dumbo grin
Somebody go tell me now say this one go school!

It's not your failt though, Maybe your brain got compressed trying to squeeze through a much smaller orifice. grin

Just the way you fools limit Messi's goals to "1 goal in the last 3 months"

Or Just the way you hear renowned commentators like Peter Drury and Andy Gray say "Barca has won 1 out of their last 5 games"

Or Just the way you hear "Man U has won just 1 league title in the last 10 years"

Yes it is a very common language in football commentary and analysis all around the world. That's too much for your understanding.

1. Bayern has got a golden generation which has been dominant and potentially should win at least 3 titles.
This Bayern team is so strong and complete that they should win one or two more titles.

2. It is silly to be dogmatic in football. You are completely lost on the context of my point.

For instance, You can't be a Madrid fan boy today and be bragging about titles Madrid won say 30 years ago when you were not conceived yet or probably still waiting to come out the assh0le.
You ain't from Madrid and never been to Madrid.
You are nothing but a plastic fanboi.

You could never understand that post. You are idiotic like that..

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:

It's not your failt though, Maybe your brain got compressed trying to squeeze through a much smaller orifice. grin

Or Just the way you hear renowned commentators like Peter Drury and Andy Gray say "Barca has won 1 out of their last 5 games"

Or Just the way you hear "Man U has won just 1 league title in the last 10 years"

Yes it is a very common language in football commentary and analysis all around the world. That's too much for your understanding.

1. Bayern has got a golden generation which has been dominant and potentially should win at least 3 titles.
This Bayern team is so strong and complete that they should win one or two more titles.

2. It is silly to be dogmatic in football. You are completely lost on the context of my point.

For instance, You can't be a Madrid fan boy today and be bragging about titles Madrid won say 30 years ago when you were not conceived yet or probably still waiting to come out the assh0le.

Deepshit

Because barka has won 4 Ucl in the last 20 years, you foolish narrowed it down to 20 years, as if the Bayern doesn’t have more Ucl than Barka.

Bayern will flog barka to Uel, whether they win the Ucl or not, na your own headache be that. Deepshit keep crying tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nominations are out for the globe soccer awards AKA Dubai dor.

Cristiano Ronaldo leads the nominations.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:

You ain't from Madrid and never been to Madrid.
You are nothing but a plastic fanboi.

E Dey pain you grin cheesy

Madrid is the biggest club in the whole tongue

How many times have you been to Barcelona, Mr original Barka Fan

FOH deepshit

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Devvy4:

FOH deepshit
Holeman;

You're so full of shiit;

Literally
Figuratively

grin

And we all know why
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Devvy4:

FOH deepshit
What about Dubai dor holeman..

Tell us about that grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Should we tell him grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Should we tell him grin
Who talk that kain talk..??

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
Holeman;

You're so full of shiit;

Literally
Figuratively

grin

And we all know why
grin grin

He calls you "Deepshit" without even quoting you, and you reply. He tells you to "FOH" as a "Barka" fan and you reply.

Are you sure you're a Cule? 'Cause the Cules on Twitter would take this guy to the cleaners to put him in his place. Why keep allowing a Madridiot have one over a Cule?

Bring on your fan ultra side! I should give you links of Twitter Cules to follow to know how to serve it scalding hot if the scalding you see here isn't enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:
MD: Arthur Cabral doesn't meet the requirement that Barca, hence his transfer has been halted for now.

Lol. Talk about a beggar with a choice.

This was the same thing they said about Haaland that year until BVB snatched it up. The rest is unfolding histories and miseries
Mehn I jus weak, before you know now Newcastle or an European heavyweight would snatch him, About haaland himself I've seen different reports saying Barca have started talks with his agent to sign him, No be juju be that grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
Who talk that kain talk..??

grin
A commentor on YouTube, He made this comment during the Copa del rey game against getafe that Messi dribbled people all the way from the halfway line to score
Laslas he became a prophet of doom cry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Mehn I jus weak, before you know now Newcastle or an European heavyweight would snatch him, About haaland himself I've seen different reports saying Barca have started talks with his agent to sign him, No be juju be that grin

The thing weak me o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

He calls you "Deepshit" without even quoting you, and you reply. He tells you to "FOH" as a "Barka" fan and you reply.

Are you sure you're a Cule? 'Cause the Cules on Twitter would take this guy to the cleaners to put him in his place. Why keep allowing a Madridiot have one over a Cule?

Bring on your fan ultra side! I should give you links of Twitter Cules to follow to know how to serve it scalding hot if the scalding you see here isn't enough.
That worm wouldn't waste any time to run to the mods..

It was another meathead like himself that got my main account banned for over a year.

I really think he's not worth it, he says nothing meaningful, just memes and childish stuff.

Frankly if I decide to go all out with him, i won't last another 30 minutes here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The thing weak me o
Well maybe there's surely be something they've seen that we have not seen, They're the board and they'll still make the final decisions laslas, My own is that they should stop using him, haaland or any other player to give people hope if they're not going to sign them

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

which link? Edmund Oris? Beks? Twitter Cules done chop L's pass any other Fanbase for that app

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Well maybe there's surely be something they've seen that we have not seen, They're the board and they'll still make the final decisions laslas, My own is that they should stop using him, haaland or any other player to give people hope if they're not going to sign them
Abi o. angry angry They're busy using fancy players to do akpiri toko toko sad sad to the fans. If they know they're not going to sign anyone, they shouldn't keep us salivating. Well, that's the politics. Promise the fans heaven and earth, only to deliver nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
TikTok what?? grin grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
So deepshit Dey fear mods grin grin

Dem don give deepshit OT, he will change now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

which link? Edmund Oris? Beks? Twitter Cules done chop L's pass any other Fanbase for that app

If you know your two balls aren't as shrunken as Pendu's Dubai d'Or, mention Beks or outrightly attack Messi/Barcelona on Sports Twitter and outrightly identify as a Madridiot. In 4 hours, give us feedback.

After Cules, Chelsea fans are the most formidable on Football Twitter. If there's an obvious L to be had, Cules won't engage you.

Madridiots? Cules are the reason Pendu and Perez always trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter. When next there are negative trends about these two, go check the accounts behind them.

If you are really on Sport Twitter, you'd know better than to attack Messi/Barca needlessly. Even Frank Edoho, rabid as he is, avoids trolling us.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Barka have be performing badly in Uefa Champions League(UCL) for years now, but in the Nigeria Twitter League(NTL), they have been winning that title back-2-back-2-back

Atleast, that’s something that fans can hold onto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
SerVik:
Blood of Amadioha
Tik tok don dey award ballon d or too? Oh it's even Dubai d or sef

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Abi o. angry angry They're busy using fancy players to do akpiri toko toko sad sad to the fans. If they know they're not going to sign anyone, they shouldn't keep us salivating. Well, that's the politics. Promise the fans heaven and earth, only to deliver nothing.
Next summer should just be better than the last one, that's what we hope for, Since that de ligt's transfer saga I've come to learn many things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

If you know your two balls aren't as shrunken as Pendu's Dubai d'Or, mention Beks or outrightly attack Messi/Barcelona on Sports Twitter and outrightly identify as a Madridiot. In 4 hours, give us feedback.

After Cules, Chelsea fans are the most formidable on Football Twitter. If there's an obvious L to be had, Cules won't engage you.

Madridiots? Cules are the reason Pendu and Perez always trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter. When next there are negative trends about these two, go check the accounts behind them.

If you are really on Sport Twitter, you'd know better than to attack Messi/Barca needlessly. Even Frank Edoho, rabid ass he is, avoids trolling us.
Mehn if we somehow manage to qualify on Wednesday, Twitter won't be able to contain plenty people that day as the threats being dished out on Sport Twitter grows daily though the same case also applies vice versa

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

If you are really on Sport Twitter, you'd know better than to attack Messi/Barca needlessly. Even Frank Edoho, rabid ass he is, avoids trolling us.

Beks has chopped more L's than llama Bellingham his name should be Belllks already, the other ones are just modified yesmen... especially this season, the content has been endless against Cules, you guys just started breathing a little cos of Messi's seventh but we are gradually returning to normalcy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:

It was another meathead like himself that got my main account banned for over a year.

And that's the problem- you showed your weakness. Trolling is a game of wits and psychoanalysis. Like dueling or boxing, once the troll knows your weak point, he'd use it to cage you.

The fear of being banned and your love for your moniker are your weak points, and you declared this so he'd taunt you knowing you wouldn't retaliate. He has you on a psychological leash somewhat because he's dictating dictating your reactions.

I often state I have no attachment to any single moniker and actively expect to be banned so I'd never even complain if I get banned and just switch to a recognisable alternate. Less easier to go against me because you don't know my weak points or if I have any for that matter.

Trolling, like e-brawls, is nothing more than psychological exercises. Beat a troll at his game and bully him into submission.

First, never reveal your weak point. Never let him know what limit you can go and always let it be obvious you can go any length to hit back. After all, a troll is a human being first, and all humans feel the psychological pressure if you apply it well enough. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
SerVik:

Didn't they nominate Pessi too

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
seems like the Ousmane Dembele contract saga has taken a fresh twist if an update from journalist Jota Jordi is to be believed. Speaking on El Chiringuito TV, the journo has sensationally claimed that the winger has informed Barcelona manager Xavi Hernandez that he will leave the club at the end of the season. The 24-year-old has a little over six months left on his current contract with Barca. The club are desperate to tie him down to a new deal, with president Joan Laporta and manager Xavi repeatedly insisting in the media that they see the forward as an integral part of the future at Camp Nou. In the past, reports indicated that Dembele, too, desires to stay put at the Catalan outfit, but his agent is pushing for the Frenchman to consider an exit in search of a more lucrative contract which clubs from the Premier League are ready to offer. The 2018 FIFA World Cup winner will be entering the last six months of his deal in January, from which point he will be able to negotiate over a pre-contract agreement with clubs from abroad. That is believed to be one of the reasons why his representative has been delaying the contract negotiations. It had previously been claimed that Barca had given Dembele a deadline till mid- December to make up his mind on an extension. And, as per the latest update from Jota Jordi, it seems like the ex- Borussia Dortmund ace has indeed come to a decision on his future, with a free transfer exit at the end of the season now very much on the cards. If true, this will come as a bitter blow for Barcelona. While he has struggled with injuries, Dembele has immense potential and based on his impressive cameo in the weekend defeat to Real Betis, there were hopes that the 24-year-old could up his game under the tutelage of Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

Beks has chopped more L's than llama Bellingham his name should be Belllks already, the other ones are just modified yesmen... especially this season, the content has been endless against Cules, you guys just started breathing a little cos of Messi's seventh but we are gradually returning to normalcy.

I've been more on Tech Twitter for a long time but I hope for your own sake our Twitter paths do not cross in interclub battles like during the "Factos" scandal. I hope.

And most Cules are tech guys too so we focus more on that until a 'war' begins. Just don't start one. I'd be on the lookout now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

And that's the problem- you showed your weakness. Trolling is a game of wits and psychoanalysis. Like dueling or boxing, once the troll knows your weak point, he'd use it to cage you.

The fear of being banned and your love for your moniker are your weak points, and you declared this so he'd taunt you knowing you wouldn't retaliate. He has you on a psychological leash somewhat because he's dictating dictating your reactions.

I often state I have no attachment to any single moniker and actively expect to be banned so I'd never even complain if I get banned and just switch to a recognisable alternate. Less easier to go against me because you don't know my weak points or if I have any for that matter.

Trolling, like e-brawls, is nothing more than psychological exercises. Beat a troll at his game and bully him into submission.

First, never reveal your weak point. Never let him know what limit you can go and always let it be obvious you can go any length to hit back. After all, a troll is a human bing first, and all humans feel the psychological pressure if you apply IIT well enough. smiley
Laws of e-power!!
grin grin
I like your write up alot especially, your good command of english. As an avid reader myself, I learn alot reading what you write.

I might not be interested in the trolling thingy because I believe the mental health of people today are being damaged by online bullying. We have to accept that people are becoming more and more used to being online but mischief makers who derive joy in making a mess of people online, I dont smile at those people. But for you though, however, it is the classic story of the man who fetched an ant-infested wood, should expect visits from lizards grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (5008) ... (6188) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OhBritannia(m), emmask, onyeomaonyeoma(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.