Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591049 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2021
kong200:

How may top tier keepers are better than him?

A lot.

Manuel Nuer
Courthouse
Donarumma
Allison
Martinez(maybe)
Ovlak

And mannu more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

I thought you'd atleast cut Xavi some slack till the end of the year

I'll cut him some slack till end of the season but that doesn't mean he's immune to healthy critique. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:01am On Dec 15, 2021
tesppidd:
It was here some people were telling me Eric Garcia is better than Araujo.

SMH.

That guy na premium scam. I'm still wondering the hype around him then when he was with City.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Devvy4:
Bayern flop barka, deepshit start to dey follow Bayern/Lewy
lol

This 'yansh' product again, I thought you had learnt to keep my name outta ya mouth!

I have sympathized with Lewy severally and must have mentioned him like 50 times in the past 3 months.

But alas, any opportunity that makes you stupiid, you never miss!

You would be 10 times smarter having the brain of a Panda bear instead.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:

I'll cut him some slack till end of the season but that doesn't mean he's immune to healthy critique. undecided

Okay man lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2021
BykeLaByke:
Damnnn...Barca really travelled halfway round the world to get embarrassed by players who once pushed drugs for Pablo Escobar. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Guy, this is so funny. cheesy smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:

That guy na premium scam. I'm still wondering the hype around him then when he was with City.
Eric is succumbing to pressure too much. Most of the time, he's usually off position and always wants to charge forward than what a regular CB should do. Got to a time he was giving the Fullback kinda vibe but the same improper positioning keeps haunting his play and only leverage he has is that he kinda speedy( not much anyways) and always want to make up with his recovery which he usually ends up committing a foul. It's been like that since Man City, to Spain and now, Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Looking back to yesterday's game, I can confidently say Alves is fine wine. How he managed to stay fit for a 38-year old is worth investigating. I don't want to get hopes up right now but I think he'd prove to be a very good defensive cover while Dest covers the left side for injured Alba since his beat plays this season have come that wing.

Coutinho wasn't that bad but for someone with such calibre, more is expected from him. With time, he should improve abeg. Riqui is a gem and a strict competition might ensue amongst our youngsters, Gavi ( the very best right now), Nico and Puig. Pedri is ahead of them right now so I wouldn't want to ridicule his position.

Now Oscar... Gosh, I don't know what this guy is becoming. This was supposedly to be a means to justify his shaky self but he blew it again. How can you always fidget whilst in defense? He wasn't always like this cos I can remember how some Madrid fans were hyping into the high heavens at some point. I hope he gets better, please.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Aubameyang looks like a deal that might come through.

I wonder what we think about Auba..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Looking back to yesterday's game, I can confidently say Alves is fine wine. How he managed to stay fit for a 38-year old is worth investigating. I don't want to get hopes up right now but I think he'd prove to be a very good defensive cover while Dest covers the left side for injured Alba since his beat plays this season have come that wing.

Coutinho wasn't that bad but for someone with such calibre, more is expected from him. With time, he should improve abeg. Riqui is a gem and a strict competition might ensue amongst our youngsters, Gavi ( the very best right now), Nico and Puig. Pedri is ahead of them right now so I wouldn't want to ridicule his position.

Now Oscar... Gosh, I don't know what this guy is becoming. This was supposedly to be a means to justify his shaky self but he blew it again. How can you always fidget whilst in defense? He wasn't always like this cos I can remember how some Madrid fans were hyping into the high heavens at some point. I hope he gets better, please.

Dest wey dem wan sell?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Am I reading well abi na eyes day pain me?

Aubameyeng to Barcelona? As in, the very same Auba?

Smiles.... Water is indeed wet!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2021
tesppidd:
Dest wey dem wan sell?

I no sure say Xavi go fit to sell anyone now way every other player is injured. He's not been good but so far, we don't have enough squad depth which we should be considering right now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2021
Please I don't want any Abumeyang. We should be looking forward not backwards. Experiments with Aguero and Luuk de Jong have been a total failure. Don't bring another player who's well past his best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Gavi Nico are far ahead of puig ,just take note
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Am I reading well abi na eyes day pain me?

Aubameyeng to Barcelona? As in, the very same Auba?

Smiles.... Water is indeed wet!

Aubameyang should not near Barca abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:
Boca Juniors 1-1 Barcelona

Penalties......
Boca 4-2 Barca

Na Xavi cos this nonsense. angry

Xavi caused nothing

Na only you go blame xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Gavi, yea. But Nico... Smiles bro... I don't buy that, yet. I see Nico as a potential DM. Not the Busquets kinda one but maybe Keita or Toure, so I think he's been played outta position as an AM( might flourish tho).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Please I don't want any Abumeyang. We should be looking forward not backwards. Experiments with Aguero and Luuk de Jong have been a total failure. Don't bring another player who's well past his best.
Was there a time Luuk De Jong had a best? Man was a total waste from the onset.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Gavi, yea. But Nico... Smiles bro... I don't buy that, yet. I see Nico as a potential DM. Not the Busquets kinda one but maybe Keita or Toure, so I think he's been played outta position as an AM( might flourish tho).

If I where puig I will find a way out of Barca

How many times has Nico played as an AM? It’s mostly CM

Na una just like puig ,others kid has come from no where to be ahead of him in the team should also tell you a lot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Was there a time Luuk De Jong had a best? Man was a total waste from the onset.
He had a good goal scoring career at PSV, with almost 100 goals in 5 years at the club.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kong200: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

A lot.

Manuel Nuer
Courthouse
Donarumma
Allison
Martinez(maybe)
Ovlak

And mannu more

Don't just mention names, prove with stats that these guys are better than him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Xavi caused nothing

Na only you go blame xavi

What are you saying. You watched the match?

I'm saying he made a mistake. Not necessarily blaming everything on him. Some players were also culpable. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Gavi isn’t better than Puig...Gavi just plays with more intensity, Puig can control the tempo of a game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
CORRECT!!
I tell you.

Na with disgust I take dey look dat Auba deal. angry
If you can't go ahead with Cabral, Alvarez or the likes they've got lined up, then there's no business shopping in the first place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
GuiseppeO:

Gavi isn’t better than Puig...Gavi just plays with more intensity, Puig can control the tempo of a game.

All Barca coaches hasn’t prefer piug as first choice should tell you a lot

Even Luis enrique don kolobi Gavi ,let’s see the next kid he will add to the Spanish team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
GuiseppeO:

You're a man of wisdom.

If one watched yesterday's game, he would agree the impact Puig brings to the table. See the way he was marshalling the midfield and distributing Attacks left right centre.

What I'll ask of him now is to bulk up. If he can attain size or close to Gavi then we good to go.

The only thing Gavi has over Puig is intensity and ability to run up and down the field tirelessly. Same trait him and Pedri shares.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emotional Aguero tells a press conference about his health struggles.

So sorry to see him quit the game because of this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Alves inclusion and the slow come back of Puig is what is giving me hope this January.

The way Mingueza take drop dey surprise me ...cos there was a time Cules even preferred him to Araujo. I remember there was a time when it was Araujo who was shaky while Mingueza was the decisive one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
kong200:

Don't just mention names, prove with stats that these guys are better than him

Brother... Bringing out stats right now would mean more ridiculing of our present number 1. It's easily accessible online so you might as well check it out.

It isn't every cloth we leave to dry outside in the sun. I hope you understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.