Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585689 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:

Alves inclusion and the slow come back of Puig is what is giving me hope this January.

The way Mingueza take drop dey surprise me ...cos there was a time Cules even preferred him to Araujo. I remember there was a time when it was Araujo who was shaky while Mingueza was the decisive one.

I really want to see that guy succeed at Barca. Don't know why I just like him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

All Barca coaches hasn’t prefer piug as first choice should tell you a lot

Even Luis enrique don kolobi Gavi ,let’s see the next kid he will add to the Spanish team

Good thing for Gavi, but if you need to control the game, orchestrate attacks, then Puig is the man...Puig is deficient in some aspects that’s why coaches may not prefer him, especially in world football nowadays where intensity, speed and endurance is key...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If I where puig I will find a way out of Barca

How many times has Nico played as an AM? It’s mostly CM

Na una just like puig ,others kid has come from no where to be ahead of him in the team should also tell you a lot

Koeman was the very reason Puig declined. Yes, it's quite a shame that some other kids came on and dispossessed him but man, Nico isn't better than him right now. The only reason he's starting is that he has grown to become fans' favorite and relegating him now could pose a threat to Xavi and bring on some sort of favoritism. Haven't you wondered why he's usually the first option to bounce off through sub whenever there's a need for a change in midfield?

Na gradually bro. Puig will remain at Barca... That's for sure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:

You're a man of wisdom.

If one watched yesterday's game, he would agree the impact Puig brings to the table. See the way he was marshalling the midfield and distributing Attacks left right centre.

What I'll ask of him now is to bulk up. If he can attain size or close to Gavi then we good to go.

The only thing Gavi has over Puig is intensity and ability to run up and down the field tirelessly. Same trait him and Pedri shares.

I agree boss...he just needs to bulk up and tackle more, coaches would pick him straight up...
Vinicius did the same, and it’s working for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
GuiseppeO:

Good thing for Gavi, but if you need to control the game, orchestrate attacks, then Puig is the man...Puig is deficient in some aspects that’s why coaches may not prefer him, especially in world football nowadays where intensity, speed and endurance is key...

Speed, and endurance is what Puig has. He's that kind of guy that wants to play upfront to the forward and connect immediately. His major problem is not wanting to hold the ball for sometime before releasing passes. He wants to take advantage of every space which is a good thing if he's in a team that presses forward with pace and a standard No.9.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Koeman was the very reason Puig declined. Yes, it's quite a shame that some other kids came on and dispossessed him but man, Nico isn't better than him right now. The only reason he's starting is that he has grown to become fans' favorite and relegating him now could pose a threat to Xavi and bring on some sort of favoritism. Haven't you wondered why he's usually the first option to bounce off through sub whenever there's a need for a change in midfield?

Na gradually bro. Puig will remain at Barca... That's for sure

Well ,if he will remain at Barca no problem ,I don’t see him winning a starting shirt

With the little hype around puig here you shouldn’t be proud that he he the first name of the bench

Nico has grown to become fans favorite but he isn’t better than piug ,can you hear yourself ,puig that has always been a fan favorite without playing or playing self
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Speed, and endurance is what Puig has. He's that kind of guy that wants to play upfront to the forward and connect immediately. His major problem is not wanting to hold the ball for sometime before releasing passes. He wants to take advantage of every space which is a good thing if he's in a team that presses forward with pace and a standard No.9.

Very true @ the bolded...

I think he’s been careful with the ball so as not to be bullied off it grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Well ,if he will remain at Barca no problem ,I don’t see him winning a starting shirt

With the little hype around puig here you shouldn’t be proud that he he the first name of the bench

Nico has grown to become fans favorite but he isn’t better than piug, can you hear yourself, Puig that has always been a fan favorite without playing or playing self

Get my point.... I'm not downplaying Nico. But as you know, we tend to appreciate youngsters a lot. And when Koeman decided to introduce Nico and Gavi, we had to move on, and the fans loved their inclusion, thus, making them favorites. Now, that doesn't mean the fans have forgotten about Puig but hey, the previous coach doesn't trust him enough and kinda made some fans think of him in a descending pecking order which Xavi is not ready to force else we begin to hear people talk about he's favoring him cos he is a rumored distant relative.

It's just dressing room tactics
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
GuiseppeO:

Very true @ the bolded...

I think he’s been careful with the ball so as not to be bullied off it grin

Yes... But he's improving. Now, he is beginning to see that some spaces are defensive traps and tries to be careful. It's however, slow, but I, for one, wouldn't mind it so long as it's steady.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pep is in Barcelona... The best coach in the world is here for Kun... Let others now already!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Get my point.... I'm not downplaying Nico. But as you know, we tend to appreciate youngsters a lot. And when Koeman decided to introduce Nico and Gavi, we had to move on, and the fans loved their inclusion, thus, making them favorites. Now, that doesn't mean the fans have forgotten about Puig but hey, the previous coach doesn't trust him enough and kinda made some fans think of him in a descending pecking order which Xavi is not ready to force else we begin to hear people talk about he's favoring him cos he is a rumored distant relative.

It's just dressing room tactics

Got you bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
No b balon'dor wey Ronaldo dey find

Na em wizkid and burnaboy dey do any how so?

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Funny enough, na the two way him day find to meet up with him mentor nahim them hold.

Burna and Machala na BABA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
tesppidd:
lol

This 'yansh' product again, I thought you had learnt to keep my name outta ya mouth!

I have sympathized with Lewy severally and must have mentioned him like 50 times in the past 3 months.

But alas, any opportunity that makes you stupiid, you never miss!

You would be 10 times smarter having the brain of a Panda bear instead.

DEEPSHIT!!

That’s your name grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Devvy4:

DEEPSHIT!!

That’s your name grin cheesy
grin

That's what you "ingeniously " turned 'ddippset' into but that's actually what you are...

You ran deep in the womb and then came out as shiit would.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
UncleHaba22:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

That's what you "ingeniously " turned 'ddippset' into but that's actually what you are...

You ran deep in the womb and then came out as shiit would.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That you "ingeniously " answered 'deepshit' as your name but that's actually what you are...

DEEPSHIT!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Devvy4:

That you "ingeniously " answered 'deepshit' as your name but that's actually what you are...

DEEPSHIT!!
I "answered" it,

You were born it...

Surely they had to sprinkle a little detergent into your Baptism water...

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Devvy4:

DEEPSHIT!!
Heard in the aftermath, even the midwife got a query for admitting into the maternity when the loo was more appropriate.

grin grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Devvy4:

DEEPSHIT!!
Come to think about it;

Backward at conception(surely it was doggy grin);

Backward at delivery(surely it was anal grin);

Backward at logic(obvious with your posts grin);

Lol, even in your casket you're going to be face down...to complete an unblemished cycle of devvy's metamorphosis.

grin

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
tesppidd:
Come to think about it;

Lol, even in your casket you're going to be face down...to complete an unblemished cycle of devvy's metamorphosis.

grin

grin grin

Dry...you learnt nothing from those tutorials

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
tesppidd:
Come to think about it;

grin

grin grin

Same way your grandma ensured your parents and siblings were positioned after ending their lives in her coven

DEEPSHIT!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

Dry...you learnt nothing from those tutorials
Very rich coming from you.. grin

Your friend devvy still the dumbest one in your trio of imbeciles knows nothing other than deepshit.

That's his first word and that's his last word.

I remember you both falling over yourselves the other day about who was first to call me deepshit, as a matter of fact I took it as a compliment. grin

Several years ago while you both were prolly still laced in diapers, and still succking nipples for milk and not for an erection, the people I went to battle with on nairaland had only one diss for me.

Turn ddippset to ddipshit.. grin

So sorry Mr purple flowers, neither you nor devvy coined the word deepshit. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Devvy4:

Same way your grandma ensured your parents and siblings were positioned after ending their lives in her coven

DEEPSHIT!!
Finally grin

Something other than deepshit. Never knew you could say something!

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmm, so this is the reason for some changes and positioning....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
If this man come back come give me apology or stupid buys for January I go swear for am. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Throwback wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Exonerate1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Just imagine watching Puig and claiming not to see what he brings to the team?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
“About A Week Ago………week ago!!”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Noice.... This would out an end to agents like Mino Raiola fleecing clubs just to sign players even after huge sums have been tabled.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Massive W ......

Laporta, I see your doings..... grin grin
President with swag.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
What's up with this fuckery with Barcelona and useless signing?

See me reading the possibility of resigning Alexis Sanchez on loan with Luuk De Jong as part of the deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CuriousRabbit and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.