Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636124 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5112) (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
mostob:
They should give this guy chance na. He too should go on loan.
Imagine having a midfield quartet of Gavi,Pedro,Nico and Puig...just get one good DM and our Midfield is sorted for the next ten years barring injuries.
Xavi can't give him more chance now since Barca is not in a fantastic position yet. We're still fighting to gain consistency in the league.

Besides, we have 5 other midfielders and they're all better than him.

Also, it depends on how he trains. Perhaps, Xavi is not also impressed with his trainings.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Xavi can't give him more chance now since Barca is not in a fantastic position yet. We're still fighting to gain consistency in the league.

Besides, we have 5 other midfielders and they're all better than him.

Also, it depends on how he trains. Perhaps, Xavi is not also impressed with his trainings.
you're right. He should go on loan then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Currently watching ATH vs RSO

Very good game so far. Very intense especially from Atletic Bilbao.

We play them next week in Camp Nou. We have to match and surpass their intensity, if we hope to get another crucial 3 pts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
ThierryJay:
I just hope that that Pedri kaboom is not deemed to take a slight touch off Auba on it's way to promised land by the goals review committee. As it is, Auba may yet be awarded a hat trick.

I said this earlier, Ref why na. Twould have been better left for Pedri jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
abduleez1:
Puig dey trend sha .... undecided

The way this guy take fade now like dis ehn. Baba should go on loan. The Lamba wey some of my Barca gees dey talk that time ehn. Dey say Xavi go use am. Na another thing dey on ground like dis.
Xavi, before coming to barca, bragged that if he was manager, Puig would be a starter.

Poor boy. Ever since his poor performance in his last match, xavi hasn't used him.
I like his dogged spirit. Hoping to succeed one day. But I don't know if that's good for him.

I honestly don't blame him. I mean, how many players, loaned out by the club, have been reintegrated and currently play for us? Once he goes on loan, he can kiss his spot goodbye, except he's exceptional.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:23am On Feb 21, 2022
This iliax guy completed just 3 passes in 66 minutes and 3 fouls in the same time.

World Beater ko.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2022
1. Sergio Ramos Recording 22 Yellow Cards In One Season - The Spanish Centre back recorded 22 Yellow Cards in the 44 matches he played in all competitions. This was in the 2014/2015 season while he was playing for Real Madrid. He received 0 Red cards in that season.

2. Jorginho Giving 2000 Passes With 0 Assists - The Chelsea Central Defending midfielder recorded 2000 passes in the 2018/2019 season without giving any assist.

3. Harry Kane Scoring 250 plus goals With 0 Trophies - The English striker who plays for Tottenham Hotspur has not won any trophy in his football career.

4. Olivier Giroud Making Zero Touches Within 90 Minutes - This was in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He did not score or assist in all of the competition despite being the centre forward for France.

Abeg people, numbers 2 and 4 , are they truly true

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2022
jonsnow92:
This iliax guy completed just 3 passes in 66 minutes and 3 fouls in the same time.

World Beater ko.
grin

Make una free Iliax na. Is his case diffetent from Dembele?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2022
tesppidd:
1. Sergio Ramos Recording 22 Yellow Cards In One Season - The Spanish Centre back recorded 22 Yellow Cards in the 44 matches he played in all competitions. This was in the 2014/2015 season while he was playing for Real Madrid. He received 0 Red cards in that season.

2. Jorginho Giving 2000 Passes With 0 Assists - The Chelsea Central Defending midfielder recorded 2000 passes in the 2018/2019 season without giving any assist.

3. Harry Kane Scoring 250 plus goals With 0 Trophies - The English striker who plays for Tottenham Hotspur has not won any trophy in his football career.

4. Olivier Giroud Making Zero Touches Within 90 Minutes - This was in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He did not score or assist in all of the competition despite being the centre forward for France.

grin grin grin
2 is very possible. But you see no. 4 ehn. I don't believe it. How come?

Modified:

I just checked. Jorginho actually made 4000 passes without a single assists.

Giroud didn't have any shot for 90 mins.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2022
jonsnow92:
CAP
That guy offered nothing.
Baba Calma na, I meant to say he can still be a world beater in the future if things luckily align for him (that's his own business) I won't deny he has talent despite what he did before leaving, , But of course he was thrash against us and was bodied by almost everyone especially the one and only Pablo Gavira

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2022
abduleez1:

The way this guy take fade now like dis ehn. Baba should go on loan. The Lamba wey some of my Barca gees dey talk that time ehn. Dey say Xavi go use am. Na another thing dey on ground like dis.
Not even loan sef if possible he should request to be sold, This is not me hating him but cause I want his talent to be exploited to the max cause as things stand with the improvement of pedri alongside the emergence of gavi and Nico, it'll be hard to get minutes talkless of even starting sef esp in crucial games, Even FDJ is feeling the heat slowly, It's just so sad as some months back he was almost everybody's favorite, we even wanted to kill koeman for starting pedri ahead of him, As much as he wants to succeed for barça he should also take the current situation into consideration to weigh his options, he's a talent that has no business being on the bench at this stage of his career

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Baba Calma na, I meant to say he can still be a world beater in the future if things luckily align for him (that's his own business) I won't deny he has talent despite what he did before leaving, , But of course he was thrash against us and was bodied by almost everyone especially the one and only Pablo Gavira
Funny thing is even when he was playing for us, I didn't see anything he offered us. Person wey go sabi play ball we go see am jare, Iliax was mostly used by Koeman to further prove Puig's inadequacies and make Puig go on loan.
He's not all that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2022
abduleez1:

When e clear for hin eye he will request to be sold, he's a Villareal, Valencia or Real Betis player at best. We can't keep making excuses for Puig, Xavi has shown he will play anyone so far he's good enough, think about it even Dembele is playing despite the contract impasse and with Adama signed already.
Xavi doesn't consider him good enough and he's not alone in that, he should go to his level and forget about the blaugrana shirt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

Make una free Iliax na. Is his case diffetent from Dembele?
It's just very annoying, you wey club dey help give you relevance, if he had even stayed one more season he'll have had better clubs bid for him and he won't be pleading for minutes at Valencia.
I love the guy, he's black and I always want black players to thrive but he fumbled and its not like he's the player Nico or Gavi is...Before we talk about Senior Man Pedri.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2022
jonsnow92:
When e clear for hin eye he will request to be sold, he's a Villareal, Valencia or Real Betis player at best. We can't keep making excuses for Puig, Xavi has shown he will play anyone so far he's good enough, think about it even Dembele is playing despite the contract impasse and with Adama signed already.
Xavi doesn't consider him good enough and he's not alone in that, he should go to his level and forget about the blaugrana shirt.
I think Xavi will still give him minutes this season to prove himself.

This month wasn't one for trial and error. We have played some of the toughest games - Atletico, Espanyol, Napoli, Valencia, Napoli, Athletic Bilbao. These are not games for the faint-hearted.

So, I am sure once we start getting more balance and control of our destiny, Puig will play to prove himself.

I am not a fan of Puig but Xavi needs to give him chance to prove himself. He hasn't had that chance yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
tesppidd:

I think number 2 is true...i don't believe that number 4. It's not possible. A striker will always have at least a touch, the kickoff

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Just the way lakaka was good at inter and other clubs but he is now a giant twerker at Chelsea

Should we talk of timo ekuke offside Werner cheesy cheesy
Werner contributed with winning champions league, super cup and club world club trophies that your dead team won't see in the next 10 years. Lukaku is still in his first season and has won club world cup. You don't have sense that's why you are calling lukaku and Werner who are better than everything in dead barka.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Just because of one nonsense mistake ojoro win you people have been making mouth. I know Napoli would shut you up on Thursday. Then xaviout would start again. tongue
Dead europalona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Werner contributed with winning champions league, super cup and club world club trophies that your dead team won't see in the next 10 years. Lukaku is still in his first season and has won club world cup. You don't have sense that's why you are calling lukaku and Werner who are better than everything in dead barka.

When your useless club wins 3 club World Cup and 5 champions league then we can talk tongue

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
joviegghead:

grin grin grin
2 is very possible. But you see no. 4 ehn. I don't believe it. How come?

Modified:

I just checked. Jorginho actually made 4000 passes without a single assists.

Giroud didn't have any shot for 90 mins.
Not having any shots in believable.

But the article says not having any touch. shocked

Haba, even ball boys do get a couple in 90 mins..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

When your useless club wins 3 club World Cup and 5 champions league then we can talk tongue

That one is looking for attention.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
so the third goal Pedri scored was awarded to aubameyang
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Omo...imagine Gavi tieing his shoe laces and placing his shin pads properly, na 5 assists per game o.

Man has been dropping masterclasses without tieing his boot...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
mostob:
Omo...imagine Gavi tieing his shoe laces and placing his shin pads properly, na 5 assists per game o.

Man has been dropping masterclasses without tieing his boot...

grin grin grin

Be like say na the boy jazz be that... I don't know why he won't tie his laces.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
tesppidd:

Number 4 is a lie sha.
Number 2 was basically because of Chelsea's wastefulness that season. It's not like Jorginho didn't create fantastic chances

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
E shock you

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
stuff46:
E shock you
trophies please

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Be like say na the boy jazz be that... I don't know why he won't tie his laces.

Lol
: grin grin
Make Dem order boot wey no get lace for am...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Dear tlona1,
Good morning sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lana1:
Dear tlona1,
Good morning sir.

Boss Tlona1 probably has this banger on repeat cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Suprl56Owg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5112) (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.