Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4678846 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Oh no cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Why this jersey? The odds Are already against us cry cry cry this jersey is a loosing jersey

i no like dis yellow senyera jersey. i never buy am 4 once. nevertheless , no b jersey dey play. napoli go collect.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

i disagree ,many barca fans dey follow epl. even ligue one sef.
Me I no agree o can't imagine a Barca fan watching ligue 1 unless a top match and because of psg. Well et's just agree to disagree
EPL is possible maybe because of EPL coverage but ligue 1 very unlikely.
One thing to follow scores another thing to actually they watch match and be invested in the outcome unless you're a gambler
I can't remember when last I watch ligue one match for even 5 minutes
EPL is understandable because of exciting matchups but still the thrill can't be compared to watching your own team.
I will feel more satisfied watching Barca Vs Real sociedad than watching this current man u Vs Chelsea ( not much excites me na just like random match to me).
As of today only EPL team that excites me is man city especially when they're playing against another top team

If you carryout poll of how many fans on this thread done watch EPL match this February. The outcome fit shock you. I doubt much Barca fans watch EPL talkless of ligue one even with Messi. unless because of sports betting

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

Why this jersey? The odds Are already against us cry cry cry this jersey is a loosing jersey

Chai Britannia grin
Like white jersey of them Super Eagles abi cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

Lolz Jersey doesn't matter. If you're not good, you're not good even though you wear diamonds as Jersey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Neymar: "I tried to return to Barça. I did everything possible to return, but it wasn't possible... it couldn't be."

grin grin angry

Why did you now leave, when everyone was begging you to stay? Imagine nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lana1:
Dear tlona1,
Good morning sir.

You wey dey UCL, we will see what will come out of it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lolz Jersey doesn't matter. If you're not good, you're not good even though you wear diamonds as Jersey
But that jersey seems to be bad luck for us as we mostly lose with it this season, Only luuk seems to be able to break that hoax and score with it regularly, As for the Napoli game, they've been having some injuries to some vital players they might not even use a natural RB against us cause both were injured on Monday in serie A, if our attack clicks like last Sunday we'll really hurt them though as usual MATS and our defence must drop one for the road
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Debroslink:

Who in the UCL this season can stand the might of City, Liverpool and Chelsea? Bayern is shaking at the moment, one of Madrid and PSG will crash, Ajax don't have experienced players. So who can stand?
If care is not taken, we might see another all English final, The balance of power is firmly with them at the moment, Bayern would melt if they meet a team yet really tests their defence, Psg still looks out of sorts at the moment despite their win against Vardrid though they can stil be very dangerous
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

But that jersey seems to be bad luck for us as we mostly lose with it this season, Only luuk seems to be able to break that hoax and score with it regularly, As for the Napoli game, they've been having some injuries to some vital players they might not even use a natural RB against us cause both were injured on Monday in serie A, if our attack clicks like last Sunday we'll really hurt them though as usual MATS and our defence must drop one for the road
We could have easily have defeated them in the first leg if only Ferran Torres came with his shooting boots.

As for the Jersey, nothing like badluck. It is not the hood that makes the monk. We need to play well like we did against Valencia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
1 - 0 Atletico vs Man Utd!

Beautiful goal from Joao Felix. A diving header grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Off the post! That should have been 2 for Atletico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Diego Simeone is a very stupid coach.

He single handedly gave ManYoo a breather. Removing Felix and Renan Lodi gave Utd free chance to attack.

Very stupid team. If Real Betis catch this same useless Utd na 4 goals straight. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
abduleez1:
Diego Simeone is a very stupid coach.

He single handedly gave ManYoo a breather. Removing Felix and Renan Lodi gave Utd free chance to attack.

Very stupid team. If Real Betis catch this same useless Utd na 4 goals straight. angry
That match is one of the most nonsense matches I've ever watched in my life, Just like watching osasuna vs Cadiz play, Misplaced passes everywhere, Holding back the attack, Both parking the bus, Kai, Both of them deserve to be disqualified
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Kilishihunter:

That match is one of the most nonsense matches I've ever watched in my life, Just like watching osasuna vs Cadiz play, Misplaced passes everywhere, Holding back the attack, Both parking the bus, Kai, Both of them deserve to be disqualified

I swear. Both teams useless. They deserve premium disqualification.
Two of them being in the round of 16 in UCL na disgrace.

Nonsense play all through. Atletico should have killed the match since the first half.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Nonsense play all through. Atletico should have killed the match since the first half.
Most of the time I switched to Benfica vs Ajax.

Nonsense Atletico vs Manchester United match. Boring as fuccckkk angry sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Na so. It's the people that couldn't make it out of their group that are talking the loudest. Villareal collect home and away but it's Real Betis that will win 4-0.

Maybe beat Napoli first?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:00am On Feb 24, 2022
TLona1:

You wey dey UCL, we will see what will come out of it.
At least we dey there. cheesy
You wey dey for the last 5 years what came out of it? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Bacteria8:

Chai Britannia grin
Like white jersey of them Super Eagles abi cheesy
I don't think Barcelona has ever used the Jersey to win 10% of the matches they have played using the yellow jersey.
Barcelona should go back to our traditional sky blue jersey.
The best away jersey in history, the moment we are on the sky blue jersey, we are on fire.
Right from the days of Ronaldinho.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Compare Lionel Messi's performance against Madrid and compare Ronaldo's performance against Athletico Madrid and choose your GOAT wisely.
Isn't the deference very clear like mirror?

MESSI to me is one of the most underrated footballer in history.
When he retires is when people will begin to realize what Messi means to football.
Even a united states president "Barack Obama" said and i quote 'i am the Lionel Messi of politics'
That statement he made is pregnant, it shows even politicians and law makers in the united states of America recognizes the Goat.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:45am On Feb 24, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmao, says someone in Ulopa League

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:37am On Feb 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
I don't think Barcelona has ever used the Jersey to win 10% of the matches they have played using the yellow jersey.
The best away jersey in history, the moment we are on the sky blue jersey, we are on fire.

I can relate sha... This Madrid pink jersey too was a bad luck jersey that year.

I have seen a documentary where Man U players players under Sir Ferguson had to change their Jersey during halftime... because the jersey was causing commotion during the first half.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:41am On Feb 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
Compare Lionel Messi's performance against Madrid and compare Ronaldo's performance against Athletico Madrid and choose your GOAT wisely.
Isn't the deference very clear like mirror?

MESSI to me is one of the most underrated footballer in history.
When he retires is when people will begin to realize what Messi means to football.
Even a united states president "Barack Obama" said and i quote 'i am the Lionel Messi of politics'
That statement he made is pregnant, it shows even politicians and law makers in the united states of America recognizes the Goat.

@ the bolded
Show us reference where Obama said that thing grin

Chai Britannia... Barca people and stup!d quotes on the internet

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Bacteria8:

@ the bolded
Show us reference where Obama said that thing grin

Chai Britannia... Barca people and stup!d quotes on the internet
Google is your friend.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Most of the time I switched to Benfica vs Ajax.

Nonsense Atletico vs Manchester United match. Boring as fuccckkk angry sad
Damn, I didn't watch the Benfica-Ajax game at all but just the extended highlights and I was pleased with what I saw especially Haller's villain and hero role,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
This jersey that we used to collect 3 from Roma, All the Jersey puns are just jokes na, If you are good, you are good
Unto more serious affairs, do you guys think Xavi should unleash Dembele-Auba-Traore this night on Napoli or use gavi cause diff reports are flying on Twitter that ferran might be rested cause of him playing non-stop since
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Kilishihunter:

This jersey that we used to collect 3 from Roma, All the Jersey puns are just jokes na, If you are good, you are good
Unto more serious affairs, do you guys think Xavi should unleash Dembele-Auba-Traore this night on Napoli or use gavi cause diff reports are flying on Twitter that ferran might be rested cause of him playing non-stop since
Yes oo. I am in total support of on leashing Dembele and Adama in the wings. Would be tantalising to watch. Let Ferran Torres stay on the bench for this one. Gavi can play in place of FdJ but Pedri must start.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I'm thinking Ferran Auba Dembele. Same formation as Valencia except that Pique will play and Dest too.

I'll like to see Ferran rested please. Let him come in later
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Kilishihunter:

He should start with Gavi to start and then bring Dembele as second half substitute like in the 60th minutes.
I think Dembele plays well and impacts the game more as a substitute.
Dembele is giving me the vibe of former Liverpool player "Babel" the second half maestro, i don't think there will ever be any footballer in history that totally influences the game of football as a second half substitute than Babel.
Dembele is more like Babel.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
He should start with Gavi to start and then bring Dembele as second half substitute like in the 60th minutes.
I think Dembele plays well and impacts the game more as a substitute.
Dembele is giving me the vibe of former Liverpool player "Babel" the second half maestro, i don't think there will ever be any footballer in history that totally influences the game of football as a second half substitute than Babel.
Dembele is more like Babel.

We don't need him to be a Babel today, please. We need him to take the pressure from Traore when he gets overwhelmed by Napoli defenders. Else, it's only a matter of time before they overwhelm us and score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:

We don't need him to be a Babel today, please. We need him to take the pressure from Traore when he gets overwhelmed by Napoli defenders. Else, it's only a matter of time before they overwhelm us and score.
True you are right.
Well let us just hope for the best in whatever decision the coach will take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.