Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4678298 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Boss Tlona1 probably has this banger on repeat cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Suprl56Owg
grin grin
Thursday people
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lana1:
Dear tlona1,
Good morning sir.
Lol. Useless club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
So gradually, Gavi don turn inverted winger...

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
The day you were thrown to thurday football. tongue.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
if you want to troll,at least be intelligent about it and spell correctly.

WhoDeyHause:
The day you were thrown to thurday football. tongue.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Javier Tebas (LaLiga president): "I want LaLiga to repeat the luck of having two great players in the two best teams in the world, like the Messi and Ronaldo era. There, I am more of a La Liga supporter than a madridista."

— @abc_es

Imagine angry angry sad shocked He's even publicly admitting being a Madridiot How can he be fair to all, without prejudice?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tebas: "It's complicated for Barça to sign players and qualify for the UCL, and Real Madrid is going to sign Mbappé and they can still sign Haaland...They are in the UCL and they are first in LaLiga. I think it's not the place where Barça should be, but hey, there they are."

grin angry grin grin
Did someone in Barça fuccckk his wife grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
MJBOLT:
if you want to troll,at least be intelligent about it and spell correctly.

Bodied that attention hunter.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Tebas: "It's complicated for Barça to sign players and qualify for the UCL, and Real Madrid is going to sign Mbappé and they can still sign Haaland...They are in the UCL and they are first in LaLiga. I think it's not the place where Barça should be, but hey, there they are."

grin angry grin grin
Did someone in Barça fuccckk his wife grin grin grin
This old man needs to be watched and taken care of 24/7 as from now on before he gets a heart attack, Laporta says he's not signing any CvC deal, Shey na by force ni?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very clever!

By Fc Barcelona. angry

Happy TWOSDAY! 22/2/22

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kilishihunter:

This old man needs to be watched and taken care of us 24/7 as from now on before he gets a heart attack, Laporta says he's not signing any CvC deal, Shey na by force ni?
I wonder oo cheesy grin Na by force?? We don't want your cvc deal.

He thought Barça could be cowed to submission by emotional blackmail.

If we could let Messi go, then he must know Laporta and Alemany are not here to play. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Juventus parking bus all game against Villareal after scoring in the 1st minute.

1 - 1 now. Game on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
I so much like this away goal they have scrapped.

Hopefully, Juventus loses this game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
How was that not a straight red card against Rabiot

A dangerous high boot challenge with studs showing This is bizarre. No VAR intervention too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I so much like this away goal they have scrapped.

Hopefully, Juventus loses this game.
GOAT Ronaldo is no more in juventus now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheHulk616:
GOAT Ronaldo is no more in juventus now
Oga, go and sleep with all these your off point comments angry angry

What has Ronaldo got to do with Juve and Villareal match tonight ?

For your information, my best teams are Barca, ManCity and Villareal. Why? Because they have similar footballing philosophy with Barca.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
If you see how this Arthur Melo is twisting around the pitch, you will imagine he is a good footballer.

Very poor footballer. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Just see as EPL teams kept clean sheets in KO stage of UCL. That league is the strongest.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Debroslink:
Just see as EPL teams kept clean sheets in KO stage of UCL. That league is the strongest.
Well, this thread is not where to celebrate the greatness of the Almighty premier league. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Debroslink:

I'll rather win the trophy than keep a clean sheet. Who that one help?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Debroslink:

They only became the strongest recently grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Well, this thread is not where to celebrate the greatness of the Almighty premier league. cool

If you see good thing, appreciate it. La Liga was once like this during the peak days of GOAT and Ororo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Debroslink:

If you see good thing, appreciate it. La Liga was once like this during the peak days of GOAT and Ororo.
With all due respect, but they haven't even faced any tough opposition in this round of 16. Lille, Sporting Lisbon and Inter are not particularly the team that will strike fear into an opponent in the UCL. Real Madrid effortlessly dispatched Inter home and away in the group stages without conceding too.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They only became the strongest recently grin
There is no guarantee that a premier league side would win the UCL, though of course I would very much love Guardiola to clinch it this time to shut up plenty of wagging tongues forever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
jpmoriarti:
With all due respect, but they haven't even faced any tough opposition in this round of 16. Lille, Sporting Lisbon and Inter are not particularly the team that will strike fear into an opponent in the UCL. Real Madrid effortlessly dispatched Inter home and away in the group stages without conceding too.

Who in the UCL this season can stand the might of City, Liverpool and Chelsea? Bayern is shaking at the moment, one of Madrid and PSG will crash, Ajax don't have experienced players. So who can stand?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
jpmoriarti:
There is no guarantee that a premier league side would win the UCL, though of course I would very much love Guardiola to clinch it this time to shut up plenty of wagging tongues forever.

They are the favorites

Bayern Munich I watched cannot beat mancity Liverpool ,make we just Dey observe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
I enjoyed this match. See as Villarreal dominated Juve. grin

They were lucky there was no Moreno, if not.....
Very fast and pacy attackers. Mass attackass defence. Nice combo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Debroslink:

Who in the UCL this season can stand the might of City, Liverpool and Chelsea? Bayern is shaking at the moment, one of Madrid and PSG will crash, Ajax don't have experienced players. So who can stand?
Once the English side is Manchester City, then no problem. Liverpool also looks strong but I don't want them near the crown.
As for Bayern, they're just bullies. sad They're not that good this season. It was just us that were very poor, it made them look incredibly good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2022
una dey try abeg! i find it extremely boring watching other teams apart 4rm barca. the last champions league final i watched was in 2015. Maybe i'm not a football fan.

Highest i can do is to watch d highlights. Una dey try.

about our match in naples.
napoli is a great team. but if we take our chances, we will surely come out victorious.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
una dey try abeg! i find it extremely boring watching other teams apart 4rm barca. the last champions league final i watched was in 2015. Maybe i'm not a football fan.

Highest i can do is to watch d highlights. Una dey try.

about our match in naples.
napoli is a great team. but if we take our chances, we will surely come out victorious.

Be like no be only u. I think this happens to a lot of Barca fans. I remember 2016 a colleague of mine was complaining the same thing about Barca fans say they hardly watch football

As most EPL fans no dey too follow Barca matches except in champions League, El clasico or maybe
athletico na so many Barca fans no dey too attached to EPL matches

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oh no cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Why this jersey? The odds Are already against us cry cry cry this jersey is a loosing jersey

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tellwhat:

Be like no be only u. I think this happens to a lot of Barca fans. I remember 2016 a colleague of mine was complaining the same thing about Barca fans say they hardly watch football

As most EPL fans no dey too follow Barca matches except in champions League, El clasico or maybe
athletico na so many Barca fans no dey too attached to EPL matches

i disagree ,many barca fans dey follow epl. even ligue one sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5113) (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.