Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,135 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673784 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Descottes:
if Barca sign isak omo I go swear for laporta and alemany angry
Person wey no dey score pass 10 goals a season.
If we no fit get haaland, we better use that money pursue Antony and a one badass CB, Isak wey just get shooting sense small passs dembele, Na only dribble and speed him power dey, 4 liga goals this season, E better make we use Toress or Fati as our 9, God forbid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThierryJay:

Not okay with Stegen's failings but Leno is much worse. But even Oblak dey fumble now

U no see Mendy or Martinez for ground?
Mendy and Martinez are good but their footwork is not that good. That is why I mentioned Leno...the guy is German and he knows how to pass.
Even Mendy and Martinez do fumble at times so...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I day see your doings here comrade... I see as you on like this small winnings way day give us joy.

Your plan go fail.
Lol..you're wrong.
I started supporting Barca after that UCL final against Man U. After that Messi's header to be specific.
Arsenal and Barcelona are my best teams though I support Arsenal more.
I can joke at times but I'm not a troll bro

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Adama Traore has made 4 assists in his last 5 games for Barca. If Xavi keeps on giving preferential treatment to Ferran Torres in terms of longer playing time, I'm going to have serious issues with him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Parizz: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Payporte:

we are through to the next round cheesy
una no dey shame. una mate dey roll with the big boys una dey roll with small boys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Parizz: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
COOL10:
Adama Traore has made 4 assists in his last 5 games for Barca. If Xavi keeps on giving preferential treatment to Ferran Torres in terms of longer playing time, I'm going to have serious issues with him.
what's so special in ferran Torres? Wetin that boy dey play way una go waste una money
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
mostob:
Lol..you're wrong.
I started supporting Barca after that UCL final against Man U. After that Messi's header to be specific.
Arsenal and Barcelona are my best teams though I support Arsenal more.
I can joke at times but I'm not a troll bro

Smiles. I saw the sarcasm and reacted accordingly. I know you ain't a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Parizz:
what's so special in ferran Torres? Wetin that boy dey play way una go waste una money

Ferran is very good in front of goal. Unfortunately he has been unable to replicate such form playing for Barca. He doesn't deserve to keep on playing 90 minutes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oboy that Antony dey worry, but you sure we won't sign adama on a perm laidis, And I'm not sure FDJ can play the lone pivot role like busquets, Eveh Nico that we thought would take that role likes to venture forward

Adama no get where to go again. E sure die.

I don't know how we are gonna manage after Busi retire like this. The only person that can thrive there is Rice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Smiles. I saw the sarcasm and reacted accordingly. I know you ain't a troll.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Parizz:
una no dey shame. una mate dey roll with the big boys una dey roll with small boys
They are finished.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
So, Inaki Pena has been doing pretty good on loan.. Nice one for the future number 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
FirstbornWds:
So, Inaki Pena has been doing pretty good on loan.. Nice one for the future number 1
I'm just afraid with the way we'll probably load him with goals in our next tie, Galatasaray are probably the worst or second worst seeded league topper, In their own turkish league gan they are poor sitting in lowly 13th position, One of the traditional giants there, Inaki would try to prove himself to be deemed worthy to tackle MATS for our No. 1 spot next season but with this our attack now wey no hear word, It'll be pretty cagey for the young lad

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I don't know how we are gonna manage after Busi retire like this. The only person that can thrive there is Rice.
Omo to get busi replacement go hard diie but as is the normal standard procedure everywhere we can try to fill that position the best way we can, Rice with his fee would bankrupt us and he's not great with his foot either, I said somewhere that we want to move for zubeldia one sociedad DM like that but the boy too cost, I don't even know why we are not moving for boubacar kamara since he's obviously going to be free in the summer, that boy can tackle and pass, Would really be a great asset,I just hope Kessie doesn't come here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Omo to get busi replacement go hard diie but as is the normal standard procedure everywhere we can try to fill that position the best way we can, Rice with his fee would bankrupt us and he's not great with his foot either, I said somewhere that we want to move for zubeldia one sociedad DM like that but the boy too cost, I don't even know why we are not moving for boubacar kamara since he's obviously going to be free in the summer, that boy can tackle and pass, Would really be a great asset,I just hope Kessie doesn't come here

Let Kessie walk far away from us abeg. I once fancied him but seeing the strenuous demand he's asking from Milan, there's no denying he'd do the same here. I hope Jong maintains this run of form and then maybe we can get another dm aside from Rice. My preference for the latter is his capacity to pick positions and he's quite fast.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
kessie to replace busquet? e beta make we go sign Ndidi.

dest don dey improve ooo. frenkie dominating the midfield. during koeman's tenure dude was bang average. this is where one recognise the inputs of a good coach.

who else got tired of koeman's negative, uninspiring pre-match and post-match interview?

special thanks to laporta 4 sacking d dutch fraud. bartomeu is up there as one of the worst president in barca history. i think the 2015 treble deceived d socios. they should have impeached d mofo instead they gave him another tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Busi still has 1 or 2 years in him.

Nico and FDJ partnership would be a good option. A double pivot in some games. With the two of them bursting forward and defending.
But if we want a DM, it's best to just go to the B team. If there's one thing I know barça academy is good for, it has to be for producing good midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
To be honest, i don't want to sound as if i am over confident. But i think Barcelona has already won the Europa.
This trophy is ours already on a platter of Gold. Only if we continue at this tempo.
The truth is, I feel pity for the clubs in this competition.
Barca will use them to gain more confidence through severe beating.
I looked at all the clubs, I feel ashamed. It's like putting a full grown man in a competition for boys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why the fear when we've not even started

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The only Gk that can be available and can fill in MATS boot is Martinez but you know as much as I do that Xavi is still trusting MATS to regain confidence.

Another needed criteria is getting a goal keeper that has excellent footwork. There aren't so many in the market today.

This isn't true. If anything, most modern Gks are trained to play out from the back pretty well. When I say most I mean 98% of modern teams play from the back instead of kicking long. Only Burney still kick it long in the PL and it's not always.

All Spanish teams play from the back and their GK is key.

We need a GK who can REACT quickly and make basic saves.

Ter Standing needs to leave ASAP. We can't continue with such unserioius GK.

Martniez (Villa), Sanchez(Brighton), Leeds GK, Rayo, etc. Even Inaki is not doing bad according to recent reports.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
BoomBucks:

This isn't true. If anything, most modern Gks are trained to play out from the back pretty well. When I say most I mean 98% of modern teams play from the back instead of kicking long. Only Burney still kick it long in the PL and it's not always.

All Spanish teams play from the back and their GK is key.

We need a GK who can REACT quickly and make basic saves.

Ter Standing needs to leave ASAP. We can't continue with such unserioius GK.

Martniez (Villa), Sanchez(Brighton), Leeds GK, Rayo, etc. Even Inaki is not doing bad according to recent reports.

Inaki is the only GK here that plays from the back. The rest pull out badly. Martinez links like he can be worked on but can we be that patient?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Ok

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2022
joviegghead:

The truth is, I feel pity for the clubs in this competition.
Barca will use them to gain more confidence through severe beating.
I looked at all the clubs, I feel ashamed. It's like putting a full grown man in a competition for boys.
Sevilla still dey my brother and the final will be held at their stadium, But normally if not for the unpredictable nature of the old guard and MATS finding it hard to dive nowadays, I'll even be more confident than you sef, And like you stated europa isn't even our level hence our desperation to get back into the UCL as quickly as possible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Inaki is the only GK here that plays from the back. The rest pull out badly. Martinez links like he can be worked on but can we be that patient?

You're not watching Martinez enough then. Xavi won't sign him but fir the sake of discussion, he's very underrated on the ball. Doesn't waste time on it like Ter Standing. And he can make solid saves when called upon.

He's as good as Chelsea's Mendy and PSGs Dona.

Verdict; He's good enough on the ball!!!

You're not watching Brighton and Leeds then.

Sanchez and that young Leeds GK are monsters on the ball. Brighton GK is a Spanish ball playing GK.

Only Mancity's Ederson plays better from the back in the EPL than Sanchez. He's that good!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Why the fear when we've not even started
Even the ones that won't admit it due to pride or trolling know there's a storm coming, Under koeman that many times we'll be struggling to beat the mid teams talkless of the big ones, Xavi has just made a mockery of 3 defensive faithful sides with 4 4 4, Even in the superCopa some merengues were finding it hard to troll us in that match cause we matched them almost throughout with an inferior squad and dodgy keeper, before the Pride in Defeat slogan gave them massive leverage to rub bigger salts in our wounds, Both de jongs alongside dest are operating on a high level we haven't seen in a long while, Though im not saying we are better than them now or they won't get stronger as they are universally known as galactico-adherrent, but if the board mends our remaining leaking holes teamwise We'll be back to being feared in Europe sooner than expected

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2022
BoomBucks:

You're not watching Martinez enough then. Xavi won't sign him but fir the sake of discussion, he's very underrated on the ball. Doesn't waste time on it like Ter Standing. And he can make solid saves when called upon.

He's as good as Chelsea's Mendy and PSGs Dona.

Verdict; He's good enough on the ball!!!

You're not watching Brighton and Leeds then.

Sanchez and that young Leeds GK are monsters on the ball. Brighton GK is a Spanish ball playing GK.

Only Mancity's Ederson plays better from the back in the EPL than Sanchez. He's that good!!!

I follow football beyond La Liga and I am not denying your claims completely.

Take this from me, Martinez isn't anywhere close to MATS when it comes to ball-playing. In fact, he's at Neto's level when it comes to that. But is he a better goalkeeper than MATS, then the answer is a big yes.

Yes, I might have underrated Sannchez a bit but abeg, that guy is still average kinda in my perspective although it's easy to see his qualities when he sees how much pressure there is to play for a big team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Sevilla still dey my brother and the final will be held at their stadium, But normally if not for the unpredictable nature of the old guard and MATS finding it hard to dive nowadays, I'll even be more confident than you sef, And like you stated europa isn't even our level hence our desperation to get back into the UCL as quickly as possible

At this point, I'll go with us winning Europa abeg. I know we're bigger than it but then, isn't it better to rebuild with something small and work on how to improve on it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Make una free Ter Stegan. Every keeper go through their rough patch. He’s gonna be back to his best. Imagine, Una deh compare Martinez and all dz epl mid table team goal keeper with amm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2022
peterd53:
Make una free Ter Stegan. Every keeper go through their rough patch. He’s gonna be back to his best. Imagine, Una deh compare Martinez and all dz epl mid table team goal keeper with amm

Na only Martinez reach for here. I believe he'll come back strong though but then, it's not bad to hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.