Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673758 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Ok

this man funny sha, they are galatasaray and we come be enyimba cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I follow football beyond La Liga and I am not denying your claims completely.

Take this from me, Martinez isn't anywhere close to MATS when it comes to ball-playing. In fact, he's at Neto's level when it comes to that. But is he a better goalkeeper than MATS, then the answer is a big yes.

Yes, I might have underrated Sannchez a bit but abeg, that guy is still average kinda in my perspective although it's easy to see his qualities when he sees how much pressure there is to play for a big team.

The first line of action of a GK is to make saves either at Barca or at Enyimba but at Barca, being good with the ball is almost at par with making saves which really brings home the point.

You're right about Martinez. Of course Ter Stergen is better when it comes to playing out from the back no dispute. But let's not forget the primary job of a GK which for me is to make saves. If Martinez was the keeper against Napoli, we easily would have kept a clean sheet.

I look at teams that have won the UCL since 2015(our last) and what I've noticed is that their GK had monster season. The year we won it, Stergen was a monster. The game is so competitive that GK errors are almost graving these days.

Before Ramsdale, arsenal fans thought Leno was their best GK after Martinez left for Villa but you can see how Ramsdale who came from Championship doesn't complicate things with his feet and he's a solid shot stopper. He's on course to be crowned EPL keeper of the year if he continues his excellent form.

Kepa is better than Mendy with Feet but Mendy is ahead and won them UCL. Keylo Navas is no where near Stergen with Feet but he won Madrid multiple UCL. Coutouis is not even close to Stergen with the ball but he's a monster at saving shots and will likely win Madrid another Laliga Title. Allison is not better than Stergen with the ball but he makes very good saves.

We need a GK who can react quickly and make saves while being "OK" on the ball.

This is just my personal opinion because to win the league and UCL with Stergen looks difficult because his reactions these days have been below average.

Before his major injury in 2019, Stergen was monster and actually carried Barca along with Messi but since then, he's been abysmal and for me the bench is the best place for him at least for now!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
What's this news everywhere that haaland wants to play for real Madrid?
Omo if na so make we leave the guy and go after players who dream to play for us.
We're not and should never be second choice to any player.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
Omo if na so make we leave the guy and go after players who dream to play for us.

But but.. y’all are competing in a second choice competition na… smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:

Mbappe is who said he wants to play for Madrid and not Haaland ,and that doesn’t stop Madrid from being interested in him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Mbappe is who said he wants to play for Madrid and not Haaland ,and that doesn’t stop Madrid from being interested in him
check all transfer news sources they all say haaland's preference is to play for Madrid and that he want them to get serious about signing him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
check all news sources they all say haaland's preference is to play for Madrid and that he want them to get serious about signing him.

Good for him if so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Good for him if so
laporta should forget about signing him and go for joao Felix
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is Haaland the only player in the world
Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:

João Felix cheesy cheesy

Make una fix una defense ,but no we must get Haaland first before we fix defense

It’s well

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Is Haaland the only player in the world
Smh

I like this question

Normally all teams will like to have Haaland but Barcelona should fix their defense first and even getting a new GK

We wan carry all our money to buy Haaland and fans here are supporting that ,after dem go Dey yab bartomeu grin

Everybody Dey fight for Haaland ,juventus just gonna Carey vlahovic Jejely cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

João Felix cheesy cheesy

Make una fix una defense ,but no we must get Haaland first before we fix defense

It’s well
oga defense no be big issue.
Azpi + Christensen + mazraoui for free don Fix defense.
It's in attack we'll need to spend money and we need to spend on the right players. Not defensive strikers like isak or real Madrid dreamers like haaland

Felix is a very good striker imo. He's just playing in a bad team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:

Felix? Like Athletico Madrid Felix?

Lol.. If Laporta tries it, then he's clueless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Barca should focus on getting Fati fit and make him stay like that for a long time and we can channel our resources to getting a formidable backline. Let Haaland go if he wants to abeg....

Are we going to just claim not to see how it went with Dembele? Blistering like wildfire and eventually going down the drain like say nothing happen. Now Haaland is going down that path with injuries and we still want to do the same for him.. Let him go abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Felix? Like Athletico Madrid Felix?

Lol.. If Laporta tries it, then he's clueless.
I laugh at y'all sleeping on Felix. When he leaves that club, he's gonna be a terrific player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
I laugh at y'all sleeping on Felix. When he leaves that club, he's gonna be a terrific player.

Let him leave first... Then we can take him seriously.

It's ridiculous how some of us can easily in any forward to play for Barca. The other day it was Haller.. Someone even mentioned Isak and the other, Schick.

Abeg abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Let him leave first... Then we can take him seriously.

It's ridiculous how some of us can easily in any forward to play for Barca. The other day it was Haller.. Someone even mentioned Isak and the other, Schick.

Abeg abeg
yeah. You'll take him serious when his new team slaps a 150 m price tag on him. Imagine comparing Felix to haller and Schick.
Shows how much you know nothing about Felix.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
oga defense no be big issue.
Azpi + Christensen + mazraoui for free don Fix defense.
It's in attack we'll need to spend money and we need to spend on the right players. Not defensive strikers like isak or real Madrid dreamers like haaland

Felix is a very good striker imo. He's just playing in a bad team.

João Felix stats is the pure example of a defensive striker ,I don’t want Isak in my team but João Felix was there when he scored 16 Laliga goals last season playing for Sociedad

Is it not a shame that defensive striker isak moved to Laliga the same time with João Felix and he has more goals than Felix cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
yeah. You'll take him serious when his new team slaps a 150 m price tag on him. Imagine comparing Felix to haller and Schick.

What has felix done in football that he cannot he compared to haller and schick ?

Felix is yet to do well in a better league like Laliga yet you feel he shouldn’t be compared to haller and schick cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:

He should go and be a terrific at the epl or seria A cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:

What should we know about him, please?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

What should we know about him, please?
he's a potential world beater. If you watched him last season and during his benfica days you'll know that he's something special
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
he's a potential world beater. If you watched him last season and during his benfica days you'll know that he's something special

Last season? Lol.. Felix best days was in Benfica and that's it.

If we start bringing potential world beaters that went down the drain, I can assure you that we'll have a full league of players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
FergieRaww:

But but.. y’all are competing in a second choice competition na… smiley
Oga Fergie, In 2 weeks time, I repeat in 2 weeks
I no go talk anything again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Taguchi:

this man funny sha, they are galatasaray and we come be enyimba cool
Unless our own Inaki pena puts up a masterclass, Na pound we go pound them like our Runaway Landlord would say, These hungry boys won't mind adding some gala to their menu, This one isn't overconfidence but facts, They are shit rn, You don't even need to follow Turkish league to know sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:
What are we signing him for again? We've already brought in Torres, Felix's best position is AM/SS, Neither of which we employ at barca, If you're thinking of him coming to be our CF, Comrade abeg dead that thought, He likes to drift to the wings and isn't prolific enough for that role, If we can't get haaland, the board should get Raphinha or Antony for the RW, kuku use Auba or push either Fati or Torres into the middle since we might get some freebies for the defence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Was it here or Reddit that someone dared to undermine Dusan as a poor striker?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Was it here or Reddit that someone dared to undermine Dusan as a poor striker?
It is me oooh cry, After I've penned him down as someone we should get cause of haaland's cost, it's the same haaland that we are daily looking less likely to get that made me change my lengthy scouting report on him, Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
So Spiderman and verstappen are culers sef

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Descottes:

You guys are far from second position in la liga, playing in a second grade uefa competition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
As a Pessi troll, I must confess PSG get problem... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
how will this psg cope without mbappe if he leaves?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.