Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,913 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673437 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jokerman:
As a Pessi troll, I must confess PSG get problem... grin

How far your useless manure

You couldn’t beat watford cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Payporte:
how will this psg cope without mbappe if he leaves?
That's because you are only seeing the goals, you are not talking about the person that gave him the assist and the way and manner he provided the assist.
Lionel Messi gave him two world class assists in a godly way.
The real work is not the goals, any striker could have scored the goal.
The real work is the person that provides the assists.
Remove mpappe and put any striker there, as long as Messi can bring assists, goals is sure irrespective of who is the striker.
The importance of Lionel Messi is underrated in the team.
Lionel Messi is the brain box of that team.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
That's because you are only seeing the goals, you are not talking about the person that gave him the assist and the way and manner he provided the assist.
Lionel Messi gave him two world class assists in a godly way.
The real work is not the goals, any striker could have scored the goal.
The real work is the person that provides the assists.
Remove mpappe and put any striker there, as long as Messi can bring assists, goals is sure irrespective of who is the striker.
The importance of Lionel Messi is underrated in the team.
Lionel Messi is the brain box of that team.

Messi now topping the assist chart with 10 despite playing less matches

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Laporta says signing haaland will be very difficult . Hmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Payporte:
how will this psg cope without mbappe if he leaves?

PSG will win the league with or without Mbape.

In the UCL with a quality striker or above average striker they can have a good run as long as there's Messi(assist king), Dimaria and Neymar.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Jokerman:
As a Pessi troll, I must confess PSG get problem... grin

A team with so many problems topping the league, same team dominated Real Madrid from the first whistle in the UCL.

Good poblem.

United is problem on steroids. If PSG(team with problems) catch United eh grin

Edit; Messi isn't scoring but he's helping in other departments. (12 G+A) so far so good.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2022
BoomBucks:

A team with so many problems topping the league, same team dominated Real Madrid from the first whistle in the UCL.

Good poblem.

United is problem on steroids. If PSG(team with problems) catch United eh grin

Edit; Messi isn't scoring but he's helping in other departments. (12 G+A) so far so good.

Pessi is lucky his players are converting.... so Bruno Fernández yesterday with 3 clear cut chances..... Assists mean nothing oga....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Jokerman:

Pessi is lucky his players are converting.... so Bruno Fernández yesterday with 3 clear cut chances..... Assists mean nothing oga....

Ok bruh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Jokerman:

Minimum of 15 assists in all competitions yearly isn't luck.
There's a compilation on YouTube of clear chances created by Messi that players missed. It's astonishing to watch and for Messi to still have 15+ assists yearly is unprecedented.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Bruh @firstbornwds.

I hope you saw what Coutouis did yesterday. He made 2 world class saves that easily would've been 2:0 for Rayo. I watched the game and was disappointed because with Stergen, we either win 3:2 or lose 2:1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2022
BoomBucks:
Bruh @firstbornwds.

I hope you saw what Coutouis did yesterday. He made 2 world class saves that easily would've been 2:0 for Rayo. I watched the game and was disappointed because with Stergen, we either win 3:2 or lose 2:1
You people will still lose today. Nothing will stop you from that even your goalkeeper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2022
This season with their clubs:

• Lionel Messi:
� 23 games
⚽️ 7 goals
�️ 10 assists

• Cristiano Ronaldo:
� 31 games
⚽️ 15 goals
�️ 3 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You people will still lose today. Nothing will stop you from that even your goalkeeper.
beat Liverpool first.
Agbero fc

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2022
BoomBucks:
Bruh @firstbornwds.

I've been an advocate for Courtois and have massive respect for him. Stegen doesn't even come close in terms of ball-saving.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I've been an advocate for Courtois and have massive respect for him. Stegen doesn't even come close in terms of ball-saving.
Ter Stegen conceded from the two meaningful chances Napoli created. It was like a deja vu.

While the whole of the squad is showing meaningful improvements, Ter Stegen is one major weak piont. No single clean sheet in the whole of February. He does very little in organising the defence. Always caught flat-footed when a meaningful shot comes in.

We have to literally score 4 goals every match to know we can pick up a win because we know it only takes one meaningful shot from the opposition fo us to concede. shocked angry

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Jokerman:
This season with their clubs:

• Lionel Messi:
� 23 games
⚽️ 7 goals
�️ 10 assists

• Cristiano Ronaldo:
� 31 games
⚽️ 15 goals
�️ 3 assists
Would you mind narrowing it down to 2022? That would give us a better of idea of what 'they' refer to as 'current form'.

Lionel Messi

1 Goal 6 Assist.

Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Goal 0 Assist.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2022
BoomBucks:
Bruh @firstbornwds.

thank you for acknowledging that courtois is the GOAT grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Descottes:
Laporta says signing haaland will be very difficult . Hmmm

You and your fellow barka fans should keep dreaming about a player that never wants to play for Barka

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Devvy4:

You and your fellow barka fans should keep dreaming about a player that never wants to play for Barka
Lol...I want Haaland to play for Barca but forget it abeg, all these news don't mean sheet, before Neymar signed for us, media made it looked like he was going to Madrid although after he joined Barca, we later found out there was already a pre-agreement self...I'm just trying to let you know that Haaland might even go to City or even United.
Football is unpredictable, and that's why we love it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Ter Stegen conceded from the two meaningful chances Napoli created. It was like a deja vu.

While the whole of the squad is showing meaningful improvements, Ter Stegen is one major weak piont. No single clean sheet in the whole of February. He does very little in organising the defence. Always caught flat-footed when a meaningful shot comes in.

We have to literally score 4 goals every match to know we can pick up a win because we know it only takes one meaningful shot from the opposition fo us to concede. shocked angry
There's nothing we can do really, he's not ready to push himself beyond the level he's on.
For years, top goalkeepers don't even have backups, Cech, Van Der Sar, Buffon, Casillas, even Valdes
In their prime, these guys played every game except they are injured and they kept proving themselves as world class yearly.
Stegen no get competition and he still no ready to push himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Villarreal winning 2 - 0 against Espanyol already. If they end up winning, as I expected, then we would be pushed to 6th position by the time we play Bilbao.

So 3 pts is the only thing that can take us back to 4th.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omo this haaland saga is just tiring a lot of people day by day, To think that we've not even entered summer yet, Raiola must sha make sure to bring much fanfare and blow things out of proportion with the media over his clients, Since last year ffs, That's how he used over 4 teams to catch cruise over de ligt before finally getting his desired commission from Juve, Now the man wants to move and he wants to come and collect another share from barca, Mbano,
Today, Haaland reveals it's his destiny to play for Vardrid
Tomorrow, Haaland asks his father to try for man city
Next tomorrow, Haaland spotted in ShopRite
Next next tomorrow, Haaland is dating Arya starr
This guy should just make his decision and let everybody rest abeg afterall Raiola is obviously gunning for the highest bidder as always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Villarreal winning 2 - 0 against Espanyol already. If they end up winning, as I expected, then we would be pushed to 6th position by the time we play Bilbao.

So 3 pts is the only thing that can take us back to 4th.
Betis are also likely to drop points so if they do and we beat Bilbao, we'll just at least two points behind them in fourth that's if they draw, Hopefully we'll round up February in good form after this tough round of fixtures

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Betis are also likely to drop points so if they do and we beat Bilbao, we'll just at least two points behind them in fourth that's if they draw, Hopefully we'll round up February in good form after this tough round of fixtures
It's been a very difficult fixtures this month but we played some of our best football. Hopefully, we close it out with a win tonight.

Aside: Just look at this stupid Espanyol. They played there life against us like what I don't know but now conceding 4 -0 to Villarreal before 60', with Jeremy Espino scoring all 4 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Payporte:

beat Liverpool first.
Agbero fc
Even if I don't beat livarpool I have won two cups. Your useless team is not sure of champions league again and you are not winning anything even yuropa. Bilbao will flog you like before and you will insult your average coach. Mark my words.
Nonsense club.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Before he left for the ligue 1, it was completely unknown, now that's he's there, the heat of greatness have been transferred.

MessiEffect

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Belfre he left for the ligue 1, it was completely unknown, now that's he's there, the heat of greatness have been transferred.

MessiEffect
fake picture

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Belfre he left for the ligue 1, it was completely unknown, now that's he's there, the heat of greatness have been transferred.

MessiEffect
This is why messi and ronaldo must retire so this lies will stop.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

This is why messi and ronaldo must retire so this lies will stop.

They still have 2 ballon d'Or between them... So you gotta chill. I still want to watch my GOAT play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Even if I don't beat livarpool I have won two cups. Your useless team is not sure of champions league again and you are not winning anything even yuropa. Bilbao will flog you like before and you will insult your average coach. Mark my words.
Nonsense club.

You are more useless

You have won 2 cup but it’s trophyless Barca that’s always frustrating you and giving you sleepless night, you cry here daily

You are worst than a stupid idiot .

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chelsea and Liverpool seriously entertaining....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
So VAR dey since morning.

So much for best league in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi, Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.