Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618788 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Agreed

This will be the Spanish line up below in a 4-3-3
Unai simon

Azpilicueta Laporte Pau Torres / Garcia Alba

Koke Busquets Pedri

Morata Ferran torres Olmo/sarabia and many others options sha

The only way gavi and pedri might play together is if they have rodri functioning as the DM as he's physical and that looks likely to happen in the future not now, Koke is the one with the most physicality alongside simeone's defensive tactics engrained in him so Enrique would probably use the same combo from the euros, What I want to know if fati would be deployed on the LW or as the striker if he's fit for the WC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
I must admit at first i didn't believe in Xavi, i doubted Xavi..

But i gotta say, "thank you Xavi"

grin grin grin

The way this season started, whoever thought that we could troll Madrid for even a second?.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
tesppidd:

grin grin grin

The way this season started, whoever thought that we could troll Madrid for even a second?.
Alongside Laporta and Alemany bro, I honestly earlier thought we'll have still be fighting for the 4th place spot and booted out of Europa way back when Bayern sealed our UCL fate
Big Kudos to them all

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

The only way gavi and pedri might play together is if they have rodri functioning as the DM as he's physical and that looks likely to happen in the future not now, Koke is the one with the most physicality alongside simeone's defensive tactics engrained in him so Enrique would probably use the same combo from the euros, What I want to know if fati would be deployed on the LW or as the striker if he's fit for the WC

Fati if he is fit sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
MJBOLT:
a month to remember grin

0 trophies to remember

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
tesppidd:

grin grin grin

Trust in #XaviBall. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

exactly bro, the fati conundrum! I've noticed that your reasoning is on a high level cheesy

The million dollar question; how will he be deployed?
Olmo is a fixture in that attack(Enrique values him like mad), and he can only play on the left, leaving 2 spots... fati wouldn't be effective on the right IMO, so I guess it would be olmo on the left, ferran on the right and fati up top. Or Enrique might leave fati on the bench and start morata, who knows...
Fingers crossed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Contagious Line...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Barcelona have made their final offer for Erling Haaland. It totals €190m for the next 5 seasons, plus the activation of his €75m release clause. The player will take the final decision regarding his future in the next few weeks.

— @sport
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2022
She is beautiful and single.
This is why i miss Neymar in Barcelona.
E for dey put am for her body wotowoto cool cool

Neymar please come back grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Contagious Line...

Lol
That's pride in 5 - 2 defeat? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Contagious Line...

Lol
Pride in defeat

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2022
OhBritannia:
She is beautiful and single.
This is why i miss Neymar in Barcelona.
E for dey put am for her body wotowoto cool cool

Neymar please come back grin grin grin
she is single? How did you know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
The roaring lion

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
mostob:
Pride in defeat

grin grin

I day tell you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okay... Barca wants to sign Rudiger.

The summer transfer window is gonna be a busy one for us. I pray we don't make any more mistakes to tamper with our la Masia talents and magicians.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The summer transfer window is gonna be a busy one for us. I pray we don't make any more mistakes to tamper with our la Masia talents and magicians.

what will now happen to araujo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Wetin una see for our club?

You know how many of our players you people have been linked with this year?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
They say make we tell them wetin happen here lol
Our resident barkabots, you say make we tell them ?! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
BlueMann:

Shebi una no get owner again. Let us buy the best from there before others start pouncing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Payporte:

I think it's just speculations and if not, then rotation would be key
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
#XaviBall finally returns on Sunday.

Barça can jump up to second place with a victory against Sevilla.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Barça and Dembélé's agent, Moussa Sissoko, made contact on Tuesday. Ousmane and his camp want to extend. The club will make an offer in a few days. [@gerardromero]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
The women team is winning the ucl again. Lieke Mertens and Oshoala are still injured. We will be unstoppable when they recover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
mostob:

During the ballon d'or award ceremony in France, she dedicated her success to her sister, mother & late father....literally narrated her childhood & family story. I think if she's married , she would have made mention of her husband.

Btw....Neymar is a playboy & a Brazilian superstar. They don't match cox las las na court case & divorce go end the union.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
mostob:
That is what i read on Google, she was in a relationship before but it's like she left the relationship.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

During the ballon d'or award ceremony in France, she dedicated her success to her sister, mother & late father....literally narrated her childhood & family story. I think if she's married , she would have made mention of her husband.

Btw....Neymar is a playboy & a Brazilian superstar. They don't match cox las las na court case & divorce go end the union.
Neymar isn't going to get married to her.
The fact that nermar is a playboy Is the reason why i said if Neymar was still in Barcelona, they would be messing around with each on a low key.
They won't be official like in an official relationship but just messing around in private but the closeness will be visible to staffs and rest footballers.
Even currently there is a female PSG reporter that is very very close to Neymar ( the both of us knows what Neymar is capable of doing) grin
Their relationship is more than just closeness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
BlueMann:

LinkerLona, they are always linked to every available player in the market
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rudiger asked Barça for a meeting after Barcelona's 0-4 win against Real Madrid.

— @gerardromero
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
What a splendid month we had! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Descottes:
exactly bro, the fati conundrum! I've noticed that your reasoning is on a high level cheesy

The million dollar question; how will he be deployed?
Olmo is a fixture in that attack(Enrique values him like mad), and he can only play on the left, leaving 2 spots... fati wouldn't be effective on the right IMO, so I guess it would be olmo on the left, ferran on the right and fati up top. Or Enrique might leave fati on the bench and start morata, who knows...
Fingers crossed.
Yes you're right fati cant really play on the right cause his left foot would prevent him from cutting in from the right wing to come in and cause havoc frequently, If he comes back and maintains his scoring prowess, I believe he'll be tried as the main forward or given a free role from the LW especially if morata continues goofing, I think olmo would keep on coming from the bench, All depends on who's fit and available for the WC sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Payporte:

I dont really think we need him, Him coming means araujo would probably be sold which might backfire except he's going for a very high fee and i dont think laporta will meet his high salary demands, I think vardrid dey chase am, Let him go there, They need him more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.