Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,532 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4646927 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
FergieRaww:

But ehn come?! have i in anyway hidden that i admire the club? Lol cheesy

I even wished them well after they managed to win us last year in the semis (which barka hasn't tasted in a long while btw) and they went ahead to win Man City which i also enjoyed

So your agenda can't agendate here bros lmao grin
Nigga keep quiet and shut tha fork up.
grin grin
You have been exposed already as a club prostitute grin grin
You were a Chelsea fan in 2016 but ran Madrid in 2018 because chelsea went out of the champions league grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please go and hide your face in shame grin grin
I don't talk to people that started supporting their club in 2018 grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
FergieRaww:

Too much essay again lol grin grin grin

Yes i'm not a Real Madrid fan cause before 2016 i don't have a life outside Nairaland grin grin cheesy

But don't shy away from the pictures below, it's not your Famous 'I win Real Madrid trophy you got' grin grin grin grin
Abeg keep quiet.
Fergieraww the club prostitute.
No wonder there is raw in your moniker grin i am sure you are a male prostitute in real life and they fucckk you raw in your ass grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
FergieRaww:
Britannia sometimes they use your head and avoid much shalaye

As barkabots supports Man City, what should we say about you all

If there was a Man City thread here on NL, i'm 100% sure all of una go dey give match stats and advice on that thread so use your head (it's not sitting on top your neck for fancy)
why are you crying? grin grin grin grin
Why is your conscience judging you? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
FergieRaww:
Britannia sometimes they use your head and avoid much shalaye

As barkabots supports Man City, what should we say about you all

If there was a Man City thread here on NL, i'm 100% sure all of una go dey give match stats and advice on that thread so use your head (it's not sitting on top of your neck for fancy)

So the constant use of "we" here doesn't tell us that you were a Chelsea fan back then in 2016.?

Lol. I've always said it that most of you Madrid fans are just there as figureheads and disdain for Messi because of what hes done to your respective PL clubs. Then again, the UCL peat really made you want to join a winning team.

Now, breeze iyaf blow and fowl bumbum iyaf show and you are coming here to make nonsensical statements.

One down, more plastic fans to show.

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
Abeg keep quiet.
No wonder there is raw in your moniker grin i am sure you are a male prostitute in real life and they fucckk you raw in your ass grin grin grin

This hit hard!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
why are you crying? grin grin grin grin
Why is your conscience judging you? grin grin

Club BROSTITUTE, you mean.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

So the constant use of "we" here doesn't tell us that you were a Chelsea fan back then in 2016.?

Lol. I've always said it that most of you Madrid fans are just there as figureheads and disdain for Messi because of what hes done to your respective PL clubs. Then again, the UCL peat really made you want to join a winning team.

Now, breeze iyaf blow and fowl bumbum iyaf show and you are coming here to make nonsensical statements.

One down, more plastic fans to show.

K

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:

Says the guy with hairy balls with the moniker britannia lol grin grin

Some jokes writes itself cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
FergieRaww:

Says the guy with hairy balls with the moniker britannia lol grin grin

Some jokes writes itself cheesy
Lmao go school you nor gree go grin grin
Ain't male balls supposed to be hairy?
Is there any male human on earth that do not naturally have hairy balls?
Abeg which man gives himself fergieRaww? grin
Tell me what's raw in a man's body?
Is this your way of telling us how men have raw sex with you using your ass grin grin
Common man!!! Get out of this thread, we don't entertain that here.
Even your name looks like that of a girl grin
Fergie which means ofegor grin i am sure bobriski is your role model. grin
Like i said before, i don't talk to club prostitute grin
I talk to people that has been supporting their club for more than 15 years.
You start supporting Madrid during their glory days and left Chelsea during their trying times.

People in this thread are not even supposed to talk to you. Over here we don't talk to club prostitute. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:

Abeg which man gives himself fergieRaww?

See wailing lol

All these shalaye from a fagg0t that's gender confused lmao grin grin grin chaibritannia cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
Abeg keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
OhBritannia:
This man see the way trolling has turned you into a fool.
Who is mbappe to Barcelona?
Apart from the world cup that France won when they played Croatia in a controversial final.
If not for the own goal Croatia scored and the controversial penalty, i believe France would not have won Croatia.
They were given two free goal in the final and apart from that mpappe wasn't the man of the match, it was griezeman who was the man of the match between France and Croatia.
Overall golden booth was given to Kane.
Golden ball was won by modrich.
Silver ball was won by Hazzard.
Bronze ball was won by Griezeman.

Where was mpappe? He was only given the Best young player because France won the world cup.
In the semi finals, It was umtiti that got them to the finals against Belgium.
In the quarter final it was griezeman and varrane that scored.
He only scored against Argentina who had one of the weakest defense in the world cup.
Do you think they would have won England had it been England won Croatia in the semi finals?
The overall best players for France in the world cup was griezeman and Pogba.

Mpappe is good no doubt but he is over hyped.
How will you be trolling Barcelona with mpabbe? A club that have housed Rivaldo, maradona, Ronaldo of Brazil, Ronaldinho, Thierry Henry, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Xavi, iniesta, Lionel Messi, Guadiola, Mascharano, Luiz Suarez ETC.

Omor you must be mad for such disrespect.
Mpabbe isn't even greater than the left shoe of Luis Suarez.

Na GOD go punish you i swear, i blame people in this thread given you attention.
Mpabbe has not even played half of the football Neymar has played. Mpabbe isn't even reach half the level of Neymar in life.
Maybe you need to go do your research about Neymar right from when he was in Santos in Brazil. Then you will see how mpabbe is overrated including Halland.
In Barcelona nobody gives a fork about mpabbe, how many times have you seen the Fans of Barcelona sang about mpabbe?
It was the fans of Madrid who were singing the name of mpabbe has Barcelona were raping you guys 4 goals to nothing just two weeks ago.

Mpabbe is regarded as the savior in real Madrid but in Barcelona nobody cares about him or Halland.
Are you even mad, do you know who pedro is?
Has mpabbe played half of the ball In his entire career that Pedro has played?
I am even sure Ansu fati might first mpabbe win a balloon D or and fifa award.
Mpabbe might not even win it in his career.
This was how you guys hyped Hazzard now where is he today?

Even if France wins a world cup tomorrow be rest assured that benzema is going to win the balloon D or and fifa awards. Even griezeman has a better chance than mpappe.

Mpabbe is nothing, absolutely nothing when it comes to Barcelona, he is an ant and Barcelona is the elephant.

Go and worship him in Madrid.
[/s]

This picture I posted gave you so much trauma, you had to reply me at 2:55 am

Lol while I was sleeping comfortably you were in pains trying to reply my post lmfao grin grin

Mbappe will choke all you barka pans next season like he did last year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
Exactly, for someone that did nothing just dribbling and running.
They have even forgotten how Bayern Munich held him down during the champions league final.
Someone that plays football for himself, mbappe isn't a team player, he isn't going to fit in with our way and culture of football.

But I remember how he held barka down last year by scoring a hatrick at the camp nou

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Happy April Fool’s day to all barka fans that did this edit, and also to those who thought mbappe would sign for Barka.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
FergieRaww:

See wailing lol

All these shalaye from a fagg0t that's gender confused lmao grin grin grin chaibritannia cheesy

Bro no dey reply these people, they want to drag you to their gutter level and beat you with experience...

Leave the matter

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Real Madrid fan talking about gutter-level

Irony of life cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Argentina has officially qualified for the round of 16 in the 2022 world cup.
cheesy cool cool cool cool first official team to qualify even before the competition start cool cool

Messi, Messi, Messi , Messi.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Expert17:
Real Madrid fan talking about gutter-level

Irony of life cheesy

Use your brain if you have 1 bro, who was the first to take the dirty route between those 2?
When football talks don't favour you guys the next thing is to go low...gutter

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
pu7pl3:

Use your brain if you have 1 bro, who was the first to take the dirty route between those 2?

Your thread (Real Madrid) houses the most useless people/clowns on Sports Section.

Deal with it bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Expert17:

Your thread (Real Madrid) houses the most useless people/clowns on Sports Section.

Deal with it bro.

Cos you're the authority on uselessness na

Shift please

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nice draw!

Good group for ARGENTINA. I wish them best of luck

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Expert17:

Deal with it bro.

Man. U and their problems plus Messi two league goals done fry this one brain sha!

How to identify a Dunce...
first they'll leave the matter at hand (Football) and start capping shitt, going personal to win a battle all made up in their head

Do you know anyone from Real Madrid thread personally?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lmao coming from a plastic Madrid fan and an Ashawo fan grin grin
You that started supporting Madrid Just 4 years ago grin grin
I don't even see you as a fan of Madrid, i see you as a club prostitute.
Your only support for Madrid was because of the UEFA champions league they won in 2016 to 2018.
Before then as at 2016 you were a Chelsea fan grin grin but because chelsea slipped out of the champions league spot and went to the UEFA cup. A plastic fan like you left Chelsea and ran to real Madrid because of trophies in 2018 grin grin grin ashawo fan like you.
Betrayal of chelsea. Bro you are no real fan of Madrid, you are a glory hunter grin grin grin
Ashawo fan, plastic fan, grin grin grin
When men are talking please keep quiet grin grin grin because real fan stayed through hard times and down times with their clubs.
People who have been with their clubs for almost 20 years now are talking please keep quiet and go and sit down.
Chelsea went out of the UEFA champions league and you ran to Madrid grin grin

It is the same Chelsea that knocked you out last year and will still knock you out again this year grin grin grin more tears for a plastic fan like you grin grin

Below are screenshot to prove you are a club prostitute!!. grin grin
Eweeeeeeeh shocked
Mr. Brittania More receipts abeg

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Nice draw!

Any group of death?

Group G??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
cheesy cool cool cool cool first official team to qualify even before the competition start cool cool

grin

Relax geee

Poland and Mexico are tricky fixtures..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
let's not celebrate yet o,they should be able to dog walk Saudi Arabia but Mexico will be tough not too sure about Poland.

E be like say Argentina and Mexico even get friendly before the world cup sef

OhBritannia:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
pu7pl3:

Just now now already 6 likes?? sad angry

How many alt accounts do you run?

And your post no even make sense like that. cool

Is there some herd mentality amongst you Madridiots that you feel obliged to like each other comments quickly even if it totally meaningless like this one?

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Is there some herd mentality amongst you Madridiots that you feel obliged to like each other comments quickly even if it totally meaningless like this one?

Bro, you get cheesy

Real Clowns

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Argentina should do this easy!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Nice draw!

Argentina should top this group with at least 6 pnts, Their fixture with poland especially should be very interesting wink, But im looking forward more to spain/germany to see who will top the group, Both teams are looking dangerous day by day plus their adherence to high lines, I hope fati would be there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Another day to cry about “likes” lol

Send an email to Seun or lala so they’ll carry out proper investigation. slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
pu7pl3:

You've always been that guy with so much bloated ego but little sense after all.

A simple statement was made, yet you decided to support another fraud as you always have because you guys support Madrid. I won't be surprised that you'd easily pass on as one anyway

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.