Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4641702 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (6218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Argentina should top this group with at least 6 pnts, Their fixture with poland especially should be very interesting wink, But im looiking forward more to spain/germany to see who will top the group
ESP vs GER will be very tactical, very interesting.

Enrique vs Hansi Flick!

But I rate ESP more especially of Fati would be leading the attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
If Argentina top their group and France finish second in their own group,will these 2 teams meet in the R of 16?? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
MJBOLT:
let's not celebrate yet o,they should be able to dog walk Saudi Arabia but Mexico will be tough not too sure about Poland.

E be like say Argentina and Mexico even get friendly before the world cup sef

Mexico is a walk over.
The last time they met it was 4 goals to zero.
Go and check their head to head.
Though it's the world cup but Mexico will collect, even Poland will collect.
With this Rugged and stubborn Argentina defenders, Poland has no chance at all.
Argentina is the clear favourites.
Infact this group stage will give Lionel Messi the opportunity to score goals In contention for the Golden shoe.
No country in that group can stop this hungry and angry lions called Argentina.
These players if you check their games recently, they are angry lions waiting for whom to devour in the world cup.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

Relax geee

Poland and Mexico are tricky fixtures..
Believe me Poland and mexico are walk overs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
MJBOLT:
If Argentina top their group and France finish second in their own group,will these 2 teams meet in the R of 16?? undecided
Yes. If ARG win group then they won't escape either FRA or DEN.

If you want to be a champion, you have to beat the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
MJBOLT:
Yes they will but it's impossible for France not to top their group but nevertheless, even if France eventually comes second, Argentina will not lose to France in a world cup match back to back, it is impossible. It won't happen.
Remember how they played Brazil in Copa America final after losing to Brazil in the semi finals in the previous competition.
The Argentina i know won't lose to a team twice back to back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yes they will but it's impossible for France not to top their group but nevertheless, even if France eventually comes second, Argentina will not lose to France in a world cup match back to back, it is impossible. It won't happen.
Remember how they played Brazil in Copa America final after losing to Brazil in the semi finals in the previous competition.
The ARG team in 2018 was a team in disarray.

Not this time around.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
@FabrizioRomano
: "Barcelona have done a sensational job with the signing of free agents. It's not easy, this isn't FIFA [videogame], it's real life."

And we'll still gunning for more cool, Alemany is surreal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
I hope you know the french team has also improved from 2018 and this time benzema is back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
The ARG team in 2018 was a team in disarray.

Not this time around.
Exactly!!! This Argentina team on current form is one of the best in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I hope you know the french team has also improved from 2018 and this time benzema is back
Not much improvement apart from benzema.
Most of the players are in decline except maybe mpappe and benzema.
The rest players are now shadows of themselves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
OhBritannia:
Not much improvement apart from benzema.
Most of the players are in decline except maybe mpappe and benzema.
The rest players are now shadows of themselves.
Gk role they have a good mike maignan who will rival lloris for the no.1 role in the next few months, Defensive wise New blood like kounde, Todibo, Upamecano and theo hernandez are in contention, In midfield theres Aoaur, A deadly nabil fekir, camavinga, tchouameni, blas added to the normal colussuses like kante, pogba and co, Then in front its even more deadly, One of Dembele, Coman, Saint maximim, Moussa Diaby (Please check out that leverkusen lad) Griezmann and miscellaneous wouold partner benzema and mbappe
We all want messi to win but let's not underrate other teams

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lewandowski’s agent is in constant contact with Barça and PSG to offer his client.

@cfbayern

I dont know about you guys but i dont think moving for lewandowski would be a good idea that's if its even true sha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Gk role they have a good mike maignan who will rival lloris for the no.1 role in the next few months, Defensive wise New blood like kounde, Todibo, Upamecano and theo hernandez are in contention, In midfield theres Aoaur, A deadly nabil fekir, camavinga, tchouameni, blas added to the normal colussuses like kante, pogba and co, Then in front its even more deadly, One of Dembele, Coman, Saint maximim, Moussa Diaby (Please check out that leverkusen lad) Griezmann and miscellaneous wouold partner benzema and mbappe
We all want messi to win but let's not underrate other teams
they also have nkuku the Leipzig forward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Lewandowski’s agent is in constant contact with Barça and PSG to offer his client.

@cfbayern

I dont know about you guys but i dont think moving for lewandowski would be a good idea that's if its even true sha

Deadly yes, with great touches but he's just gonna be another short term solution.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Payporte:

they also have nkuku the Leipzig forward
Aha, shey you too don see am, No giant should be underrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Deadly yes, with great touches but he's just gonna be another short term solution.
His age plus the fact that bayern will still ask for a large fee for him could backfire for us, I rather they persist with auba for another year if no younger striker is found

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Don't forget the competition is in November- December. A whole 7 month away. Alot can still happen between now and then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Aha, shey you too don see am, No giant should be underrated
ya.them get very good squad depth.
they have replacement for each position just like the Brazilian team
Any can happen in this year world cup
Lots of good teams out there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
No be to day run run

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You've always been that guy with so much bloated ego but little sense after all.

A simple statement was made, yet you decided to support another fraud as you always have because you guys support Madrid. I won't be surprised that you'd easily pass on as one anyway
jpmoriarti:
Just now now already 6 likes?? sad angry

How many alt accounts do you run?

And your post no even make sense like that. cool

Is there some herd mentality amongst you Madridiots that you feel obliged to like each other comments quickly even if it totally meaningless like this one?

Gutter

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Madrid dogs just love this thread cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

Gutter

That boy legit dey cry over likes here grin grin grin
Not sure they have a life outside Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Just now now already 6 likes?? sad angry

How many alt accounts do you run?

And your post no even make sense like that. cool

Is there some herd mentality amongst you Madridiots that you feel obliged to like each other comments quickly even if it totally meaningless like this one?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Neimar:
Madrid dogs just love this thread cheesy

Whey won’t they love this thread ,when this thread is the only thread that make them feel alive

Useless set of pigs grin

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

@cfbayern

Not a wise move, Lewa gonna be 34years in August. Better to invest in a letal young striker or we kuku manage Aubameyang. Barca is not a dumping ground.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Don't forget the competition is in November- December. A whole 7 month away. Alot can still happen between now and then.
Sure chief, but that french team has a lot of quality in depth alongside some of the other european heavyweights so out of form players or injured ones can be easily replaced, Argentina or spain for me sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Turkish Airlines could become the new FC Barcelona sleeve sponsor. [md]
Brokelona + Europalona busy making moves while jesters keep on running out of trolling points day by day

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
HT: Barça Femení 0-1 Villarreal.
FT: Barça Femení 6-1 Villarreal.

MADNESS

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:
HT: Barça Femení 0-1 Villarreal.
FT: Barça Femení 6-1 Villarreal.

MADNESS

I swear that team mhad.

I just dey receive goal notifications I dey shock. 1-1, 2-1, 3-1 all the way to 6. Just in 45 mins. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (6218) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano, Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.