Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4641046 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
How many more penalties are they going to give Real Madrid against Celta today? 3 questionable penalties to divers and the referee buying all of them.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Investorozay: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dem Don start
Free penalties to madrid till season ends
They could have easily lost this game

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Investorozay: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
abduleez1:

I swear that team mhad.

I just dey receive goal notifications I dey shock. 1-1, 2-1, 3-1 all the way to 6. Just in 45 mins. grin

wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
UEFADrid for a reason grin

jpmoriarti:
How many more penalties are they going to give Real Madrid against Celta today? 3 questionable penalties to divers and the referee buying all of them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Investorozay:
Dem Don start
jpmoriarti:

MJBOLT:
UEFADrid for a reason grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Investorozay:
Dem Don start

Na today una know those people ?

It’s normal nao

Even Ramos stat padded with pk then grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
We should be at peace with the fact that Madrid won't drop points anymore till season ends. We Know that since time immemorial.
Pique had always been right when he said the only way to win the league is if we go top and win more games cos its us against powers that be.

We should be content with 2nd and build on that next season.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pressure is on again.

ATM wins 4 - 1 tonight against Alaves to dispatche us temporarily from the 3rd position. But a win for us tomorrow, takes us to 2nd position with game in hand.

#XaviBall to the rescue. wink

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Watching some clips on Twitter and I can't but wonder what would have become of Fati if he wasn't injured. That boy is indeed a world-beater.

https://twitter.com/BarcaSpaces/status/1509495573967163393?t=F7ad0sXmoflhDg4ogdn6Jw&s=19

https://twitter.com/TorresMat19/status/1510276097434431490?t=vhAymS5J3uSQ4fRsKmW_fw&s=19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na today una know those people ?

It’s normal nao

Even Ramos stat padded with pk then grin

It's terrible though, imagine giving a penalty to Madrid for a foul on the Celta defender, what's VAR for?? Why are Madrid so afraid to compete fairly?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2022
What do you expect? When laliga president is a bonafide madrididiot.

NONSENSE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2022
ThierryJay:

It's terrible though, imagine giving a penalty to Madrid for a foul on the Celta defender, what's VAR for?? Why are Madrid so afraid to compete fairly?

But madrid have already won the league ,so I don’t understand why they still have to cheat ,they Kuku can’t try that nonsense against Barca

Topping with huge points but still afraid to compete,no wonder their fans can’t do without Barca even when they are having a better season than Barcelona

If not for that 4-0 humiliation i am sure the Celta Vigo game might be a fair one cheesy

Inferiority complex is real grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Nolito: "Celta Vigo were absolutely disrespected today."

Iago Aspas: "The only thing missing was for the referee to take one of the penalties he gave them himself."

Fran Beltrán: "We have VAR right there in front of our eyes… and we don't use it."

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Pique too get mouth sha:

"I've had as much money as Espanyol's entire budget for a while now."

"I like going to Espanyol's ground more than Real Madrid's, so I was happy when Espanyol got promoted because I get to go and play there."

"I like going on to the pitch, being whistled at, then you laugh and they get even more pissed off, there's nothing like that in the world, I'd say it's better than sex! "

"I enjoy it a lot more than against Real Madrid. It's a pent-up anger, a resentment for years. The fans at Real Madrid are posher and they're do-gooders"

He's right about the last point though: the madribugs here dont even know how to troll - all do-gooders grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2022
This Barjuan guy should be sacked already, please.

Just imagine the nonsense he's making our B- team play despite the level of talent in that team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Nolito: "Celta Vigo were absolutely disrespected today."

Iago Aspas: "The only thing missing was for the referee to take one of the penalties he gave them himself."

Fran Beltrán: "We have VAR right there in front of our eyes… and we don't use it."

I went back to see the game's last penalty and honestly... I can't but say Tebas is flaunting his influence as a Madridsta. That last penalty was just tooooo dubious. Kai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
ThierryJay:

Throwback to wen barka got this ridiculous penalty lmao

https://twitter.com/kwakutu2/status/1510559465950564357?s=21

Keep crying grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
ThierryJay:
Pique too get mouth sha:

"I've had as much money as Espanyol's entire budget for a while now."

But Barka:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tonight’s match at the Camp Nou is SOLD OUT! grin

What a week it’s been for the club.

Amazing support!! smiley wink

Everyone wants to see #XaviBall in flesh

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
❗| The Camp Nou is sold out for tonight's match & is also expected to be full against Frankfurt - if it happens, FC Barcelona will have record highest attendance in a Europa League match, currently held by Tottenham with 80,465 fans at the Wembley Stadium in 2017.

#XaviBall
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Devvy4:

Throwback to wen barka got this ridiculous penalty lmao

https://twitter.com/kwakutu2/status/1510559465950564357?s=21

Keep crying grin

Notice how they strategically avoided your post ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
FirstbornWds:
This Barjuan guy should be sacked already, please.

Just imagine the nonsense he's making our B- team play despite the level of talent in that team.
Well, they ended up winning the game 2 -1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bacteria8:

Notice how they strategically avoided your post ? grin
Nonsense!

Pre VAR era.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Well, they ended up winning the game 2 -1

You should have seen the nonsense they played
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You should have seen the nonsense they played
I was thinking the club was going to sack that guy but he's managed to cling on to the job. I don't know if he's the right person to teach those boys the #XaviBall pattern. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Devvy4:

But Barka:

Very lame point, do-gooder grin

Rest bro, cos you can never reach.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I was thinking the club was going to sack that guy but he's managed to cling on to the job. I don't know if he's the right person to teach those boys the #XaviBall pattern. angry

Not in his life. That man has the same capacity as Koeman.

Always relying on individual brilliance to win a match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Barca for the win tonight

Força Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Nonsense!

Pre VAR era.

Werey tun so oyinbo,say na strategically, mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shots fired!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Shots fired!!!

Ororororo ...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wins already this weekend for Real Madrid, Atlético and Betis. Important game for Barça tonight!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.