Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612886 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
abduleez1:

Same here, I need reviews for individual players in the Spanish team. I haven't been able to see many UNL games with Barca players.
Awesome01:
From the matches already played in the Nations League, which of our(Barca) players in the competition are performing well and which are below standards?

I've not been able to see much, but there have been reports that Gavi and Eric Garcia were excellent for Spain, what about others?

Barca players have been excellent for the national team except for Ferran and Braithwaite.

Gavi, I'm sure you've seen enough in the media showering him with praises and all. He's been excellent, driving forward and leading productive attacks.

Eric hasn't played many minutes but the times he's been called on, he has delivered massively.

Ferran has been a shadow and is really becoming a kinda liability except in the last game when he gave an assist.

Depay and Jong have been excellent for the Dutch team. FDJ seem to prefer to thrive as a DM that drives balls forward with runs and not the Busi kinda that can playmake with one touch. For a team like Barca that plays with wingers, I'm not sure how he can fit with that style as a single pivot since that'd be leaving too much space in case of counter. But Netherland has Blind and that one is almost a defender even though he functions as a dm, too. Depay is showing traits of someone who'd rather play as a second striker than a main one or a winger.

Busquest is like fine wine for Spain. He manages the tempo well and sure dictate plays better than even Rodri. Alba.. Well, we know his capacity.

For Martin, I think he knows his time is done cos he's the least ranked forward even in Denmark. Might do some flicks and pass but that's where it ends. Nothing productive and of course, has been barren in front of goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timay1: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
ghettokid1:
Gavi and Eric have performed excellently very well for Spain, I feel happy watching them.... but Torres have performed below standard, it pains me alot to watch him, considering the amount we paid for him.

Guardiola just used you guys to free up space in his squad so as to bring in Halaand grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can Torres be sold? Even though he is relatively new at the club?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Awesome01:
Can Torres be sold? Even though he is relatively new at the club?
we've not even finished paying for him. grin

we are fvcked

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
timay1:

Guardiola just used you guys to free up space in his squad so as to bring in Halaand grin
I swear.... that guy na waste of time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
timay1:

They are also letting Jesus and sterling go

Na normal thing ,player go player come

And don’t forget Eric García rejected a man city new contract then

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
These 2 kids always making me smile .

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bayern dey craze oooh grin
These ones are looking for who to help them fund mane's deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timay1: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They are also letting Jesus and sterling go

Na normal thing ,player go player come

And don’t forget Eric García rejected a man city new contract then

Eric Garcia was the only player that pep really wanted to stay. I wonder who was advicing the guy then. If it was about game time, it will come eventually. I mean look at foden then and now. He's now become a very important tool with Guardiola. Eric f*cked up.

Tbf to him sha, he never envisaged Barca getting this worse

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
timay1:

Eric Garcia was the only player that pep really wanted to stay. I wonder who was advicing the guy then. If it was about game time, it will come eventually. I mean look at foden then and now. He's now become a very important tool with Guardiola. Eric f*cked up.

For me Garcia is a great passer of the ball and a very meagre defender as well. Like Alaba, great at passing but defending can bring tears to your eyes sometimes.
However, Garcia was still at Man City when Ake and Dias were bought, says a lot. Guardiola didn't believe in him a lot.
And what's the meaning of tbf? I thought the abbreviation was tbh or tbfh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timay1: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
IKON360:

For me Garcia is a great passer of the ball and a very meagre defender as well. Like Alaba, great at passing but defending can bring tears to your eyes sometimes.
However, Garcia was still at Man City when Ake and Dias were bought, says a lot. Guardiola didn't believe in him a lot.
And what's the meaning of tbf? I thought the abbreviation was tbh or tbfh?

Guardiola didn't believe in him yet, he fought tooth and nail to convince him to sign a new contract? Come on bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
timay1:

Guardiola didn't believe in him yet, he fought tooth and nail to convince him to sign a new contract? Come on bro.

Fought tooth and nail and still signed two new CBs? The meaning of fighting tooth and nail has somehow changed.
You see how PSG fought to keep Mbappe, they didn't sign any replacement, you see how Bayern are fighting to keep Lewandoski, you see how Liverpool are "fighting" to keep Mane? They have signed Nunez...
Garcia was still at Man City and Ake and Dias were bought for a combined over 100m

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
timay1:

Dude want regular game time ,don’t blame him jare ,but mehn dude is good with the ball on his feet and pep loves that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dude want regular game time ,don’t blame him jare ,but mehn dude is good with the ball on his feet and pep loves that

Good with the ball? Nicely put. Can we now say that playing him in a more advanced position like double pivot DM with someone like FdJ could work?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Awesome01:

Good with the ball? Nicely put. Can we now say that playing him in a more advanced position like double pivot DM with someone like FdJ could work?
It won't work.
Besides, how many times has Xavi played double pivot since he started coaching Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Katcall: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Barca fans guess the player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Katcall:

Edgar Davis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Katcall:

Edgar Davis.

Even without those goggles on, he's still recognizable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Katcall:
Goggles man cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2022
This is how FCB's wage structure should look like
De Jong- 180k Aubameyang- 180 Depay-170 Ferran- 120 Busquets- 140 Alba- 140 pique- 100 Araujo- 150 Pedri- 95 Gavi- 80 MATS- 120
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Farewell Marcelo... You'd always be in our heart!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
MasonKendall:
This is how FCB's wage structure should look like

De Jong- 180k
Aubameyang- 180
Depay-170
Ferran- 120
Busquets- 140
Alba- 140
pique- 100
Araujo- 150
Pedri- 95
Gavi- 80
MATS- 120

Una day disrespect Busi too much sha. Imagine asking the gaffer to take a 140k/week, bar reduction.. Just 20k above terrain and even below Depay..

Nah.. It's insulting!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Una day disrespect Busi too much sha. Imagine asking the gaffer to take a 140k/week, bar reduction.. Just 20k above terrain and even below Depay..

Nah.. It's insulting!!
Nah it's simple maths. Value is not as high as before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
MasonKendall:
Nah it's simple maths. Value is not as high as before.

Shouldn't amount to that astute disrespect, still.

Man has given his all, well above any name there except for Pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

So, he should be paid more because of his past exploits?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
So, he should be paid more because of his past exploits?

Not much. But surely shouldn't be 140k. It kinda speaks badly for those who'd be looking to devote themselves to the club for a longer period.

Not break the bank, but at least.. Give something reasonable, except for wage cut reasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

This is what makes Madrid successful. They don't care about your legendary status. Money first before your legendary status.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:
He is better than all the rubbish defenders that played for your dead club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
MasonKendall:
This is what makes Madrid successful. They don't care about your legendary status. Money first before your legendary status.

And who are the highest paid in the same Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Scenes when the delegate socios vote "NO" against operating the proposed economic levers on Thursday cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:
grin
Bants aside, mehn that dude achieved no be small, That him connection with Pendu na die, Def one of the best LBs in history
Hopefully we'll win at least one trophy to use to send forth busquets next season when his contract expires
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

And who are the highest paid in the same Madrid?
Bale, Hazard and Alaba are the top3 earners I believe. I'm using Sergio Ramos as a case study.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.