Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591535 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin
Bants aside, mehn that dude achieved no be small, That him connection with Pendu na die, Def one of the best LBs in history
Hopefully we'll win at least one trophy to use to send forth busquets next season when his contract expires
I want the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin
Bants aside, mehn that dude achieved no be small, That him connection with Pendu na die, Def one of the best LBs in history
Hopefully we'll win at least one trophy to use to send forth busquets next season when his contract expires

Marcelo issa gem, even tho he's a rival... I have massive respect for the man.

And a big Amen to that prayer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
See how Pep Moneyola destroyed England team... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Jokerman:
See how Pep Moneyola destroyed England team... grin

This is just like how women blame men for the adverse side effects of butt lift surgery
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pablo has been unveiled.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Paolo has been unveiled.
Another flop signing.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payport: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol tebas

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Paolo has been unveiled.

And who is this Paolo Abeg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Awesome01:

And who is this Paolo Abeg?
Another flop signing.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Payport:
Lol tebas
Lol, E even drag City join grin, Like as if Uefa will even listen sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
abduleez1:
wink
Hmmm, Still not convinced till I see xavi is not intent on making another seasonal series of Amigos FC
Dani can come back to be a part of our coaching crew but he's too old to help us compete through another competitive season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Hmmm, Still not convinced till I see xavi is not intent on making another seasonal series of Amigos FC
Dani can come back to be a part of our coaching crew but he's too old to help us compete through another competitive season

Me too. I no believe all those stuff wey Xavi dey talk for press. The rumors about Pique not in his plans no move me one bit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Another angle... grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
They should not have renewed Roberto contract according to some people

Alves is leaving ,maybe we would have been left with only dest

Funny people

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
abduleez1:
Another angle... grin
But truly dem Socios fit go f up tomorrow, None of us wants this selling of assets and media rights as it takes chunks off our future revenue but we gat no choice atm especially seeing how other teams are faring in contrast to us
I don't know why I'm suspecting Bartomumu's behind that group
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

But truly dem Socios fit go f up tomorrow, None of us wants this selling of assets and media rights as it takes chunks off our future revenue but we gat no choice atm especially seeing how other teams are faring in contrast to us
I don't know why I'm suspecting Bartomumu's behind that group

Well I don't know about Barto's involvement but I wouldy out it past him. Although, on Twitter I saw some cules skepticism about the deal and some complaining of not knowing anything about the 'actual' details of the deal asides from the amount involved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
So na Kounde dem wan shell out that sum for with additional player.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
abduleez1:
So na Kounde dem wan shell out that sum for with additional player.
I don't believe it even with the possible activation of the economic levers
Prob the media trying to gas us up, Lets see though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
abduleez1:

Well I don't know about Barto's involvement but I wouldy out it past him. Although, on Twitter I saw some cules skepticism about the deal and some complaining of not knowing anything about the 'actual' details of the deal asides from the amount involved.
Tbh one can't really trust Laporta, Forget all these we are broke stories, That deal might be far worth more or just more money to be added to the revenue we got this past season from camp nou and the highest earners being let off, Why will a team that is really broke decide to sell coutinho for just 20m (forget the wages) or offer dembele lesser than his past salary, Well all is to our advantage sha, I feel he is planning something serious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Tbh one can't really trust Laporta, Forget all these we are broke stories, That deal might be far worth more or just more money to be added to the revenue we got this past season from camp nou and the highest earners being let off, Why will a team that is really broke decide to sell coutinho for just 20m (forget the wages) or offer dembele lesser than his past salary, Well all is to our advantage sha, I feel he is planning something serious
The opinion of one of my guys is that Barca isn't actually that broke but we have exceeded out salary limits. It's one thing to have money, you can buy players unfortunately even with your money, you are not to pass a particular salary limit. Maybe that's the situation Barca find themselves in. Maybe that's why we didn't go for Haaland and instead went for Auba and other forwards that can willingly accept lower wages in the short term and get higher wages in the future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why exactly does la Liga have wage limit in the first place? No other league has the nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:03am On Jun 16, 2022
IKON360:

The opinion of one of my guys is that Barca isn't actually that broke but we have exceeded out salary limits. It's one thing to have money, you can buy players unfortunately even with your money, you are not to pass a particular salary limit. Maybe that's the situation Barca find themselves in. Maybe that's why we didn't go for Haaland and instead went for Auba and other forwards that can willingly accept lower wages in the short term and get higher wages in the future.
Yup our pressing problem rn is the wagebill, let's see it will be cleared so we'll operate normally in the transfer market, It's all left for the Socios not to fúck everything up with their votes as it was recorded some even voted against Espai Barca grin, Let's wait and see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Braithwaite: "I've played more in these four games with the Denmark national team than in the whole season at Barça..."

That's why you are the GOAT na, Lord Braithwinho cool
Shebi you don't want to go, You never see anything

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yea. Barca ain't really broke. If we truly are broke, JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs won't be stupid enough to keep lending us money in billions of dollars. We are the highest Revenue generating club as well as the most valuable club in the world. The only club to generate €1bn revenue. So, with time eventually we'll get through our economic woes. The main problem is our salary limit cos Barca uses like over €700mn if generated funds for salaries. That's the problem.

Even Tebas himself had said it in January that Barca ain't as broke as Laporta make it to seem. Barca added some loses and amortization on players like Dembele, Coutinho and the rest (money they're supposed to earn for the year was added even tho they haven't gotten to that time) to the tune of €76mn. Not all of those money will be used as I hear we might actually have a savings of at least €40mn of unused funds from that budgeting.

Remember when Tebas was saying Laporta inflated the total loses so as to report a profit the following year, which is this upcoming season. I think this is what he meant.

Even PSG is running at a loss. With about €700mn in debt. About €200mn above their revenue. If UEFA really wanted to follow FFP to the letter, they'd be in far more shït than us.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
omo gavi neva sign him extention. e b like say dem dey call big money 4 laporta.

la masia knws hw to produce midfielders....if he don't want to accept to b on similar contracts like araujo, pedri...make dem sell him.

since last year dem dey drag dis talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Manure na stewpid club.

They seriously think Barca will sanction the sell of FDJ 4 a fee of 60m? clowns...

win-win 4 me.... nice time to troll ronaldo fanboys. top four dem no go see.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
omo gavi neva sign him extention. e b like say dem dey call big money 4 laporta.

la masia knws hw to produce midfielders....if he don't want to accept to b on similar contracts like araujo, pedri...make dem sell him.

since last year dem dey drag dis talk.
It's like he has finally signed the contract though it's really vexing how a 17 yr old will be swayed by his agent to ask for more cash at this stage of his career. Well tbf to them they used other clubs interest in the boy to work things out in their favour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
If those Socios do anyhow, make them rig that thing
No time angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

It's like he has finally signed the contract though it's really vexing how a 17 yr old will be swayed by his agent to ask for more cash at this stage of his career. Well tbf to them they used other clubs interest in the boy to work things out in their favour.

i wonder hw much he go ask in d next 4yrs, he go dey 21yrs....probably mbappe level salary!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Today Most barça fans especially Asians made me realize there is stanning and there is stanning
These guys are freakin crowdfunding for barça during the live stream no matter how little or laughable it may seem in the eyes of haters
While our "locals" are selling their tickets to Frankfurt fans, the overseas contingent are jokingly still wishing for the club to do well despite our numerous humiliations and sad nights, Im def gonna contribute if something like this springs up again no matter how useless the naira conversion rate is

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
i swear especially d indians. people donating 50 euros 4 kounde & lewa ,good stuff.

seeing laporta delivering his speech, taking direct shot at tebas. barca is a democracy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.