Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575668 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Xavi's preferred lineup next season:

Ter Stegen; Azpilicueta, Araujo, Kounde, Alonso; Busquets, Pedri, Bernardo Silva; Raphinha, Lewandowski & Ansu.

Substitutes: Gavi, FdJ, Kessie, Nico, Pique, Alba, Eric, Christensen, Aubameyang, Torres & Roberto.
@fansjavimiguel

Can we really get Bernardo Silva? I would definitely want us to but can we?

FdJ and Bernardo Silva, who's the better of the two?
I don't know wtf Xavi want to do with 32yrs old Azpi and 31yrs old Alonso, when we have 32yrs old Alba and 30yrs old Roberto..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
I don't know wtf Xavi want to do with 32yrs old Azpi and 31yrs old Alonso, when we have 32yrs old Alba and 30yrs old Roberto..
Aswear. Me I prefer Alba to Alonso. We should try to get a younger LB who will go on to replace Alba in long term. I dont like the Alonso dude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Do you think Alonso can bench Alba?

Never going to happen. Except he agrees to deputize Jordi
We shouldn't sign Alonso at all. He is not an upgrade of Alba in any way at all. Alba scores and assists better. I dont understand his signing at all. Except Xavi is trying to leave that position for Balde for long time.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Aswear. Me I prefer Alba to Alonso. We should try to get a younger LB who will go on to replace Alba in long term. I dont like the Alonso dude.
same here... Marc Cucurella once stated that he would love to return to Barca and he is just 23

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
This Kounde is not that impressive his height is an issue, let him not turn to another Lenglet oo

. Bernard silva is opened to Joining Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payport: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
ghettokid1:
same here... Marc Cucurella once stated that he would love to return to Barca and he is just 23
cucurella is going to Manchester city
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
ghettokid1:

we can't out bid Man city to get him
and there is Angelino of Rb Leipzig
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payport: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oldboss:
This Kounde is not that impressive his height is an issue, let him not turn to another Lenglet oo

I don't fancy this kounde guy I would rather take koulibay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ya Allah
Bernardo Silva in our colours.

Ah.
Jesu let it happen Please.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Guess who?

He's coming home!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oldboss:

kounde is definately worth the hype. A main starter in the best defense in Laliga. Very good on the ball and positioning wise defensively, fast, good physically and an aerial threat despite his height.

I don't think he's coming to Barca anyway.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
jonsnow92:
Ya Allah
Bernardo Silva in our colours.

Ah.
Jesu let it happen Please.
I will shed tears of joy if this move happens
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Today Most barça fans especially Asians made me realize there is stanning and there is stanning
These guys are freakin crowdfunding for barça during the live stream no matter how little or laughable it may seem in the eyes of haters
While our "locals" are selling their tickets to Frankfurt fans, the overseas contingent are jokingly still wishing for the club to do well despite our numerous humiliations and sad nights, Im def gonna contribute if something like this springs up again no matter how useless the naira conversion rate is

This made me massively proud of we the "Foreigners". Thise stupid Spanish fans wey sell tickets go be those weyrey wey vote against the deals.
Rubbishes the notion that the home based fans are more loyal or important to the fanbase. It puts the Spaniards to shame.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
abduleez1:

This made me massively proud of we the "Foreigners". Thise stupid Spanish fans wey sell tickets go be those weyrey wey vote against the deals.
Rubbishes the notion that the home based fans are more loyal or important to the fanbase. It puts the Spaniards to shame.
Asin, I was really proud of being a fan of the barca institute yesterday, Some trolls were later using it to mock us after the approval of our financial levers but kilo kan mi?
Hopefully the board reciprocates by doing good deals in the market and chugging off most if not all of our deadwood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mane's finally off to bayern so...
Tic Tac

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Those news are false

Make una calm down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Alonso is an offensive asset bro... Forget the nonsense the English media is saying. As much as I know he's below Alba in every department except freekick taking, I still have massive respect for him. The man also knows how to convert chances, like a typical forward and I'm pretty sure he'd do well than last season's Ferran in converting chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Una sure sey this one dey come back for pre season
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Calma bro grin
Now it's time to switch over to Don Walemany to do the rest

Walemany is always ready. cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Thank you
The finances would have been better mitigated if we weren't paying the world's highest wages especially to mid tier players, I believe Laporta would do a better job with finances like he did way back in his first tenure before handing over to Rosell
I also saw that he might also decide to terminate contracts if some stubborn players don't want to leave though there's the risk of being sued by the affected players

the wage bill was the major source of concern as barca has probably the most guaranteed revenue long term because of their worldwide reach. Barca didn’t need this cash to function, they needed it to escape la liga stringent financial rules that was restricting the current spending.

so terminating the contract of those unproductive high earners should be the priority, much more than new signings IMO

Geld:

Exactly... Imagine Sadio Mane dey collect £100k/W...
We need to be fucking stringent with funds now...
Make we no go begin throway money abeg sad

true talk bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Awesome01:
Ntor to Tebas and all those trolling and calling us broke. We are back and can compete favourably in the transfer market.

Who and who are our transfer prospects abeg? Let's spend wisely o

Here. cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
At least them get sense.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Here. cool
I don't know what alonso and azpilicueta are still doing in Xavi's list, I thought he said he wants fast defenders? the reason why he's moving for kounde, I sincerely and honestly hope chelsea hold on to them, Even the dodo guy they said we were tracking, I've not heard anything about him again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
I like the way Florentino shut up that Muppet.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I don't know what alonso and azpilicueta are still doing in Xavi's list, I thought he said he wants fast defenders? the reason why he's moving for kounde, I sincerely and honestly hope chelsea hold on to them, Even the dodo guy they said we were tracking, I've not heard anything about him again

I hope Alonso deal doesn't go through. Azpi still plays good. He'd be decent and a team leader.
It's from this weekend till next week We go know the true plans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
abduleez1:
I like the way Florentino shut up that Muppet.
All these ones na story, Why won't he be on our "side" when we have a common interest called the Super League
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

All these ones na story, Why won't he be on our "side" when we have a common interest called the Super League

TRUE. Lol. grin
But Laporta seems to share the same respect for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
abduleez1:

I hope Alonso deal doesn't go through. Azpi still plays good. He'd be decent and a team leader.
It's from this weekend till next week We go know the true plans.
Unless xavi is planning to deploy 3atb next season, I see no use for him, His last outing for Spain at the LB position was dreadful, There were reports Chelsea contacted balde yesterday, Them sef wise, We better not lose that boy after Cucurella and Juan Miranda, Azpilicueta's mistakes in a possession based game scares me, He'll be decent for any team alright but there are younger options around
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Unless xavi is planning to deploy 3atb next season, I see no use for him, His last outing for Spain at the LB position was dreadful, There were reports Chelsea contacted balde yesterday, Them sef wise, We better not lose that boy after Cucurella and Juan Miranda, Azpilicueta's mistakes in a possession based game scares me, He'll be decent for any team alright but there are younger options around

I just hope they get the right players. Especially those Brazilian DMF and the dodo guy. A good RB is needed. Dest can't be trusted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice. Let's just seal at least two amongst these deals between now and next week.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

From another angle.. Kounde plays the RB position well and has almost everything that Dani had in his days. Maybe, just Maybe, Xavi can prioritize that!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Our left back finally ties the knot!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.