Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579048 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

if someone said you've been to Garki and I say it isn't true. who exactly has burden of proof? what evidence do I tender to "prove" you've not been to Garki?
All I have to do is to say I haven't been to Garki. Then you have to prove otherwise. If you have no evidence, then there's no way you can prove I have been there. I walk free.

This is the reason why a defendant will plead not guilty in court. It is now left for the complainant, which is you in this scenario, to prove that the defendant is as guilty as charged. If you were unable to establish that fact, then the defendant walks free.

This is how the law works in Nigeria.

Burden of proof is on the shoulders of the one who alleges.

Thank me for teaching you LAW 101.

You're welcome. wink

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Culer:
lol this one off me

So because of 1 fancy dribble you qualify him as an excellent dribbler?

Ridiculously Dumb take, imo
Can Aubameyang pull of that dribble?
Dribble is dribble sha.

Maybe, Raphinha might not be in the same level with Dembele, for instance, but he does have some flair to his game that makes him an interesting watch. He can also beat the opponent for pace. All join.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Someone who can do this to a player, is an excellent dribbler in my opinion.

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1556573675083669504?t=7OrbeyvaK3t6v4GCzmCrTA&s=19
One clip. Really? What next ? You drop link to his YT compilation?
You are better than this boss.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
felix00:

One clip. Really? What next ? You drop link to his YT compilation?
You are better than this boss.
All i wanted to show is that Raphinha brings with him some level of flair to his game. To claim he is poor with dribbling or bring some percentile stuffs, would be quite incorrect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
All i wanted to show is that Raphinha brings with him some level of flair to his game. To claim he is poor with dribbling or bring some percentile stuffs, would be quite incorrect.

I don't care about 'flair' TBH. I'm just supporting the claim of Raphinha not being an effective dribbler which he is not and the stats back it up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
All I have to do is to say I haven't been to Garki. Then you have to prove otherwise. If you have no evidence, then there's no way you can prove I have been there. I walk free.

This is the reason why a defendant will plead not guilty in court. It is now left for the complainant, which is you in this scenario, to prove that the defendant is as guilty as charged. If you were unable to establish that fact, then the defendant walks free.

This is how the law works in Nigeria.

Burden of proof is on the shoulders of the one who alleges.

Thank me for teaching you LAW 101.

You're welcome. wink

Read what you quoted slowly and then read what you wrote.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just like most of us suspected this FDJ'S case has grown from bad to worse, which is not also helpful to him in any way though making a decision earlier will have made things not to reach this ebb, But Mehn bartomeu na real mumu sha that's if what the athletic are saying is even true sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Just like most of us suspected this FDJ'S case has grown from bad to worse, which is not also helpful to him in any way though making a decision earlier will have made things not to reach this ebb, But Mehn bartomeu na real mumu sha that's if what the athletic are saying is even true sef
Bartomeu has been saying things to Athletic...
very shameful of him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bernardo Silva is looking for a house in Barcelona....things are happening

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
A skill move doesn't make one a good Dribbler there was so many time Raphinha failed to complete a Dribble yesterday, Though I love his directness toward goal
Kilishihunter:

Maybe it's the angle he showed you that's making you disregard it, I also agree with him that it takes a good deal of technique to pull that off
https://twitter.com/Barca_Buzz/status/1556349758830264320?t=mGVBUNdzmp6kZju4ZXer9g&s=19

But you sef, you too dey vex grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
felix00:

I don't care about 'flair' TBH. I'm just supporting the claim of Raphinha not being an effective dribbler which he is not and the stats back it up
Well, I don't agree with you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
monerozi5590:

I have. You should too. You seem to misunderstand everything in your eagerness to help you fellow Madridiot sad

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Barca is in charge.

*barca agreed a deal with manure.
*laporta said he's not 4 sell but he shld take a paycut.
*his salary details was leaked.
*writing a letter telling him abt d illegality of d contract bartomeu gave him.

Reason am bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
The current board asked Frenkie to rescind his 2020 contract renewal and stay at Barça under the terms that were signed when he moved from Ajax in 2019. Alongside Bartomeu's board, De Jong and his entourage could also be implicated in the alleged criminality.

— @David_Ornstein

I don't seem to understand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I have. You should too. You seem to misunderstand everything.

I read everything and you didn't answer his question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oga Mos tob go don tire grin, I just had to create some spare time to address this issue even when he said i must bring proof, As much as transfermarkt is helpful, it can't accumulate every single fact same as it's brothers like who scored or footstats, I remember when ibi me almost torn me to shreds on chelsea thread when I was arguing with him one time with a transfermarkt graphic
Lol, that thing suppose reach to taya person na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ibukzy:
A skill move doesn't make one a good Dribbler there was so many time Raphinha failed to complete a Dribble yesterday, Though I love his directness toward goal
like, honestly!

Man was struggling to dribble mere farmers.
If he come jam them gidigbo like Bilbao and Villarreal nkor? cheesy
Lol.

I'm so happy we retained dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
No be only levers Alemany & Laporta dey activate.
dem don dey activate some advanced level gunboat diplomacy 4 fdj & his agent.

* If he wish to stay, he must accept Laporta's contract terms.
*If the contract terms is not favourable to him, he will port to another club to cashout.

*He decides to stay & refuse to take a paycut...we go see d part two of d illegal bartomeu contract.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jodera:
What he said is true. The Onus of any argument is that it's believed what someone said is right until Proven wrong. He says Lewy played as an Am, the person he told believed him but you claimed it was a lie. Then prove without doubt that it's a lie not him making the claim.

Even your Analogy of green house in Garki still falls under same premise. If he says there's green house in Garki and you disprove him, then you have to show that what he says is false. Not for him most times but for the person whom you wanna "rescue" from the false information Kilishi original brandished. Then once that is done, Kilishi can now bring his own proof.

That's always how it's done. E no dey hard pass that grin

I dunno if basic philosophy is getting too hard or whatnot. If someone says there is a green coloured house in Garki and I say it isn't true then the person that said there's one would simply show me one. And no something stated isn't right until proven wrong as that means any and every claim can be made then the claimant can then tell you to go search for proof of a negative when challenged.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
hmmmm! I doubt you read this right as this has little to do with you in the analogy I gave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
monerozi5590:

Lol. the guy isn't assimilating what I'm typing at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Culer:
like, honestly!

Lol.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Barca is in charge.

*barca agreed a deal with manure.
*laporta said he's not 4 sell but he shld take a paycut.
*his salary details was leaked.
*writing a letter telling him abt d illegality of d contract bartomeu gave him.

Reason am bro
Yeah boss, I've always been on barça with this one even putting my liking the Bobo aside but as we know the more this stuff lingers this more it becomes messy and makes us look somehow in the eyes of the football world as if we're at fault, Fdj too isn't helping matters, Reduce salary so all this shit wouldn't come to this or leave to another team that will pay you your desired salary, We still dey stalemate till today
As for Bartomumu, I no get wetin to talk again concerning that bros, Just read that he paid €15 million to atletico for gimenez that never came
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah boss, I've always been on barça with this one even putting my liking the Bobo aside but as we know the more this stuff lingers this more it becomes messy and makes us look somehow in the eyes of the football world as if we're at fault, Fdj too isn't helping matters, Reduce salary so all this shit wouldn't come to this or leave to another team that will pay you your desired salary, We still dey stalemate till today
As for Bartomumu, I no get wetin to talk again concerning that bros, Just read that he paid €15 million to atletico for gimenez that never came
That guy go dey into money laundering
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Chai Bartomumu do us strong things I wonder what stopping Laporte from taking legal action. This man is a fraud
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by teeshet: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shady barca. So after reducing de jong salaries in 2020. You people still went ahead to deny the young man of his rights under the pretext of criminality. May karma deal with barca this season. You shall work and not reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
He is still a fresh player nah why Barca fans never bash that aspect of his play , hopes he improves on that .

Dembele has been the best signing this summer
Culer:
like, honestly!

Lol.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
teeshet:
Shady barca. So after reducing de jong salaries in 2020. You people still went ahead to deny the young man of his rights under the pretext of criminality. May karma deal with barca this season. You shall work and not reap.

if curse dey work, all nigerian polithiefians 4 don kpai.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlaqFaze:
That guy go dey into money laundering

check paulinho transfer, money laundering is written all over dat deal. Bartomeu is a hardcore Madridsta. They planted him to destroy Barca 4rm d top.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

That's a pretty inane point and you keep dodging the main question. how do you prove a negative like there not being a green coloured house in Garki?
If you can't prove, no need disputing. You can just go about negating people's words without proof(s).
If you can't prove, you shut up. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Most of these graphics can't differentiate between an AM and an SS. someone playing behind a striker is usually an AM to them.
Ok... I might not be knowledgeable but there is never an SS in a 4231. Lewa was playing as an AM in those graphics.

Infact, the way Klopp is using Firminho at Liverpool should give you a slight idea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hear from Lewandowski himself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.