Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579532 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
mostob:
If you can't prove, no need disputing. You can just go about negating people's words without proof(s).
If you can't prove, you shut up. Simple!
That's what he does all the time. He blatantly tells people they're wrong and just moves away without telling them how.

If you confront him, he would start quoting burden of proof he had no idea on its application.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
mostob:
Ok... I might not be knowledgeable but there is never an SS in a 4231. Lewa was playing as an AM in those graphics.

Infact, the way Klopp is using Firminho at Liverpool should give you a slight idea.
But as much as firmino is being used by Klopp he's still not a midfielder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

But as much as firmino is being used by Klopp he's still not a midfielder
That's not the main argument. Lewa played as an AM under Klopp. If you still disagree,bring your proofs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
That's what he does all the time. He blatantly tells people they're wrong and just moves away without telling them how.

If you confront him, he would start quoting burden of proof he had no idea on its application.
That's disrespectful and unethical. If you must counter someone's opinion, then prove it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
This frenkie’s situation is getting messy, man should have left or accepted a pay cut.
He should do and go abeg, make Silva show.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
fdj case na akamu case. na dis laliga rule dey give me negative vibes.

imagine not seeing Lewa, Raphinha, Dembouz, Kessie, Kounde & Christensen in d squad list cox of some stupid laliga rules. I go swear 4 Tebaz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Now that the major part of the preseason has ended, I think I can now make my sound team for the season barring any last minute surprises.

On the best performers of the Pre-season, I will like to see more of Dembele & Raphinha together.

The whole thing is getting to Fati, but i believe starboy is equal to the task that comes with leading the team with a whole bulk now evenly distributed among Raph11, Lew9, Demb7, Ferran, Auba and Depay if no means of leaving arrives.

I will love to see the backline pairing for the team as I'm still observing Chris, Garcia, Kounde and ever Solid Araujo and reliable Pique who should be planning retirement.

Nico should be looking for a low pressure team as he looks Confused in the middle park.

In the middle, I should be seeing our best Midfield option to always include De jong as we can't have our best creator in the team +
(From the middle park) in the bench. It is Unchristian to still be joking with Jong when we desperately need him.

Pedri excellence going forward has made him forget the CM work and the creative in him has become low with more goals coming in. With teams that plan on marking him out and we need those creative skills, he should not make us disadvantaged. The same way Lewan serviced him is what he should be producing with the occasional goals coming in.

Gavi has to keep up with his ball recoveries without cards because Kessie is doing it effortless nd may soon become a starter.

Overall, I wish to see Xavi manage the squad more than he did last season so that we can achieve the Tremble.

E don they when we celebrate real trophy for here. �����
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ter Stegen, Frenkie, and Lenglet have already been informed by their agents that their contracts are indeed invalid.

— @cope

Frenkie has been informed that he is no longer owed €17m in deferred wages, instead he faces paying Barca back over €15m to stay at the club.

How the table turned, if the report is to be believed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning cules, please anyone who understands the details of Frankie,Ter Stegen,Lenglet and Pique illegal contract should explain it to me, cause I don't want to be arguing blindly. Those emotional mf attacking Barcelona gaz dey collect hot hot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2022
cc: Stuff46

are you saying that fdj is our best creator 4rm the middle?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
temi1290:
Good morning cules, please anyone who understands the details of Frankie,Ter Stegen,Lenglet and Pique illegal contract should explain it to me, cause I don't want to be arguing blindly. Those emotional mf attacking Barcelona gaz dey collect hot hot
That stuff dey confidential for now...the only thing the public knows is that Laporta has evidence of fraud in the contracts

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2022
�‍⚖️

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
�‍⚖️

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Seems this club is really going broke.
With the way they are going and selling stakes in the club, i doubt they will survive 5 more years before declaring bankruptcy and fold the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
�‍⚖️
Despite this sale we still need €60 in players Sale to register all our player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

With the way they are going and selling stakes in the club, i doubt they will survive 5 more years before declaring bankruptcy and fold the club.
Mr Redpillar, you wouldn't understand what's going on at Barca cuz you are an outsider.
I'll advise you to Focus on your club

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

[s]Hmmmmmmmmmm

With the way they are going and selling stakes in the club, i doubt they will survive 5 more years before declaring bankruptcy and fold the club.[/s]
What's your business here?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Oldboss:

Despite this sale we still need €60 in players Sale to register all our player
las las na Tebas go kill Laliga, our counterpart in England have left us far behind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
dis pre-season & transfer window na war. abeg make season start.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Culer:
Mr Redpillar, you wouldn't understand what's going on at Barca cuz you are an outsider.
I'll advise you to Focus on your club

Lol.

And you think i am not a Barca fan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
What's your business here?

And who are you to determine which thread i enter or comment on?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

And who are you to determine which thread i enter or comment on?
you don't have the right to post nonsense here, this is our thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol.

if you're a true Barca fan you wouldn't post the gibberish up there... That post reeks of ignorance, no offense.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol.

But you should have known the club's Socios voted for the sale of 25% la liga tv rights and 49% of Barca License and Merchandising which was later switched to Barca studios that hardly even earns anything tangible every year, You'll have known that as a barça fan bro

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Culer:
if you're a true Barca fan you wouldn't post the gibberish up there... That post reeks of ignorance, no offense.

I hear u.
I am not always frequent here and if i make a comment, it is for reasonable people here to explain the situation of things or direct me to the trhead number to start reading from to brush up myself. No offense too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
you don't have the right to post nonsense here, this is our thread

Lol.
Your thread indeed....ghettokid right? i see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
las las na Tebas go kill Laliga, our counterpart in England have left us far behind
Sevilla that sold kounde and Diego Carlos are still finding it hard to register players for the new la liga season despite signing the CvC deal, Villarreal nko, Look at how we're scrambling everywhere just to register players in time for the season's opener, One of the top 3 biggest clubs in the league you preside over, Imagine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Nico is going out on loan to Valencia, at least it is a good opportunity to learn from one of best CDM of his generation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Tebas is a Madrididiot,thank God his tenure would ending 2023
Kilishihunter:

Sevilla that sold kounde and Diego Carlos are still finding it hard to register players for the new la liga season despite signing the CvC deal, Villarreal nko, Look at how we're scrambling everywhere just to register players in time for the season's opener, One of the top 3 biggest clubs in the league you preside over, Imagine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

But you should have known the club's Socios voted for the sale of 25% la liga tv rights and 49% of Barca License and Merchandising which was later switched to Barca studios that hardly even earns anything tangible every year, You'll have known that as a barça fan bro

I am aware of the 25% tv right courtesy of comments from some good guys here.
I only bump in and out to get updates occasionally.
Sometimes when i come to the thread, i would have seen like 5-10 pages to catch-up on and i don't have much time to read all, so some times i flip through while some times i just read the last page of the thread to have an idea of the latest in the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

I hear u.
I am not always frequent here and if i make a comment, it is for reasonable people here to explain the situation of things or direct me to the trhead number to start reading from to brush up myself. No offense too.
lmao

A so called Barca fan who doesn't know what's going on within the club, is that one a Barca fan ?

Mate, stick to your redpill community.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Ibukzy:
Nico is going out on loan to Valencia,
ambitious!!
Unlike a certain riqui...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.