Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4644327 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Am so happy Messi and Lewwy qualified. grin
Yes. Perfect result for us Barcelona fans.

Let Poland go and try there luck against France. Zero shot on Argentina goal makes for a difficult reading. They need to improve in attack and stop being too negative.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
UncleHaba22:
Argentina is not going anywhere in this world cup

With what I have seen so far I doubt if they can even win Poland

Delete this shit.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yes. Perfect result for us Barcelona fans.

Let Poland go and try there luck against France. Zero shot on Argentina goal makes for a difficult reading. They need to improve in attack and stop being too negative.

I don't wanna write them off but i think they will lose...am just happy for Lewy.Lewy should try scoring that day to make us proud we no he's alone in that team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

I don't wanna write them off but i think they will lose...am just happy for Lewy.Lewy should try scoring that day to make us proud we no he's alone in that team.
Yes so alone upfront but I'll rooting for them against France. I know I have Dembele and Kounde there but France should go and sit down. They already won a world cup last time out

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please who’s the MOTM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
peterd53:
Please who’s the MOTM
Messi

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yes so alone upfront but I'll rooting for them against France. I know I have Dembele and Kounde there but France should go and sit down. They already won a world cup last time out

We share thought here man. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
I so love the way Argentina plays..so energetic,high intensity,they try to get the ball as quick as possible when lost.

With such features they can go toe to toe with any country in this WC.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
G.O..A.T

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:39am On Dec 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
France would most likely beat the hell out of Poland, Mexico sef would have given France a run for their money rather than this passive, low on quality side
Let's just savour the win as per one of our own qualified before that time

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Barca 's sporting director of football Jordi Cruyff says the Spanish giants have been tracking 22- year-old Ghana and Ajax midfielder Mohammed Kudus. (Fabrizio Romano)

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2022
why dis coach no dey play lisandro martinez... e beta pass dat tottenham flop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2022
I think the Argentina vs Poland was the best match so far from a team in this world cup.

In terms of pegging back the opposition, not allowing them to create any chance at all or have any meaningful time on the ball. Completely nullified the opponent.

Moving the ball quickly from side to side, being calm on the ball and creating various very good goalscoring chances.

Yes Spain dominated Costa Rica and scored bucket load of goals but I preferred the more assured and champion-like performance from Argentina, in a high pressure, winner-take-all match.

I like the way they rose to the challenge since their shock defeat from Saudi Arabia. I think that may be the springboard needed for them to go far as expected in this competition

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2022
peterd53:
G.O..A.T

Kindly note that

Maradona did his while using performance enhanced drugs.

Messi didn't use any enhancement drugs to achieve his.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
why dis coach no dey play lisandro martinez... e beta pass dat tottenham flop

The guy is doing well at spurs ,but sure you will call him flop because you have no idea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

France would most likely beat the hell out of Poland
, Mexico sef would have given France a run for their money rather than this passive, low on quality side
Let's just savour the win as per one of our own qualified before that time
Ha brother!!! Anything can happen in this world cup.
This Argentine side are very very compact, we saw a different Argentina to the side that faced mexico.

People have easily forgotten that this Argentine side beat a prime Brazil in the copa final, they would have easily beaten Brazil 3 goals to zero that day, if not for missed counter attack chances.
Which team on earth will score Brazil in like 15 minutes in first half and in more than 95 minutes, Brazil couldn't equalize?

Only this Argentine side can do. I said it that if Argentina can score first going forward from round of sixteen to the final, then they will win the world cup.
The reason i am saying this is that i don't blame Poland for the way they lost to Argentina.
But France don't play the football Argentina plays, yes they have quality but their defense and goal keeper ain't solid.
any team with a fast attack can beat France and Poland has that, the coach just need to attack with all their strength, instead of defending.
That's the way to beat France.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I don't want to see that Papu Gomez or that lazy Lautaro Martinez on the lineup again sad.

See how flexible and dynamic the team were without them.

Papu isn't exactly poor.. Only thing was Lautaro wasn't complimenting him well enough with those cutting-ins and runs that Alvarez offered.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ansu Fati still no start sad sad

Make I no swear for Enrique o. Why start Nico Williams ahead of the Prince angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lmaooo

Spain squander a goal lead.

Japan lead 2 - 1.

Midfield collapsed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo

Spain squander a goal lead.

Japan lead 2 - 1.

Midfield collapsed

Just run at Pedri and Busquets and the midfield will collapse. It's been the format top clubs are using against Barca and it's working perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fati in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Spain on their way out. Debroslink I hail o grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Debroslink:

Just run at Pedri and Busquets and the midfield will collapse. It's been the format top clubs are using against Barca and it's working perfectly.
This is not Barcelona playing, please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
If Argentina catch this Spain grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Germany should go home. I want Spain to lose so Germany goes home.

Then they play Morocco in round of 16 instead of Croatia.

Works for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wtf happened to Spain?

Are they avoiding Brazil or what?

They want to play Morocco?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
tesppidd:
Wtf happened to Spain?

Are they avoiding Brazil or what?

They want to play Morocco?
Yes. It is for the best cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's such a shame that Pedri and Busquets have brought their sloppy play into Spain. All Morocco need to do is to have strong runners as midfielders, and they will beat Spain easily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yes. It is for the best cheesy
Sure they want to avoid the half of the draw that has Argentina and Brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lana1:
Spain on their way out. Debroslink I hail o grin grin

We qualified though, but I'm not impressed at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Debroslink:
It's such a shame that Pedri and Busquets have brought their sloppy play into Spain. All Morocco need to do is to have strong runners as midfielders, and they will beat Spain easily.
lol

Let's hope they beat Morocco if not it will be an easy ride for Portugal to the Semis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Debroslink:

We qualified though, but I'm not impressed at all.
Morocco will send them back to Iberia in style grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.