Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656154 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not to remove from Brazil performance but Korea actually had a decent game against them but Brazil punished them ruthlessly with the chances they created and taking almost all of them. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Neymar wins MOTM but Raphinha should have won due to his overall influence in the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Neymar wins MOTM but Raphinha should have won due to his overall influence in the game.
raphinha zero goals and zero assists

Many missed very easy tapins chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheHulk616:
raphinha zero goals and zero assists

Many missed very easy tapins chances
He assisted the first goal for Vinicius. He was the best player in the pitch, alongside Casemiro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Raphinha playing really well for Brazil with an excellent assist to Vinicius. Casemiro also been excellent in Brazil midfield.

Brazil seems the most complete team so far, not dependent on any one individual unlike Argentina or France. Let's see how it goes.
Brazil and France.
Wow!
That's the final am looking at.
Argentina not "solid all round" enough for me.

France is not one man oohh

Mbappe is doing well, Giroud, Dembele, Rabiot, and Upamenco have been exceptional.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He assisted the first goal for Vinicius. He was the best player in the pitch, alongside Casemiro.
which assist?
Neymar touched the ball to Vinicius
And raphina played nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
tesppidd:
Brazil and France.
Wow!
That's the final am looking at.
Argentina not "solid all round" enough for me.

France is not one man oohh

Mbappe is doing well, Giroud, Dembele, Rabiot, and Upamenco have been exceptional.

You are right. Brazil and France look the strongest in all departments. That Upamecano guy is a beast. But England also look strong across board and can actually upset France unless it goes to penalties.

But dont write Argentina off yet. They have the capacity to step up according to their opponent. See the way they completely dominated Poland meanwhile the same Poland troubled France defence on multiple occasions while they didnt get a sniff vs the Argies.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

You are right. Brazil and France look the strongest in all departments. That Upamecano guy is a beast. But England also look strong across board and can actually upset France unless it goes to penalties.

But dont write Argentina off yet. They have the capacity to step up according to their opponent. See the way they completely dominated Poland meanwhile the same Poland troubled France defence on multiple occasions while they didnt get a sniff vs the Argies.

Argentina is better than that overrated English..France will kill them they were lucky Senegal was porous.

As for Argentina if they defeat Holland as that is their first real test to me, then they will reach the final mark this words. Brazil are the favorite to win this WC but Argentina can go toe to toe with them and hit them where it hurts the most.

It's a France vs Brazil Final
Or France vs Argentina (that's if they beat Holland).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

Argentina is better than that overrated English. France will kill them they were lucky Senegal was porous.

As for Argentina if they defeat Holland as that is their first real test to me, then they will reach the final mark this words. Brazil are the favorite to win this WC but Argentina can go toe to toe with them and hit them where it hurts the most.

It's a France vs Brazil Final
Or France vs Argentina (that's if they beat Holland).

Fair enough. The thing is sometimes you don't need to be better to win. England can defend well and they have a chance of an upset if they adopt a park bus counter-attacking approach vs France.

Another potential finalist is Spain. If they beat Morocco and Portugal, they also stand a good chance vs France or England.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Going by the format.. Brazil and France can never meet in final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yohans(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
mostob:
Going by the format.. Brazil and France can never meet in final
They can meet in the finals if both teams beat thier opponents in the semis.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spain looking toothless so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

Fair enough. The thing is sometimes you don't need to be better to win. England can defend well and they have a chance of an upset if they adopt a park bus counter-attacking approach vs France.

Another potential finalist is Spain. If they beat Morocco and Portugal, they also stand a good chance vs France or England.

Thing is France will be the one hitting them on counter.

In as much as i want Spain to get there they won't don't just know why i feel that way maybe their attack or defence?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yohans:
They can meet in the finals if both teams beat thier opponents in the semis.
Both will most likely face in semis and not final. Check the knockout format.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
What a penalty disaster for Spain...

Couldn't score any.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
tesppidd:
I don't Gerrit, help me Gerrit.

cheesy

I believe you now get it... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

In as much as i want Spain to get there they won't don't just know why i feel that way maybe their attack or defence?

Enrique will be crucified tonight by Man u/Madrid fans . Why take Ferran,willams..then sideline Aspas and other great i never loved this Spain in this mundial if not our youngsters there.

Immediately i saw Moroccan goalie (Bono) i knew it was over for spain. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spain is Barca, Barca is Spain

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

Lol you were right. Spain was disappointing in the shoot-out with Morocco. The thing is they always have to win in regulation time as they are too soft in approach for penalties.

Since 2012, they've lost that ruthlessness in front of goal. It always comes back to haunt them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Busquets should just announce his retirement already...

Spanish media and fans are already coming for him...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Debroslink shey you now see that De Gea was never the problem? Spain peaked in 2010 and have been àss since then

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
A midfield of Barcelona players lost for the game for spain

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
coded01:

I believe you now get it... grin
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Amrabat > basquets, Gavi and pedri

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Only real Madrid qualified for UCL R16 but Spain coach still carried more Barcelona players than real Madrid.

Madness

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lord of movement is out. He can now go & fvck lucho's daugter TDB ....trash player...biased coach. imagine benching aspas & fati just to play useless players like nico & ferran torres.

good riddance to bad rubbish. big congratulation to our north african brothers!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
When we talk, dem call us agendist... E never clear for una eyes...Abi e shock una... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
E choke o grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Lord of movement is out. He can now go & fvck lucho's daugter TDB ....trash player...biased coach. imagine benching aspas & fati just to play useless players like nico & ferran torres.

good riddance to bad rubbish. big congratulation to our north african brothers!
I was hoping Ferran will have a good WC so that one team like Arsenal will pay us like 30m in January and we'll sell the calamity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Very good that Spain left the competition.

Let Barca players go and get ready to help us by new year.

Winning laliga still the ultimate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lana1:
Debroslink shey you now see that De Gea was never the problem? Spain peaked in 2010 and have been àss since then

De Gea played his own pathetic role. 2018 WC comes to mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I was hoping Ferran will have a good WC so that one team like Arsenal will pay us like 30m in January and we'll sell the calamity

U still get hope 4 d guy? Dis guy will surely ruin our europa league campaign...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.