Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605090 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Why are you supporting them? Instead of you to br happy there are many loopholes for erik don hang to exploit when you jam them in ulokpa you are busy pitying them.
Chelsea won't qualify for UCL next season...that should bother you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chelsea or Uefalona, Ion know which team is worse grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
obonujoker:
There is an agenda coming.

It seems that Man U will make 3rd position.

And Guess whom we will blame for destroying Man U last season and beginning of this one... grin grin

Your guess is good as mine.

And you have been pre-warned!

cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Donjazet2: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year to everyone.

Please don't forget to pick up your PVCs. Let's ensure we participate in the process of electing leaders that lead us. Let us try and save Nigeria.

Guys get your PVCs please.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
tesppidd:

And Guess whom we will blame for destroying Man U last season and beginning of this one... grin grin

cheesy

Blame no be new thing Baba... grin

We also blamed Pessi for destroying Barca too

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
obonujoker:

Blame no be new thing Baba... grin

We also blamed Pessi for destroying Barca too
You blamed Messi for #passtoMessi

Not for scoring 3 goals in one whole season or turning into benchssi.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
tesppidd:

cheesy
and Rashford has been playing so well since Man u sacked wasiu

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
BlaqFaze:
and Rashford has been playing so well since Man u sacked wasiu
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm...
Dark days ahead

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
tesppidd:

cheesy
Comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Excallibur:
Comrade grin
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
udatso:
Hmmm...
Dark days ahead
Big departure? De jong obviously
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
We will table xavi and Barcelona Matter soon

For now I am still celebrating Messi World Cup win and trolling Ronaldo fans

We will get to Barca issues soon ,from xavi to some fraud players

Meanwhile this thread was dry against espanyol because public enemy ferran torres didn’t start

Soon come ,time will tell

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
We will table xavi and Barcelona Matter soon

For now I am still celebrating Messi World Cup win and trolling Ronaldo fans

We will get to Barca issues soon ,from xavi to some fraud players

Meanwhile this thread was dry against espanyol because public enemy ferran torres didn’t start

Soon come ,time will tell
Tottenham submit bid for Ferran Torres

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Tottenham submit bid for Ferran Torres

You sure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You sure
Yh

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Yh
chai barcelona never cease to amaze me they want to sell ferran torres when uncle activity dembele is still there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IndaboskiLion: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Ferran ain't going anywhere. Fake news.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Yh

Barca won’t sell ferran sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
We reached a point where our defenders are not the problem anymore. There was a time when conceding two goals was okay because we were sure we would outscore the opponents. Now we hardly concede goals, but we cannot score either.

Our defense is among the best in Europe, if not even the best, with 0.4 goals conceded per match. That is better than Arsenal (0,9), Bayern (0,9), Napoli (0. cool, and PSG (0.
8 ).
In addition, Barcelona is the team that recovers the most balls in La Liga at a rate of 3,9 per minute, which is due to the press after the possession loss.

So where is the problem? The problem is not even Xavi but the players being indecisive. Barcelona has only one goal scorer, Lewandowski, with 13 goals scored out of 34 in La Liga. Dembele comes in 2nd place with 4 goals.

Moreover, Barcelona has the highest xg ratio (expected goals) in the top 5 leagues (39,69), ahead of City, Liverpool, and Arsenal. However, Barcelona is the team that missed the most chances in La Liga, with 33 opportunities.

Again, where is the problem? The problem is our mediocre forwards who cannot shoot the ball. We missed way too many chances to score a single goal. Xavi's job is to make the players reach the final third, and he is currently the best in Europe. Nevertheless, he cannot score goals himself. I am not trying to defend Xavi, as there are some things that he can change but the players forgetting how to score goals is not his fault.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
FirstbornWds:
We reached a point where our defenders are not the problem anymore. There was a time when conceding two goals was okay because we were sure we would outscore the opponents. Now we hardly concede goals, but we cannot score either.

Our defense is among the best in Europe, if not even the best, with 0.4 goals conceded per match. That is better than Arsenal (0,9), Bayern (0,9), Napoli (0. cool, and PSG (0.
8 ).
In addition, Barcelona is the team that recovers the most balls in La Liga at a rate of 3,9 per minute, which is due to the press after the possession loss.

So where is the problem? The problem is not even Xavi but the players being indecisive. Barcelona has only one goal scorer, Lewandowski, with 13 goals scored out of 34 in La Liga. Dembele comes in 2nd place with 4 goals.

Moreover, Barcelona has the highest xg ratio (expected goals) in the top 5 leagues (39,69), ahead of City, Liverpool, and Arsenal. However, Barcelona is the team that missed the most chances in La Liga, with 33 opportunities.

Again, where is the problem? The problem is our mediocre forwards who cannot shoot the ball. We missed way too many chances to score a single goal. Xavi's job is to make the players reach the final third, and he is currently the best in Europe. Nevertheless, he cannot score goals himself. I am not trying to defend Xavi, as there are some things that he can change but the players forgetting how to score goals is not his fault.

you are right to some extent sha. I think there should be shooting practice or whatever its called for all players but the focus should be mostly on forwards and midfielders
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
udatso:

you are right to some extent sha. I think there should be shooting practice or whatever its called for all players but the focus should be mostly on forwards and midfielders
Dembele should be made to take a minimum of 100 shots each from multiple positions during training until he can have an accuracy of at least 60%. Its annoying that such a player balloons the ball liked a cursed player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
FirstbornWds:

8 ).

Are you admin SAM on 'La Senyera' page on Facebook?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
omotayo9177:
Are you admin SAM on 'La Senyera' page on Facebook?

Smiles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dear cules.
Don't y'all think that if xavi start giving this man chances again, perhaps the goals will start pouring in again.
I mean we can't be so over dependent on lewadoski and it's obvious Fati, Raphinha, ferran can't give us goals.
Maybe xavi should give demphay playing time and let's see if the team can finally have a balance between Demphay, lewadoski and dembele. (LDD or DLD)
Perhaps that's what the team is missing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
OhBritannia:
Dear cules.
Don't y'all think that if xavi start giving this man chances again, perhaps the goals will start pouring in again.
I mean we can't be so over dependent on lewadoski and it's obvious Fati, Raphinha, ferran can't give us goals.
Maybe xavi should give demphay playing time and let's see if the team can finally have a balance between Demphay, lewadoski and dembele. (LDD or DLD)
Perhaps that's what the team is missing.
I agree with you on this, what Barca lacks is a smart, direct winger with good movement off the ball. Ferran shows glimpses sometimes but him too dey Bleep up. Raphinha and dembouz are too unstable and chaotic with poor finishing.
Sometimes I wonder if they watch their previous matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2023
brandon180:

I agree with you on this, what Barca lacks is a smart, direct winger with good movement off the ball. Ferran shows glimpses sometimes but him too dey Bleep up. Raphinha and dembouz are too unstable and chaotic with poor finishing.

I wonder o sad angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2023
brandon180:

Right now xavi Is the problem.
He needs to give some demphay a chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 2:51am On Jan 04, 2023
OhBritannia:
Right now xavi Is the problem.
He needs to give some demphay a chance.
Xavi is not the problem, he is just saddled with inconsistent and weak players, his setup works! for the most part... we are dominating games and conceding less (except for some champions league outings) it's the players who fail to make it count in the final third. Xavi cannot get into the pitch and score goals for the team. The players need to step up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2023
obonujoker:
My friend are you seeing what Man is currently doing?

Slowly but surely, Agenda will Agend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2023
tesppidd:

So that dude was really the one holding back Man u

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
tesppidd:

There's no agenda until Man utd wins the trophy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.