Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604975 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Oldboss:

Should it also means we should disgraceful conceding goals against them.
The mediocrity in this team is too much. remember Madrid aren't much concerned about Copa del Rey even if the loose the are they current UCL winner.

We won bro and we are off to the next round ,who conceding goal help ?

Your team hardly concede goals at Laliga ,no one will ever praise the team for that ,but immediately they concede against a 3rd division team na xavi fault

I am just giving you an example and that’s all

You all should calm down abeg ,take the winning ,yes the team needs improvement ,but take your winning first abeg

Someone was calling for koeman here ,same koeman that bottled Laliga with Messi is the same koeman that will perform better with this squad ?some clues can be annoying sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Christensen and araujo needs to play CB against ATM if we need 3 points

Kounde should play RB

Raphinha should also start as a winger and fati as a CF
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2023
What of Dembele?

The disrespect sha
andrewbaba44:

Kounde should play RB

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Ibukzy:
What of Dembele?

The disrespect sha

You think I will bench dembele ?

You know he can play left and right ?

Ansu/Memphis should start as CF
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2023
OhBritannia:
True Sha perhaps xavi needs to be putting him like in 80 minutes or from 75 minutes in the second half, and little by little he might start regaining his confidence.

Xavi is not an Elite Coach, he doesn't know how to manage players and bring the best out of them.

It's obvious that Dembele has a problem with shooting, his shooting lack force and accuracy, the same goes for Raphinha, gavi, pedri even ferran Torres.
Now the question is what's the coach doing about it?

What sorts of training does xavi gives to these players?

Any good coach will help his forwards and midfielders to be brutal when it comes to bullets and xavi has failed In this aspect.

It's one thing to have talent, it's another thing to have a good coach that will help your talent, this is why i say xavi is the problem.
He is making the players lose value in the sight of fans and in transfer market.

Have you forgotten the powerful bullet of iniesta?
The powerful bullet of Rakitic.
The powerful bullet of Suarez.
The powerful bullet of Messi.
The powerful bullet of Neymar.
What of people like Alexi Sanchez, griezman and co?

See bro!! Xavi is the problem here, what these team needs are forwards and midfielders that can take bullets outside box 18.

pedri, gavi can't even take shot, their legs are too weak, same goes for Dembele and Raphinha and fati.
Only lewadoski and Demphay can take shots.

This is where xavi is lacking, he isn't an elite coach. Football has passed Tika taka.

At a point your players have to take dangerous shots when tikataka don't work.

Xavi is lacking on three things.

1) 90% of his players have weak shots which means his trainings are not improving the players.

2)He has no counter attack tactic.
Your team needs to be good at counter attack, fast and good, take a look at the Argentine team especially their 2nd and 3rd goal against France, fast counter attack.

3)He loves Spanish players too much.

Xavi needs to learn more with a small division team, let him go, he doesn't have what it takes.

Or he needs to send a spy to the training sessions of man city or Arsenal or Bayern Munich or PSG or even Roma and Napoli so that the spy can teach him how the coaching staff trains their players.
Our players are too fragile, like what the fork!!! Only lewadoski, Gavi and Memphis and aruajo are strong, the rest are bananas.

Xavi is the problem. Do the players even Carry light weigh lifts?
I doubt xavi have that in his training.

Haven't y'all noticed how huge Halland has become since he came to man city?
Man has turned into a giant, look at the biceps he has developed, Guaidiola has turned him into Hercules.

This is what an elite coach will do to Raphinha and dembele and ferran Torres and fati.

Turn them into Hercules.
Na to Dey play basketball and volleyball for training dem sabi. Say dem Dey build team spirit.
Na that dembele Dey vex me pass, dembele shoots as if he doesn’t have bones, so lackadaisical.
Abeg let’s improve oo, important matches ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:
You guys should calm down

Na 3rd division Dey always kick Madrid and ATM out of copa del Rey on a steady

We didn’t take the match too serious so we conceded 3

Yes improvement is needed but make una calm down ,did I hear anyone mention koeman here ?Lol

Make una Dey respect una self oo ,koeman like seriously that bottled la liga with a Messi that’s on fire ,man couldn’t win against Levante ,many of you forget things so easily then you all begin to cap

Una go don kidnap arteta if to say una be arsenal fans for the past few seasons

Abeg abeg ooo

This is exactly what happened. The boys were too confident to beat Intercity as they didnt see them as too much of a threat. Those ones too didn't make attempts to score us unless we were ahead.

All this shalaye about Xavi is just to keep face. No be Xavi go make Busi and Alonso day slip like who they swear for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kounde should play RB

I don't know if it's only me that has noticed. Raphina is actually a proper 10 than a winger. He's got the eyes to spot runs and players more than Dembele but his 1v1 skill is not great.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Your team hardly concede goals at Laliga ,no one will ever praise the team for that ,but immediately they concede against a 3rd division team na xavi fault

You all should calm down abeg ,take the winning ,yes the team needs improvement ,but take your winning first abeg

Someone was calling for koeman here ,same koeman that bottled Laliga with Messi is the same koeman that will perform better with this squad ?some clues can be annoying sha

Omoh.. I see person mention Koeman name.. I weak.

Koeman would literally make us play in the relegation zone right now. That man didn't do anything good for Barcelona aside from help with discovering youngsters that we already have.

God forbid Koeman ever again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Omoh.. I see person mention Koeman name.. I weak.

Koeman would literally make us play in the relegation zone right now. That man didn't do anything good for Barcelona aside from help with discovering youngsters that we already have.

God forbid Koeman ever again.

Some guys sabi annoy me here

Dem no call better person like Enrique na koeman

Xavi is not the best coach out there ,but with messi and a game to go top of the table ahead of atm and Madrid xavi will beat Levante easily

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
FirstbornWds:

This is exactly what happened. The boys were too confident to beat Intercity as they didnt see them as too much of a threat. Those ones too didn't make attempts to score us unless we were ahead.

All this shalaye about Xavi is just to keep face. No be Xavi go make Busi and Alonso day slip like who they swear for.

We have seen English league one teams kick out the epl big boys from the carabao and fa cup ,it has happened to Madrid and atm ,but yeah they didn’t take the game serious ,then it’s Barca that took the game serious nah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
This team should sack Xavi angry.... let's appoint Fernando Santos shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Okay i don't want it to look like i am overreacting but like seriously!!!! Is xavi serious right now?

Does this look like a discipline team ready to compete at the Biggest stage?

Who has a possibly one of the title deciding matches of the season and then goes to party two days before the match?

This is why i am criticizing Xavi's training routine and discipline.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I ain't complaining about us winning but the lack of zeal from this player's is to much

and never in my life will I wish we had brought back Koeman the man lack football tactics he was save by Messi Brilliance.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ibukzy:
What of Dembele?

The disrespect sha

person that go into ghost mode when needed as far as Dembele keep wasting his talent he remains useless to this team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
So dem never award FIFA Best player 2022 sef.
There I was thinking all awards were done for 2022.

Messi don win FIFA Best be that na.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
tesppidd:
So dem never award FIFA Best player 2022 sef.
There I was thinking all awards were done for 2022.

Messi don win FIFA Best be that na.
He is also the winner of the next Ballon d'Or.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

And they should bring back Confederation cup abeg...
make everything complete like that. Make we dey press their neck steadily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Sure?

That's October 2023 oohh.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jokerman:
This team should sack Xavi angry.... let's appoint Fernando Santos shocked

Santos is not bad he won Portugal their two trophies in history

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2023
this current Barca can't win Man U ,unna go collect hard,banter and rivalry aside
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this current Barca can't win Man U ,unna go collect hard,banter and rivalry aside

Because Man U Dey win Everton and co they will suddenly win Barca

Anyway who can your relegation threatened club win grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

y not you worry about making conference league bot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I hear say chelsea wan sign Steph Curry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Oldboss:

y not you worry about making conference league bot .
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Because Man U Dey win Everton and co they will suddenly win Barca

Anyway who can your relegation threatened club win grin
7 straight wins no be beans ,that's mad form right there ,small inter city ,una dey choke ,eriksen go split una defense open
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
7 straight wins no be beans ,that's mad form right there ,small inter city ,una dey choke ,eriksen go split una defense open

Akuko

When xavi do close to 8 straight win una no praise am ,or carry Barca from 9th to 2nd place

Now you Dey use Man U Dey console yourself ,can your potter take Chelsea from 10th to even 3rd place grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Akuko

When xavi do close to 8 straight win una no praise am ,or carry Barca from 9th to 2nd place

Now you Dey use Man U Dey console yourself ,can your potter take Chelsea from 10th to even 3rd place grin
you have been warned cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
when I saw this I didn't believe till I went to Google. Shit me this bump was who Chelshit where comparing with Neymar.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I don't know if it's only me that has noticed. Raphina is actually a proper 10 than a winger. He's got the eyes to spot runs and players more than Dembele but his 1v1 skill is not great.

nobi only you boss...that pass for Balde against intercity just confirm my doubts...his close control may not be as good as them Bernardo but he can pass like he really can pass the ball

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Villarreal just score more or hold
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Over to Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
nobi only you boss...that pass for Balde against intercity just confirm my doubts...his close control may not be as good as them Bernardo but he can pass like he really can pass the ball

Asin ehn...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.