Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589050 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
abduleez1:

I use their app, Omo that app na beast.
It even shows cable channels. Many channels wey you go see for dstv and satellite TVs. I watch some films during that world cup there sef. And in HD.
But the app dey suck data die. cry

I swear... The app na data drainer... Kai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Barcelona day play oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
abduleez1:
WTF is actually happening....
Shey Xavi and them boys dey mad ni abi wetin dey sup. angry undecided

They are actually very mad.. As in.. Just imagine the nonsense.

That yeye renewal for Alonso must never happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
God forbid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
When I say Xavi is a scam, people think I carry agenda. No wahala.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is Alonso doing in CB, what is he even doing in this club?
This is Bad jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KAPOVee: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
To Xavi. kikikikikikiki..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na this same Alonso cost us last game grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
brandon180:
What is Alonso doing in CB, what is he even doing in this club?
This is Bad jare.

Leave Alonso alone before some people will call for your head. Some said he was the best player in our last league match despite causing the penalty that led to Espanyol's equaliser.

Xavi is not an elite coach. Know this and rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Xavi thinks he's Pep....Lmao

He should continue to play Alonso (CB) and Busquet. Untill Busi, Alonso,Bellerin and even the stubborn Xavi leaves, Barca matter na fence I go dey siddon look

Look at the Sunday level defending from Alonso, embarrassing, just embarrassing!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol...

The way Manchester United go take trash this yeyelona ehn... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Debroslink:

Leave Alonso alone before some people will call for your head. Some said he was the best player in our last league match despite causing the penalty that led to Espanyol's equaliser.

Xavi is not an elite coach.[b][/b] Know this and rest.

This may sound like revisionsm but Xavi is making me think about what Koeman would've done with the transfers given to Xavi.

Xavi is so mediocre....tueh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Barcelona B are ahead of Interswitch fc in their division cheesy

Finished club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
We day play rubbish.

Goodness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Conceding 3 goals against a 3rd tier team!

Tueeeh! shocked shocked

Xavi should know that Luis Enrique is out of job at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Conceding 3 goals against a 3rd tier team!

Tueeeh! shocked shocked

Xavi should know that Luis Enrique is out of job at the moment.
Nobody even celebrated Fati 's winner incase Intercity would still comeback grin grin
If Xavi doesn't win la Liga, he gats buzz off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2023
I have said it again and again that xavi is the problem here.
Can't believe we drew against a club that was founded in 2017.

Even our Barcelona B team is above them in league table.
Damm!! What a shame!!!!

Now that lewadoski has been confirmed to miss our next three matches, let's see what this team will become without lewadoski.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2023
I honestly want to see more of this kid, My biggest highlight of the match alongside araujo before he was subbed off

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Come summer One of ferran or dembele has to leave to fund our transfers
We need something new
The two have to go and If fati don't step up then he has to go too.
Though i still believe in fati though.

Barcelona isn't a team where players are given chances, if you can't step up then you leave.
How Barcelona went from Ronaldinho, Deco, Etoe, Henry, Messi, Ibrahimovic, xavi, iniesta, Suarez to this current shambolic players is still surprising and alarming.

Where did we get it all wrong?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2023
I don't even think Fati's injury was the problem.
Ever since he was given the number 10 jersey, he has suddenly lost his balance.
I said it that given this kid that jersey was a mistake, the jersey is a burden to him, he doesn't have the talent to put it on.

Messi's number 10 should be retired for now until someone worthy enough can take step up and put it on.

Fati should drop it and take another number, imagine what Messi was doing when he was at the age of fati and you will realize that the burden is too big for this lad.

Perhaps one day a kid from la masia will step up again but for now let's help fati and take that number 10 away from him.
The number 10 is too much burden for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Kilishihunter:
I honestly want to see more of this kid, My biggest highlight of the match alongside araujo before he was subbed off

Won't happen, Xavi wants to renew Busquet which means

Pedri, Busi, Dejong.... starting

Subs.....

Gavi, Kessie, Tore/Sergi Roberto.

The only problem we have is Xavi...he thinks he's Pep!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:56am On Jan 05, 2023
OhBritannia:
The two have to go and If fati don't step up then he has to go too.
Though i still believe in fati though.

Barcelona isn't a team where players are given chances, if you can't step up then you leave.
How Barcelona went from Ronaldinho, Deco, Etoe, Henry, Messi, Ibrahimovic, xavi, iniesta, Suarez to this current shambolic players is still surprising and alarming.

Where did we get it all wrong?

There's nothing wrong with the squad, we got nothing wrong. If anything, what we did wrong was hiring Xavi; who came too early.

We spent lots of money, improved the squad with what the coach (Xavi) asked for.

He's the problem, not the squad. Give a good coach our team and watch us play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:

This man just came back from injury ,I think started a game before he was injured
True Sha perhaps xavi needs to be putting him like in 80 minutes or from 75 minutes in the second half, and little by little he might start regaining his confidence.

Xavi is not an Elite Coach, he doesn't know how to manage players and bring the best out of them.

It's obvious that Dembele has a problem with shooting, his shooting lack force and accuracy, the same goes for Raphinha, gavi, pedri even ferran Torres.
Now the question is what's the coach doing about it?

What sorts of training does xavi gives to these players?

Any good coach will help his forwards and midfielders to be brutal when it comes to bullets and xavi has failed In this aspect.

It's one thing to have talent, it's another thing to have a good coach that will help your talent, this is why i say xavi is the problem.
He is making the players lose value in the sight of fans and in transfer market.

Have you forgotten the powerful bullet of iniesta?
The powerful bullet of Rakitic.
The powerful bullet of Suarez.
The powerful bullet of Messi.
The powerful bullet of Neymar.
What of people like Alexi Sanchez, griezman and co?

See bro!! Xavi is the problem here, what these team needs are forwards and midfielders that can take bullets outside box 18.

pedri, gavi can't even take shot, their legs are too weak, same goes for Dembele and Raphinha and fati.
Only lewadoski and Demphay can take shots.

This is where xavi is lacking, he isn't an elite coach. Football has passed Tika taka.

At a point your players have to take dangerous shots when tikataka don't work.

Xavi is lacking on three things.

1) 90% of his players have weak shots which means his trainings are not improving the players.

2)He has no counter attack tactic.
Your team needs to be good at counter attack, fast and good, take a look at the Argentine team especially their 2nd and 3rd goal against France, fast counter attack.

3)He loves Spanish players too much.

Xavi needs to learn more with a small division team, let him go, he doesn't have what it takes.

Or he needs to send a spy to the training sessions of man city or Arsenal or Bayern Munich or PSG or even Roma and Napoli so that the spy can teach him how the coaching staff trains their players.
Our players are too fragile, like what the fork!!! Only lewadoski, Gavi and Memphis and aruajo are strong, the rest are bananas.

Xavi is the problem. Do the players even Carry light weigh lifts?
I doubt xavi have that in his training.

Haven't y'all noticed how huge Halland has become since he came to man city?
Man has turned into a giant, look at the biceps he has developed, Guaidiola has turned him into Hercules.

This is what an elite coach will do to Raphinha and dembele and ferran Torres and fati.

Turn them into Hercules.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2023
oliverano:

There's nothing wrong with the squad, we got nothing wrong. If anything, what we did wrong was hiring Xavi; who came too early.

We spent lots of money, improved the squad with what the coach (Xavi) asked for.

He's the problem, not the squad. Give a good coach our team and watch us play.
100% agree.
I said it that we have one of the most dangerous squad in the world but Xavi is the problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:32am On Jan 05, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Barcelona B are ahead of Interswitch fc in their division cheesy

Finished club.
Very useless club that can't even beat a train.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Kilishihunter:

The boy sabi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2023
You guys should calm down

Na 3rd division Dey always kick Madrid and ATM out of copa del Rey on a steady

We didn’t take the match too serious so we conceded 3

Yes improvement is needed but make una calm down ,did I hear anyone mention koeman here ?Lol

Make una Dey respect una self oo ,koeman like seriously that bottled la liga with a Messi that’s on fire ,man couldn’t win against Levante ,many of you forget things so easily then you all begin to cap

Una go don kidnap arteta if to say una be arsenal fans for the past few seasons

Abeg abeg ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Xavi is getting roasted on Twitter.
Even verified twitter pages are roasting him directly.

Look at the subtle shade in the second post grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2023
OhBritannia:
Xavi is getting roasted on Twitter.
Even verified twitter pages are roasting him directly.

Look at the subtle shade in the second post grin grin

Talk fcb na page ? Lol

One of the most hated Barca page on Twitter ,even hated by Barca fans ,na Wetin you Dey take serious ?

Na by verification ,verification wey the page buy for $6 before Elon musk stop am grin

Ghanaians Barca fans wey be anywhere belle face ,once Barca wins 4-0 I might show you those 2 wareys praising xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Kilishihunter:
I thought I was the only one who notice him this kid has a very high ceiling. he just needs good tutors.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2023
andrewbaba44:
You guys should calm down

Na 3rd division Dey always kick Madrid and ATM out of copa del Rey on a steady

We didn’t take the match too serious so we conceded 3

Yes improvement is needed but make una calm down ,did I hear anyone mention koeman here ?Lol

Make una Dey respect una self oo ,koeman like seriously that bottled la liga with a Messi that’s on fire ,man couldn’t win against Levante ,many of you forget things so easily then you all begin to cap

Una go don kidnap arteta if to say una be arsenal fans for the past few seasons

Abeg abeg ooo

Should it also means we should disgraceful conceding goals against them.
The mediocrity in this team is too much. remember Madrid aren't much concerned about Copa del Rey even if the loose the are they current UCL winner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brandon180(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.